Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency (24900 Views)

Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK / Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by FSBoperator: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2016
maikachiya:
You should put in your mind that Fulani are out for retaliaton of previous mass killing of their people in previous government by Southern part of kaduna people.
Governor El-Rufai most take action and bring down the situation.

When have fulani miscreants been targeted in nigeria?

All skirmishes in nigeria involving fulani have always been in retaliation for fulani crimes against their host.

The only reason we see fulani operating with impunity is because they have the tacit and full support of the buhari led FG, the northern emirs and fulani dominated Nigerian security forces.

Fulani are evil people and very soon the nightmare of their patriarch Dan Fodio will be full filled with their expulsion from the Niger Area known as Nijeriya

5 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by stinechykee: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2016
nzeobi:
Why not allow kashim shettima to confront bokoharam or allow SE governors handle IPOB
Good point my bros and don't mind that dumb man call PMB and his Afonja Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2016
What do u expect from d cow fresident

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by glossy6(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2016
Sad reminder of Western betrayal

3 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by cococandy(f): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2016
I wish telling Nigerians 'I told you so' wasn't apt. But it is.
Everything we predicted his government would bring has happened and worse.
It is really horrible and it hurts my heart that some folks still blindly support him because of their bigotry or stubborn pride to admit that they made a mistake in voting his horrible despicable ass into government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2016
roseboma:
But when former president Jonathan kept mute over Chibok girls issue, APC members and their cohorts said his silence made rescue more difficult forgetting that the state had a chief security officer

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by ThatIgboBoy: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2016
And when they kidnapped the phantom chibok girls y'll forgot shetimma was the chief security officer of borno state and focused all your arsenals on the presidency then.

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Adebowale89(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2016
what's happening in Kaduna today go beyond political ideology

this born to rule people are just heartless with their inhumane& religion fanatics.....

lord please don't forsake the Israelite, give the southern Kaduna the grace u gave moses to lead the Israelite out of the land of Egypt in the past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by drss2(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2016
roseboma:
But when former president Jonathan kept mute over Chibok girls issue, APC members and their cohorts said his silence made rescue more difficult forgetting that the state had a chief security officer
dat is animal farm in action. wat was taboo during GEJ era is now acceptable under buari's APC regime.

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by aku626(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2016
When I read comments of detest from the ones who voted buhari I sigh. To be plain you're the ones who put the country in its mess. I can't put this whole blame on you though but the process too ( political party)

3 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Urukpe: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2016
One question to all, if these killings happen in Europe or any other part of the world, the president wud respond immediately , does it mean that the government over there are not ontop of the crisis? God save us

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by skywalker240(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2016
byrron:

Henceforth, governor's of every state in Nigeria should be in charge of securities in there various states by creating their own various state police while the NPF in every state should all be relocated back to Abuja were they rightfully belong since the presidency has suddenly accepted the practice of true federalism.

This sudden true federalism should also include every state to start fending for it's self by making use of all resources situated on its domain and the monthly criminal jamboree at Abuja called monthly allocation sharing should come to it's climax.

A government that sends federal armed forces to rig a state election but can't deploy same forces to hunt down Libyan Nigerian Fulani herdsmen terrorising all nukes and crannies of Nigeria is definitely an irresponsible government.
Pure truth, and some born fools will come and criticize ur post

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Antoeni(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2016
GEJ aided boko haram with his silence and PMB is aiding fulani herdsmen with his silence
Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by onward4life(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2016
A true Northerner can Never do this to a Northerner. I don't won't believe this accusations...

I too Suspect *Empty Treasury*

cost the lives of these true minority people.
The issue is dat Nigerians are so Damn dumb to understand what Mr prison dent is saying.

The man keep saying my brain is Empty and Zombies keep hearing #Empty_Treasury..

#corruptionFightingBack abi

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by SANCTO: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2016
ojun50:
Wen u present nepa bill has certificate does working around u who hv phd, bsc nd others will start acting like does who are jst preparing for agric practical.

I jst pray dis whole killing will nt enter 2017 because it might jst get worst.
The more i try to comprehend this ur cambridge grammer, the more confused i become. Please help us by communicating well.
Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by ojun50(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2016
SANCTO:
The more i try to comprehend this ur cambridge grammer, the more confused i become. Please help us by communicating well.
try understand am any hw, people no dey smile for here

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2016
... Kaduna killings is a state sponsored campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Puzzo10: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2016
Can you smell APC is cooking?..They are all sheep's in wolves clothing

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2016
I just came to read comments
Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by NairaMaster1(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2016
The reason is simple: I can't kill my brothers for the infidels.

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by ephi123(f): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2016
ajebuter:
I have not seen Sarkii on this thread..

wetin happen na?

Honestly..Femi Adeshina is a disgrace to himself and his oga..

Bunch of heartless dolts.

Sarrki and Dropshot, why are you guys conspicuously absent on this thread? Why?

For every one kobo people collect to defend the evils of this government, just remember each life that has been needlessly lost. Karma is real, very real.

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by PatriotTemidayo: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
Father of the nation indeed!
Eyesore of a nation.
When are we going to be above regional, religious and ethnical sentiments and really live all as one?
"am for everybody and for nobody" Hmmmn. Indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by ArabMopol(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2016
my offspring will never be part of this failed system called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Anasko(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2016
just2endowed:
Buhari and his herdsmen are cowards. God will punnish u buhari and ur herdsmen. You will pay one way or the other. And for that stupid advisor, keep giving excuses for why buhari is turning deaf and dumb ear to the killing by herdsmen in all the federation. You are not deceiving Nigerian law but urself illiterate bastard. Why not vacate as a president and hand over the military might to be controlled by the state? Fool. With this statement he can be impeach.
you must be stupid to call a herdsmen cowards. who killed and rape your women in front of u in your baifran land.
Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Livingstoner01: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2016
......there is no single defense for Buhari's silence on the Senseless killings by Fulani-hersdmen,Adesina is in a cage,It shows on his face ...it was all lashing from the First post to mine....is like the brains of the Nigerian youths are uniting and connecting together,

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by Debbime(f): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2016
This is very true with the fulanis, they do not forget or forgive and no matter where a fulani person is, he will fight for his fellow fulani man......

UnknownT:
Femi been used as the mouthpiece while Elrufai achieves this his tweet. After all Elrufai paid the herdsmen compensation which they used to equip their arsenal. Southern Kaduna, don't wait for Elrufai to save you guys with Buharian Army( his Jonathanian army tweet comes to mind), arm and save yourselves
Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by chiddyj: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Anasko:
you must be stupid to call a herdsmen cowards. who killed and rape your women in front of u in your baifran land.
it is people like you dat r the peoblem with this country! you r hungry and angry but you will defend the architect of your poverty because he is from your region! yes clap for yourself! your people's show of strenght is killing and raping women! clap foryourself that you cannot live in peace with a peaceful neighbor. last I recall, these people welcomed you into their homes! nd u repay them with evil!? do not worry. the only fun fact I have for u is dat there are no 70 virgins waiting you. killing and murder in the name of religion is sending you straight to hell! bt back to the matter,., I believe that buhari silence on this matter bt not on the shiite betrays the fact that the north ia only united when they want to show other regions their might bt divided by religion and subreligion practiced within islam. most of those shiites and southern kaduna voted apc! nd this is the thanks they get? death! thankfully am a part of the inconsequential 5%....thank God the Lord I worship doesnt tell me to sleep with under age children, kidnap children, rape womenn if they nt from my religion! kill women and children in the name of a God!
cry my beloved nation. dead on arrival!

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by joncom(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2016
The way this government is pushing the people to the wall, I fear what will happen, because no army can stop it. So angry.

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by joncom(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2016
joncom:
The way this government is pushing the people to the wall, I fear what will happen, because no army can stop it. So angry.
...I fear for my country

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by naijalien: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Buhari was suffering from selective amnesia when he personally went to Zamfara to set up a military command against cattle rustling. Zamfara had no governor as chief security officer who was in charge and he just suddenly remembered the real meaning of true federalism. Femi kuntinu! God almighty is watching you in 3d.

2 Likes

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by jossy4joseph(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2016
The president will not talk because it is Christians that they are killing. Buhari will only talk if they are killing muslims

1 Like

Re: Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency by arabianights: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2016
basilo102:
Femi Adesina is very dumb walahi. someone should please educate him on the meaning of true federalism
I tire oooo. This man Is surrounded by the most incompetent, unintelligent team in the history of presidency of Nigeria and we are paying for it, unfortunately

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race / Buhari, APC Senators, Candidates Meeting (Photos) / Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.