Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! (2696 Views)

I Need Help Pls / Who Believes This Picture To Be True / Before My Father Kills My Mother. Help Pls!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Simply be prayerful. How many in laws will u avoid if prophets or pastors tell u they are witches. If u are a praying wife, even when the devil is right in front of u, he cannot do anything. Don't be scared of witches and wizards. They are beneath you, if and only if u pray always.
Visit your mother in law. No need causing friction and problems in your home. Aint worth it.
Pastors! Pastors oooooo
Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by boladale(f): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
You said a man on the street told u. That cud be true, or not. How about the other 2 places: did you visit those places for consultation? If you did, most likely they told you lies. So, pls do away with these thoughts and be prayerful as advised. Pray for your children and go on your journey. Relax and enjoy yourselves with your mother- in-law.

Almost 30 years ago, i heard thay my maternal grandma was a witch, that she killed my dad. As a child, i lived in fear waiting for the day mama will confess and be stoned to death like in the stories I was told. I became wiser when the same person later called me a witch. I knew I was not one. Mama is still alive o, I will join others to celebrate her life when she finally goes home.

It is well, my sister.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Gpopsicle(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
fake prophets and prophetess causing family strife and breakups since 1960.

@op I would advise u pray and hear from God first... dese so called prophets re demonic.

lemme share a story dt happened to a family friend of ours...

A so called deliverance minister told ds children dt dia mom who happened to b our family friend s a witch..dt was how dey started maltreating d poor woman who struggled to c dey become enviable and invaluable assets n d society.

To cut d long story short,it was discovered d minister was false and just uttered such statement (so called prophecy) to deviate d love d children had for dia mum to him.....

in summary,@op b wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Ones Wife Sleeping With Another Man Has Spiritual Effect On The Husband? / Stop Living With Sickle Cell Disease. See This Now!!! (Pics) / See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.