Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo (2939 Views)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by alldemgirls: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Chris Brown's ex girlfriend, Karrueche Tran who dumped him after she found out he had a love-child (Royalty) posted the photo above and captioned it 'Baby'. Chris creeped into her comment section and wrote "Still want it".

WATCH HER VIDEO HERE

Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by yomi007k(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2016
grin

Any sane dude shud' still want it'

1 Like

Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by mynduu44: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

Any sane dude shud' still want it'

May u walk nd neva stumble..
Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by yomi007k(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2016
mynduu44:

Amen bros n u too....
Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by folay66(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2016
Lol
Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by Fidelismaria: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Yes biitch I want it
Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
grin
is that our own sade adu on d shirt?
Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by chris2face(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Seems this Karruche pussy is out of this world for Chris keeps stacking this girl
Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by Kingsley1000(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Chris is for rihanna
Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by Youngpo413: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
grin

is that our own sade adu on d shirt?
lol
Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by Deetosin(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"
Re: She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo by tare22(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
mynduu44:

I don laff fall for grand...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oral With A Cheating Husband (+18) / I Sleep With My Two Wives Four Times Every Night –man Who Married Two Women Same / Reading A Girl's Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.