Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless (46804 Views)

Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by nwakaibeya1: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Jeremiah 12,10 no wonder prophets and pastors have destroyed my vineyard so says the God of justice till this day prophets prophetess Pastors prophesy lies and people keep flocking around them and we don't blame them because human beings love lies since eve days and to accept truth is war and we keep asking who is indeed on the Lords side and who indeed and truly knows JESUS CHRIST in this generation?we ask human beings especially bornagains,hence almost everyone claims to know JESUS CHRIST including so many seers and prophets knows JESUSCHRIST yet they do not know the times and season of JESUS CHRIST as we have declared to the world that Kingdom of JESUS CHRIST has come back to revenge and judge human beings of the world and added to that we authorized those who have eyes to investigate our unbelievable truth and revelation source ,especially in this period of CHRISTMAS ?Mathew 13,13-14 dont forget that Power talks and not empty critics as we reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and the confidence of a wise person remains look before you leap ?time has come for

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by stagger: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2016
It is stupid pastors who are actually wolves in sheep clothing that are giving Christianity a bad name. She should remarry a pastor....what kind of pastor says such things?
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Iceeydee:

Lol..it's DEE. This is an alternate acc.
.lol

what happened? don't tell me you in jail?

I missed you tho (on a serious note,,, so so much
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Opiletool(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
This bastards need to be sued.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by victorazy(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Hungry and foolish pastor wishing negativity on someone.

Stupid pastor

Is OK
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by MizMyColi(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
I simply cannot understand why men who claim to be prophets of the almighty say things to put fear in the hearts of others.

Why are the harbingers of words of doom.

Why?

If you receive a message that someone will die, the best thing to do isn't to take such to them, but rather begin to reverse such decree and inspire confidence in them, not fear.

All this attention seeking pastors
Leave her be if you have no words to utter that will enrich her life.

If I'm a prophetess and I see s vision of unfruitfulness concerning an individual, I will walk up to them and begin to declare that they are fruitful.

The mind is a very powerful tool and we should be careful what we feed it with.

This is all I have to say for now.

3 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by ThinkSmarter: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Is this a prediction or a prophesy?, I actually don't know what to say about the message or the messenger, until proven otherwise by those involved.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Divay22(f): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Iceeydee:

This one that cannot wish someone merry Christmas. sad
My bad.....I'm sorry...
Merry merry Christmas grin grin grin ,hope you enjoyed every bit of it?
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by ramatintin(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
TunezMediaTV:

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/funke-akindele-can-only-bare-child-if.html

Freeze Rejects Prophesy

@funkejenifaakindele, I reverse any negative prophesy over your life in the name of Jesus! You will enjoy your marriage and it will be fruitful in every aspect. You married your best friend and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, will ruin that friendship or relationship in the mighty name of JESUS!
I nullify any proclamation against you or your marriage with the blood of JESUS.
In a few months there will be the cry of a healthy child in your arms and joy, success and love will continue to be your portion always.
Please my dear, hold on to this prophesy and ignore any other one. ~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOfDGUlAztd/?hl=en
who b dis OAP freeze sef
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by adrew: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Itz well with you. Only God has d final say.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by daddyyo(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
.Will be back
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Na so Foolish pastor Tuberculosis (TB Joshua) said Namibia president will die. Till today the man his alive, the man even rebuked the idiots. Awon Oloshi!
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Iceeydee: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.lol

what happened? don't tell me you in jail?

I missed you tho (on a serious note,,, so so much
I'm in jail o. cry

Will send you a pm now. Kindly follow back. smiley
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Iceeydee: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
My bad.....I'm sorry...
Merry merry Christmas grin grin grin ,hope you enjoyed every bit of it?
Thanks cheesy

Yes I did, but not as much as I would have if I spent it with you. tongue
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2016
One of the reasons I hate this man made Christian religion talking about the future u don't have its knowledge in a sane islamic world the man is as good as dead because he is practicing sorcery and black magic

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by adecares(f): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2016
I reject it concerning Funke in the name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2016
MizMyColi:
I simply cannot understand why men who claim to be prophets of the almighty say things to put fear in the hearts of others.

Why are the harbingers of words of doom.

Why?

If you receive a message that someone will die, the best thing to do isn't to take such to them, but rather begin to reverse such decree and inspire confidence in them, not fear.

All this attention seeking pastors
Leave her be if you have no words to utter that will enrich her life.

If I'm a prophetess and I see s vision of unfruitfulness concerning an individual, I will walk up to them and begin to declare that they are fruitful.

The mind is a very powerful tool and we should be careful what we feed it with.

This is all I have to say for now.
Most Nigerian pastors/prophets are fraudsters, 419ers, con men. I just pity fools the turned them to demigods.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Sezua(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2016
yomi007k:
undecided

I think I need to start beating up pastors in Africa.

Bunch of mofos.
I Will gladly donate to this course of yours
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Iceeydee:

I'm in jail o. cry

Will send you a pm now. Kindly follow back. smiley
.aiit
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
God will shame this so-called prophet ooo
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by maberry(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2016
An members go dey this church dey shout Amen o
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by ogbiwa: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2016
"Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." Not as many as are led by prophets!

"Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds"
No prophet in this new dispensation has the right to lead any child of God. Lets stop submitting our heads and destinies to these self gratified individuals calling themselves prophets. That someone said he saw from the lord does not mean he saw anything from the Lord.

Finally, the bible has actually given us a litmus test with which we can judge every prophecy that comes our way:

" 1 Corinthians 14:3 (NIV) But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort."

Whenever you see or get a "prophecy" you must ask yourself three questions:
1. Does this prophecy STRENGHTEN me? or makes me weak
2. Does this prophecy ENCOURAGE me? or leaves me discouraged and gloomy?
3. Does this prophecy COMFORT me? or leaves me sad and suicidal?

Any prophecy from God MUST strengthen you, encourage you and comfort you. If you get any prophecy that doesnt do any of these things, pls THROW it away with joy, listen, REGARDLESS of who is giving the "prophecy". Because no man is older, wiser, nor more correct than the Word of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by chocolatelady(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Mrs Funke Akindele Bello, pls listen to me. You will have as much children as U want and believe me the first one will be twins. Claim it and it shall be well with you in Jesus Name, amen. Please, do not listen to all these negative prophecy. It is not for you.Believe the word of God and you will bear Children.Children are gift from God and it's only God that gives children. So our God will give you children in Jesus Name I pray, amen

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Obanz2(f): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2016
3rdavefarms:
As a child of God I prophesy again into her life she will bear many children I jesus name .. Many children will round her table in jesus name .. She will have children children in Jesus name amen
Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by chocolatelady(f): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Obanz2:
Amen!!!
[quote author=ogbiwa post=52296230]"Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." Not as many as are led by prophets!

"Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds"
No prophet in this new dispensation has the right to lead any child of God. Lets stop submitting our heads and destinies to these self gratified individuals calling themselves prophets. That someone said he saw from the lord does not mean he saw anything from the Lord.

Finally, the bible has actually given us a litmus test with which we can judge every prophecy that comes our way:

" 1 Corinthians 14:3 (NIV) But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort."

Whenever you see or get a "prophecy" you must ask yourself three questions:
1. Does this prophecy STRENGHTEN me? or makes me weak
2. Does this prophecy ENCOURAGE me? or leaves me discouraged and gloomy?
3. Does this prophecy COMFORT me? or leaves me sad and suicidal?

Any prophecy from God MUST strengthen you, encourage you and comfort you. If you get any prophecy that doesnt do any of these things, pls THROW it away with joy, listen, REGARDLESS of who is giving the "prophecy". Because no man is older, wiser, nor more correct than the Word of God

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by LilTyRoNe: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Yoruba pastars and bad prophesies

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by LilTyRoNe: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2016
AND FUNKE WILL BE LIKE

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Lol, prophet they use style toast aunty jelufa. ;DLol, prophet they use style toast aunty jelufa.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
TunezMediaTV:

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/funke-akindele-can-only-bare-child-if.html

Freeze Rejects Prophesy

@funkejenifaakindele, I reverse any negative prophesy over your life in the name of Jesus! You will enjoy your marriage and it will be fruitful in every aspect. You married your best friend and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, will ruin that friendship or relationship in the mighty name of JESUS!
I nullify any proclamation against you or your marriage with the blood of JESUS.
In a few months there will be the cry of a healthy child in your arms and joy, success and love will continue to be your portion always.
Please my dear, hold on to this prophesy and ignore any other one. ~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOfDGUlAztd/?hl=en
ok let me wait for my spiritual comrades to comment ...meanwhile mama philo did you use ajinomoto and onga for diz egusi

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
U b firstclassmumu cheesy
firstclassmumu:
Abeg where dey man dey

Make he come predict ten correct score for me
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by DangotePikin: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
NubiLove:
And this is one of the big reasons why I am no longer a Christian.
sorry to say, but you don't have sense. So you cant locate a Bible believing church to attend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) / Patoranking Ex-girlfriend Blasts Him,Calls Him Ungrateful Fool & Money Worshiper / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.