Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless (46830 Views)

Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by toprealman: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Freeze always drinks olumo bitters for another persons wahala. Why not mind your biz for once
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Moonland100(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Y this pastor disgrace Christianity like this. If u want to prophecy about something, say it to ur church not to go nationally on something not good to say out.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
When u r serving God, u don't look at anybody, ok?
NubiLove:
And this is one of the big reasons why I am no longer a Christian.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
TunezMediaTV:

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/funke-akindele-can-only-bare-child-if.html

Freeze Rejects Prophesy

@funkejenifaakindele, I reverse any negative prophesy over your life in the name of Jesus! You will enjoy your marriage and it will be fruitful in every aspect. You married your best friend and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, will ruin that friendship or relationship in the mighty name of JESUS!
I nullify any proclamation against you or your marriage with the blood of JESUS.
In a few months there will be the cry of a healthy child in your arms and joy, success and love will continue to be your portion always.
Please my dear, hold on to this prophesy and ignore any other one. ~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOfDGUlAztd/?hl=en

Some prophet of doom sef, u for talk true say Funke na ur crush instead of claiming she must marry a pastor to be a mother.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by firstclassmumu: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
jaybillionaire:
U b firstclassmumu cheesy
yes
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Divay22(f): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Iceeydee:

Thanks cheesy

Yes I did, but not as much as I would have if I spent it with you. tongue
Maybe next Christmas will do tongue
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by israelmao(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
I'm always careful or refraining myself from holding any prophet in derision or his prophecy but I know for sure that bad peophecy can be turned into good by good,Hezekiah was a perfect example in the Bible(Isaiah 38:1-cool.So I say to Gimme and her husband fear not!

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by israelmao(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
I'm always careful or refraining myself from holding any prophet in derision or his prophecy but I know for sure that bad peophecy can be turned into good by good,Hezekiah was a perfect example in the Bible(Isaiah 38:1-cool.So I say to Funke and her husband fear not!

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by israelmao(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
I'm always careful or refraining myself from holding any prophet in derision or his prophecy but I know for sure that bad peophecy can be turned into good by God,Hezekiah was a perfect example in the Bible(Isaiah 38:1-cool.So I say to Funke and her husband fear not!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by egbaguy2: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
But seriously,a friend once told me a thing like this about Funke...... Funke and my friend's step mum re friends. Guy said this many years ago that funke's womb has been removed cos of fibroid that she can't conceive again. I m serious
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by vena92: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jaytecq:
who cares the negative things men says.... what matters is what the Lord says about u.

song.
...written about u is great
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
funke that is already pregnant
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by HCF(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
egbaguy2:
But seriously,a friend once told me a thing like this about Funke...... Funke and my friend's step mum re friends. Guy said this many years ago that funke's womb has been removed cos of fibroid that she can't conceive again. I m serious
So, the prophet might be relying on this info...right?. If yes, then he (the prophet) is really exploitative!!
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by davolas(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
I predict Jan 1 2017 to b sun,All dis pastors just wan bcum relevant but guess ppl don dey wakeup no more false blieve,soon u go reverse d prophesy wen God shame u
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hahahahaah angry grin cheesy grin nice one, all ma fun
firstclassmumu:
yes
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
I am NOT sorry to say it - you are castrated m0ron. Now look for a river or lake and jump inside. Okay!

You are the typical block headed christian that cannot understand that there is freedom to NOT be a Christian in Nigeria... mumu!!

DangotePikin:
sorry to say, but you don't have sense. So you cant locate a Bible believing church to attend?
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Phi001(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Instead of cursing the man, let's wait for 2017 to finish.

And, assuming God truly sent him, all this ones on NL that are doing prophecy and claiming children of God should know they're just wasting their time.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Ladycloud(f): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Prophets of doom..
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by adelumolo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is more reason why one should embrace islam. A religion in Christianinty will never see anything good coming.
A bastardised believe with fake leaders who live in affluents and followers in abject poverties.
Tunde

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
This one that cannot wish someone merry Christmas. sad
Divay22:
My bad.....I'm sorry...
Merry merry Christmas grin grin grin ,hope you enjoyed every bit of it?
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Divay22(f): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
jaybillionaire:
This one that cannot wish someone merry Christmas. sad
hmmm..merry Christmas but you didn't wish me too na undecided
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by sisisioge: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jeeeez! What a prophet of doom! No child of God is barren! Sane people don't kick people that are down...Forking retarrrden!

Funke Akindele will have as much children as she wants, in the next five years, her biggest problem will be adopting the right family planning to stop the torrents of pregnancies! This I pray for all other women looking to be mothers! In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
It's not only God that gives children, so ladies have to be careful where they tread
chocolatelady:
Mrs Funke Akindele Bello, pls listen to me. You will have as much children as U want and believe me the first one will be twins. Claim it and it shall be well with you in Jesus Name, amen. Please, do not listen to all these negative prophecy. It is not for you.Believe the word of God and you will bear Children.Children are gift from God and it's only God that gives children. So our God will give you children in Jesus Name I pray, amen
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by bimchuswhat(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Everything negative thing he prophesied against anyone by this false prophet will befall him in thousand folds Amen
Amen. From my understanding of the Bible ...mam was asked to be fruitful and multiply......smh.....destined to be barren? Haba...all good things comes from God..
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Substancelady01(f): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
God known best
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thanks cheesy

Yes I did, but not as much as I would have if I spent it with you.
tongue
Divay22:
hmmm..merry Christmas but you didn't wish me too na undecided
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Divay22(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Thanks cheesy

Yes I did, but not as much as I would have if I spent it with you.
tongue
what do you think you are doing now...why using his words undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Substancelady01(f): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
my prayer is God to answer her request in 2017,and removed every form of childlessness frm her life, she will fruitful in jesus name
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by win10(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hey, have you heard about this Jaw-dropping product from google? if not read this

Google Home - Meet your personal google
http://www.techeda.com/google-home/
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy I won't tell u, until u smile cheesy
Divay22:
what do you think you are doing now...why using his words undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Ayauche(f): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
adeaks:
So the pastor cannot fight the battle on her behalf unless he marries her abi undecided

No mind am. He for just jejely say he wants to marry her cos i dont see the need for dis nonsense and negative prophecy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JJC Skillz 40th Birthday: Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Hubby & Stepchildren / Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Wizkid, Alex Iwobi & Models Pose In New Super Eagles Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.