Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless (46835 Views)

Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Royalseed20(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lolz.. maybe the man is TB .Joshua's ernemy and Funke Akindele his ex.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by ArabMopol(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
all this yellow-bar fake prophets and prophetess should take it easy joor, Uncle TB Joshua never recovered from the mess he made on himself this one cone carry him own come... TUFIAKWA
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by delpee(f): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Funke will have her own child by God's grace. Nothing is impossible with Jehovah Jireh, the Alpha and Omega.
No hungry pastors seeking attention and relevance can stop the hands of God when it's due season. It's so annoying that anyone will come out publicly to pronounce evil with regards to someone's private life. A reasonable and godly pastor should be praying for her not increasing her pain. sad angry
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by delpee(f): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
egbaguy2:
But seriously,a friend once told me a thing like this about Funke...... Funke and my friend's step mum re friends. Guy said this many years ago that funke's womb has been removed cos of fibroid that she can't conceive again. I m serious

This doesn't stop her from having kids. So many modern ways with the abiding grace of God.....Google is your friend.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by otemanuduno: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
TsaTrinity:
Wait o....I don't understand this prophet. Didn't the bible reject divorce and re-marrying while the spouse is still alive? For the prophet to say she should marry a pastor.......hmmm.....maybe the updated bible says so
grin cheesy
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by otemanuduno: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
adelumolo:
This is more reason why one should embrace islam. A religion in Christianinty will never see anything good coming.
A bastardised believe with fake leaders who live in affluents and followers in abject poverties.
Tunde
From Xtianity to Islam is like jumping from fire to fire. They are both evil. Religion is evil.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Kobicove(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nonsense prediction!

Who knows, maybe this guy was able to get access to her medical records and is now trying to get cheap publicity for himself undecided
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by chidemavian: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
how to be a prophet
1. prophesy that doomsday is near
2. invite the affected persons and issue strong warning if they refuse
3. organise prayer sessions, mostly in marathons and vigils
two things are possible from here onward
if
1. your prophesy comes on as predicted then you boast praise yourself for it
if nothing happens
2. just claim that its your prayers that have prevailed

either way, yo are always the winner
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by triplemmm3(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Prophet of doom, them never prophesise good thing except disaster always, Jennifer don't mind them your destiny is not in anybody ''s hand when God created you He did not call them to ask for their opinion. They are just jealous of your achievements, continue the Lord is your strength.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by BerryAnny(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wait Oh! Pls is christianity d only existing religion in Nigeria naw or y is it always pastors daht involves in fake prophecies and controversies all d tym. I avvnt heard or read of muslim leaders and evn traditional ones involving in one controversy or making prophecies in recent months if naht years. Dizz pastors shuld pls stop disgracing dizz religion 4 us.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by kingem(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
can't he pray against it himself.... Hungry prophet
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by mal4pc: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
The prophecy is not consistent with God word. Hence she will give birth to plentyyyyyyty...... Of children... GO D SAID GO AND POPULATE...........
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by cybriz82(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=TunezMediaTV post=52290478]

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/funke-akindele-can-only-bare-child-if.html

Freeze Rejects Prophesy

@funkejenifaakindele, I reverse any negative prophesy over your life in the name of Jesus! You will enjoy your marriage and it will be fruitful in every aspect. You married your best friend and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, will ruin that friendship or relationship in the mighty name of JESUS!
I nullify any proclamation against you or your marriage with the blood of JESUS.
In a few months there will be the cry of a healthy child in your arms and joy, success and love will continue to be your portion always.
Please my dear, hold on to this prophesy and ignore any other one. ~FRZ

so dis ashawo too sabi pray u wey dey kiss all d women in public last week...isorite.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Codes151(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lol nairaland!! I posted this trend from punch but today it's fp via a blog link!! Smh
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by godson4u79(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sooner or later the wedding will crash... Dts just for sure. Am not trying to be the carrier of bad news or a pessimist...but that's just sure of celebrity marriages..
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by gagewonda(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
So out of d many things in dis world, this man just picked on funke akindele to prophesy doom...hmmm olorun maje ooo.....end time pastors
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by ochobaba(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Everything negative thing he prophesied against anyone by this false prophet will befall him in thousand folds Amen
No matter what touch not the anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Mujaheeeden: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
ochobaba:

No matter what touch not the anointed and do my prophet no harm
just shut up
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by dre4u(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
The pastor needs prayer himself.

www.enatoblog.com
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by kingimmaculate(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
with God there is no impossibility every satanic agenda for this lady shall not come to past. whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall inside it. because the Lord my God does not which bad. even do she as committed sin it shall be forgiven, because it is written that the prayer of righteous shall heal the sick and if he/she as committed a sin it shall be forgiven. By the power in the name of Jesus I decree into your life that every satanic agenda for your life shall not come to past, u shall obtain favour from God this coming year shall be your year. just av Faith in God because is the one that created you not human being. Funke we shall celebrate with you, you shall enjoy your home, your wiping as expire. rejoice in the Lord Because you are a victor. pray without ceasing. Than i wish all who wish you good that they shall prosper in all there endeavor.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Jblessing(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Everything negative thing he prophesied against anyone by this false prophet will befall him in thousand folds Amen
But when fayoses was ditching bad prophesy for Nigeria u where one of dem dat hailed him...see d height of ur hypocrisy
...nevatheless dat does not mean I endorse d prophesy of dat crazy man of 'god' to funke Akindele
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by excel101(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
"Another grace she had is to marry a pastor who can fight the battle on her behalf in prayer" is this what a pastor should be sayin.

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by ochobaba(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
just shut up
What if I don't
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by mitakemi2427(f): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
This is why people insult christianity
What will make a man of GOD(if you are even one) publicly announce the misfortune of another person instead of quietly calling the person for counseling
Shey she has given birth(twins for that matter) now how would you save your face
Most times i wonder how GOD is able to take shit from us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid, Alex Iwobi & Models Pose In New Super Eagles Jersey / Obafemi Martins, Aaron, Alexx Ekubo, & Ik Ogbonna Hang Out Together / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.