Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice (962 Views)

Video Of George Floyd Acting P0rn- He Died because Of 7,000 NAIRA / 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo / Lady Showed Up Her #nude Pics On Facebook Jxt because She Wants To Join P0rnstar... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Escabado: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2016
The police in Lagos have arrested a woman, who allegedly stabbed her husband to death in Ikorodu area of Lagos over his alleged refusal to provide money for Christmas cooking. There were different accounts as to what led to the Christmas day killing. A version of the account at Vanguard’s disposal said that the couple, identified as Mr. and Mrs. Romanus Odo, were engaged in a verbal confrontation in their apartment at Majidun, Awori area of Ikorodu. Mrs Romanus Odo A neighbour. identified as Iya Madinat, who claimed to have gone to settle the quarrel, said that Christiana accused her husband, Romanus, of neglecting the family’s needs on Christmas day. A resident, Kasali Igbehinadun, who spoke with Vanguard, said: “Iya Modinat, who went to separate them, said that the woman held her husband and prevented him from leaving the house. She insisted that he must give her money to buy chicken before she would allow him go out. “When we begged her to leave him alone, she refused, saying she had been demanding for the money for over one week now. “She also accused him of spending his money on women outside, thereby neglecting her and her children. In the process, her husband dropped N1,000 on the floor, but she said he should go to the market and get the things himself with the amount, which she said would not get her anything. “Iya Modinat and another man that went to settle the dispute later left them. The next thing we heard was a shout for help and we all rushed to the room only to find Romanus in a pool of blood on the floor. “By then his wife was crying and running all over the place. We held her until the arrival of policemen, who whisked her and the corpse away.” Another resident, Mr. Chinedu Nwoko, who spoke with Vanguard, accused the suspect of always fighting with her husband at the slightest provocation. He said: “She had always threatened to kill him one day and has made good her threat.” However, another version stated that the couple had not been on speaking terms for over two weeks and that Romanus had been away from the house for close to two weeks because of the incessant quarrel with his wife. The deceased was said to have been contemplating on walking out of the marriage until the unexpected occurred. Meanwhile, Lagos State Police Command spokesperson, Dolapo Badmus, who confirmed the arrest to Vanguard, stated that the corpse had been deposited in a mortuary for autopsy, while the woman will be prosecuted.
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2016
Take this to crime section Abeg. No source link sef.
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Escabado: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Take this to crime section Abeg. No source link sef.

You are an idiot , didn't you see vanguard there in the news ? Bastardddd
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2016
Escabado:

You are an idiot , didn't you see vanguard there in the news ? Bastardddd
You're explicitly stupiid. Useless swine with useless brain.

It is true that its not only in the asylum that we have people with mental problem, there are many deranged people on the streets and on NL and you seem to be thier king. If you dont understand the terms "source link and crime section", what a person in his right senses would do is ask, youre probably new on the forum or posting thread for the first time...everyone has a first time but instead you chose to showcase your hopeless f00lishness, Maggot-stricken brain and rotten senses.

Well since you dont know what source link is, just leave it unmodified and let people see it, then you'll probably learn how to add source link for the first time and how to post on crime section instead of romance and stop tasking your sick brain unecessarily since all it could interprete is abuse. Idiotic ignoramus!
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Escabado: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

It is true that its not only in the asylum that we have people with mental problem, there are many deranged people on the streets and on NL and you seem to be thier king. If you dont understand the terms "source link and crime section", what a person in his right senses would do is ask, youre probably new on the forum or posting thread for the first time...everyone has a first time but instead you chose to showcase your hopeless f00lishness, Maggot-stricken brain and rotten senses.

Well since you dont know what source link is, just leave it unmodified and let people see it, then you'll probably learn how to add source link for the first time and how to post on crime section instead of romance and stop tasking your sick brain unecessarily since all it could interprete is abuse. Idiotic ignoramus!

May thunder fire you and your entire family . I didn't force you to read my post you bastaddd .so better fuk off from my page iriotttt hahahaha
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Escabado:

May thunder fire you and your entire family . I didn't force you to read my post you bastaddd .so better fuk off from my page iriotttt hahahaha
The year is not over yet. Maybe none of your family members will smile into the new year. Maybe some may even lose their lives

Your post is on a public forum and I have the right to read and make comments on it. Swine!
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Above posters banned already.
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Agimor(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Escabado:

You guys should take it easy ohh... Raining insults on yourselves like running tap.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Escabado: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Agimor:
You guys should take it easy ohh... Raining insults on yourselves like running tap.

Listen if you know that useless bastardd better warn him to stay off from my page . I didn't post the news for him
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Escabado:

Listen if you know that useless bastardd better warn him to stay off from my page . I didn't post the news for him
Lol. You're just a weakling who started what he cant continue. Incase you dont know, i am blunt...radically blunt. Saying a public thread posted on a public forum is yours personally is just a weak statement.
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by janefarms2015: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Escabado:

You shouldnt hv started the insult, haba level of maturity needed to be displayed, this is a public forum. What do we gain from insulting each other when we have many productive things to do?
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Escabado: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. You're just a weakling who started what he cant continue. Incase you dont know, i am blunt...radically blunt. Saying a public thread posted on a public forum is yours personally is just a weak statement.

You a dead brain fool . Had it been I posted a naked woman or posted a sexxx or fat yatch pictures would you have asked the source ? May thunder fire you bastarddd. I have warned to stop commenting on my post .foolll
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Escabado:

You a dead brain fool . Had it been I posted a naked woman or posted a sexxx or fat yatch pictures would you have asked the source ? May thunder fire you bastarddd. I have warned to stop commenting on my post .foolll
You get problem o. Since morning you still dey keep this malice. Nawa o
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Bluezy13(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hehehe...

So funny the way this beef between these two guys above me started
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Greenbullet(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
lkwnd,this people knle each other for real life?
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Escabado: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
There one uselesss guy in nairaland called bbmpin or something. Ask him how I dealt with him until he learn how to mind his own business. Whenever I create a post you better read it and pass or don't even read it at all because if u comment anything negative to my post I will finish you .that's my simple policy
Re: A Woman Killed Her Husband because Of Xmas Rice by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Escabado:
There one uselesss guy in nairaland called bbm/pin or something. Ask him how I dealt with him until he learn how to mind his own business. Whenever I create a post you better read it and pass or don't even read it at all because if u comment anything negative to my post I will finish you .that's my simple policy
Who are you? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jan. 14, 2017 - On Your Wedding Day, When You Receive MMM's Alert (Pic) / Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) / Girl Disgraced For Habit Of Taking Pictures In Front Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.