Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) (962 Views)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Ooooo aaaaaa that devil is a playboy sorry liar, the vision was not clear but i had to use etisalat easy blaze to see the vision clearer

now i can see it clearer oooooo eeeeee aaaaaaa hmmmm
i can see lots of hugging, some guys who were expecting 360 degree hug would manage to get 15 degree hug only

oooo thats unfair, the vision is bad , i can see from a far distance that the guys would be more that the girls, ooo we need to pray harder so that the girls would be plenty with few guys oooo,, pray harder my brother, pray harder

i can see some people bringing fanta, coke, la casera, palm wine, zobo and a bag of pure water instead of champagne, rosey, henessy, and all sort of big drinks, pray harder, because the person might want to sell the sachet of pure water for 20 naira, please don't buy, bring your own bag of pure water and sell too, 20 naira is too much

the vision is getting clearer, i can see some people carrying their bible with them to the beach party, to preach, ooo lord, to preach, chai, i can see some sisters doing some praise and worship and some hot prayers before the party starts, oo lord

that vision is not clear, oooo make it clear, make it clear baba

ooo it is clear, i can see some girls wearing iron bra and iron pant, to block any free entry and free exit, i can see some girls putting razor blaze and scissors in their pant and bra to cut any guy hand that tries to touch, the girls are getting prepared, guys please pray harder,

now the vision is blurred, ooo lord i can't see any vision again, if i see more i will inform you guys, guys pray harder ... Chai ooooo

Re: Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) by CentaurXXV: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2017
#Dumb.
Re: Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) by adonbilivit: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2017
so many girls will wear fairly used bra to the party.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) by professorfal: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Re: Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2017
adonbilivit:
so many girls will wear fairly used bra to the party.

unbelievable cheesycheesygrin
Re: Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2017
so na these kinda people wan attend the Beach party
SMH
Re: Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) by Elmojiid(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2017
fairlyusedbra:
unbelievable cheesycheesygrin
taaaa..please ayamu nt understanding.
Re: Prophecies: Things That Will Happen At The NL Beach Party (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Elmojiid:
taaaa..please ayamu nt understanding.
me too

(1) (Reply)

Girl Disgraced For Habit Of Taking Pictures In Front Of Her House / What Will You Do In This Situation / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.