Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). (18864 Views)

HOSCON Uncovers 50 Oil Wells In 12 Anambra Communities / Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike / Wike Seeks Surveyor-general Help In Retrieving Oil Wells From Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by GreyLaw(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
NotComplaining:
An intelligent reader can identify the deliberately malign ethnic slurs and bigotry from the mass of ignorance.

It hardens the soul to see so much peace on the streets of metropolitans across Nigeria and an equal amount of ethnic fanaticism on Nairaland.

Buhari clearly does not represent 1/10th of the masses and nor will the next hausa/fulani clansman that replaces him.

Nigerians must start venting their heterogenous sentiments on the streets. There can be no progress when there is no unity, and no unity when there are conflicting identities.

Before my comments are castrated and condemned as Igbo evangelism, I am a frustrated Yoruba Muslim who feels cheated by this so called UNITY our yoruba leaders continue to sell us.

A hausa cannot not represent me because he/she is incapable of impartiality.

Your forthrightness is refreshing. I'm surprised at your penultimate paragraph; the candour, I mean.
Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by adedehinbo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
the same oil wells u don't want fg to exploit,using militants and bombs on oil facilities,now u want a return. my Igbo brothers f*ck u,I say f*uck u
Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by Businessideas: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
IPOB123london:

u can be either a baboon or a monkey; for a start what does Nigger area called Nigeria stand for; how was it created, who created nigger area; why did the hausa-fulani boko harem in alliance with the afonjas break up Igbo Biafran land

hmm

IPOB123london your username says it all cool
Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by GreatNegro(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
otosa:
9.7 Trillion the one they have been collecting since all these while what are they using for? He called 9.7 Trillion as if they collected the money all the citizens will benefit from there. has it been the money have realized to they even then they would had shared the money among themselves and nothing will happen.

Let the fg first give us our money.
Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by hmohammed(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
caleboxylic:
Abuja—The controversy over the return of 42 oil wells from Rivers State to Abia State continued over the weekend as the principal consultant to Macfredricks & Oneal, Jonny Maduafokwa described as false, claims by former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu that he fought for the return of the oil wells.

Orji Uzor Kalu
Maduafokwa Motherfucker[color=#990000][/color] said his organization started the process for the return of the oil wells ceded to Rivers State by the Justice Mamman Nasir 1976 Boundary Adjustment Committee for and on behalf of the governments of old Imo and Abia states.

The oil services expert further claimed that as an aftermath of the recovery of the wells, the Federal Government is yet to pay to the old Imo State and Abia State their accrued revenue amounting to about a whopping N9.7 trillion naira from 1976 to 1991 and from 1991 to 2001.

“I read with rude shock and utter dismay, an article purportedly authored by the former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu that his efforts gave rise to his achieving the successful recovery of 43 oil wells that were erroneously credited to Rivers State without telling us the how and when he came by the information he claimed were at his disposal.

“Ordinarily, I would have left the story to pass without bothering to react but for the erroneous impression it will create on the minds of readers as well as for posterity.

“Orji Uzor Kalu indicated interest in the project and requested a briefing on the subject and he was accordingly briefed and the parties entered into a contract. To cut the story short, I executed the contract to the letter and finally, 95 crude oil wells were retrieved and returned to Imo and Abia States”, claimed Madufokwa, who also listed the affected wells with their coordinates.

On the proceeds of the ceded oil wells for about 31 years, the principal consultant said; “It is instructive to note that once the dispute arose between the old Imo State and Rivers State, over the oil wells and who owns what, the Federal Government stopped payment of monies as derivation, and “locked-in” the said funds in an escrow account until verification is made as to who owns what.”

“Take for instance that it took 31 years for the oil well dispute to be resolved, but the issue remains that the derivation fund from the 95 crude oil wells put “locked in” in an escrow said to have accumulated to N9.7 trillion has not been released to the bonafide owners”.

He further advised the affected states to concentrate on how to get the federal government to release the money which he said will go a long way in bettering the lives of their people.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/orji-kalus-claim-42-oil-wells-false-consultant/
Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by Yyeske(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:
Na wa oo. So wia is d money now
Money wey GEJ and co don chop? Let Imo and Abia fight for a new beginning of the money, forget the past.

GEJ couldn't help get the derivation for Imo and Abia and you think it's possible now?

1 Like

Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by Leopardd(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yyeske:
Money wey GEJ and co don chop? Let Imo and Abia fight for a new beginning of the money, forget the past.

GEJ couldn't help get the derivation for Imo and Abia and you think it's possible now?

Sharrap you this traitor.....
Whether the money has stayed for 100years or just a day, it must be repaid back.
Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by Yyeske(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leopardd:

Sharrap you this traitor.....
Whether the money has stayed for 100years or just a day, it must be repaid back.
Where is this one straining his neck to be recognized from? Eediots like you never asked GEJ about the money but wanting to blame PMB about it abi?

I love my traitor status now than being a useless IPOB miscreant you eediots want me to be.

Why didn't GEJ grant ndi Imo and Abia their rights after spilling their blood for him? Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by sunnyvet: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
I dont know why some people cannot read a simple statemen before they start to comment, it simply state's that the money is in a secured account, pls read the statement once again "On the proceeds of the ceded oil wells for about 31 years, the principal consultant said; “It is instructive to note that once the dispute arose between the old Imo State and Rivers State, over the oil wells and who owns what, the Federal Government stopped payment of monies as derivation, and “locked-in” the said funds in an escrow account until verification is made as to who owns what.”
Re: FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). by markchidex: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
de money don enter digital ooooo, de money is even more Dan federal government bouget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings / Army Shuts Down Mercy Corps’ Offices In North-east / Electricity Production By Governments From 1999 To 2020 - StatiSense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.