Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? (3204 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by ggrin(f): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
We celebrate Christmas in memory of Christ, who was born among the poorest of the poor. Now, did you also spend the day with those who were less endowed (financially) than you, or did you splurge on a party thrown for your elite friends... equal to your class??
Isn't it so easy and becoming of us to present gifts to our friends who are at par with our status, and oh so kinda crazy to treat those who are penniless and those who cannot give us a return gift or even a favour!
By the way, WISH YOU ALL OUT HERE, A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR kisskisskisskisskisskiss
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by NLbeachparty: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
...Check my
.profile.---New year will be Mega Fun

Xmas was super-fun cool
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by ggrin(f): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
NLbeachparty:

...Check my
.profile.---New year will be Mega Fun

Xmas was super-fun cool
undecided
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by RoyalBlak007: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
undecided
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin

I made a vow that every year, I should cook and let my less fortunate neighbors eat and celebrate X'mas with my family... I shoulder all expenses as I share to my family & village ppol what I got..

I feel better.. We can't bring all dimes when we die anyway. At least they will remember me when I'm gone.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by brightalo17: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good fuckkkkk with new babe
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by Divay22(f): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
At home...just didn't understand why i refuse to go out.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryBut i was happy I stayed home grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by brandonobi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
I stayed at home at ate more than I should
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by MamaTej(f): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
I wanted a Washing Machine for Xmas. I didn't get it.
At least, I'm alive. Thank you God for the gift of life.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by alberto2k(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ggrin shocked shocked grin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Listened to preaching all through @Deeper Life camp
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Cracked head, what are you today? Boy or girl?

Cc mrcork ggrin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by ggrin(f): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
alberto2k:
Ggrin shocked shocked grin
alberto2gay shocked
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by ggrin(f): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Cracked head, what are you today? Boy or girl?

Cc mrcork ggrin
stfu

are you God?

cheesy
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
ggrin:
stfu

are you God?

cheesy
hehehe cracked head just wait for mrcork
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by ggrin(f): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
hehehe cracked head just wait for mrcork
longest time bruv
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
ggrin:
longest time bruv
thanks. Where and how have you been? How's your NL boyfriend? Remind me his moniker
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by adaksbullet: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Am go too hospitu too chaired 10k too patience that his in sick beds, at list am gived like 2000 ppls 10k cool cool cool cool cool cool

Am thinked am tire undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by MozB: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
spent the whole day at home, Just me and i dont regret it even one bit...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by chimdi101: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
adaksbullet:
Am go too hospitu too chaired 10k too patience that his in sick beds, at list am gived like 2000 ppls 10k cool cool cool cool cool cool

I is not believed in you
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
adaksbullet:

Osheyy philantropist grin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by summerflame(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
adaksbullet, gimme me money nah
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by adaksbullet: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
chimdi101:

I is not believed in you
chindima obembe the kokoyam gilr shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by adaksbullet: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Osheyy philantropist grin
his spel filatofist undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by adaksbullet: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
summerflame:
adaksbullet, gimme me money nah
am not liked ppl too be ask money from mine hand sad sad sad
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by ggrin(f): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
thanks. Where and how have you been? How's your NL boyfriend? Remind me his moniker
I dy gidigba coolcoolcoolcool

which nl bf be that?undecided
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by chimdi101: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
adaksbullet:
chindima obembe the kokoyam gilr shocked shocked shocked shocked
which tribe did u emanate from?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
adaksbullet:
his spel filatofist undecided undecided undecided
Sorry, Prof Adaks grin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by summerflame(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
U are stingy right?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by adaksbullet: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
chimdi101:

which tribe did u emanate from?
whot are u say? undecided

Eliminate?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by adaksbullet: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Sorry, Prof Adaks grin
ayam that ayam cool cool cool
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
adaksbullet:
ayam that ayam cool cool cool
Nothing does you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anouncement! Come In / 4 Major Signs That You Are Dating The Wrong Person – Must See For Everyone / Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.