Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo (45887 Views)

Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn / Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by IamUdo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dear Op and others.... It is not a disease and the boy is not suffering. It's only a skin condition and the guy is living his life well. Choose your words correctly pls

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
godin:
Dear Phcn mánager, its like your staff on duty today is sleeping..... We have been having light since morning and i cannot do anything because i have just been seeing movies upandan instead of going to the Cinema or washing my dirty clothes. Please do something about it before you People Will say the light have spoil for Over usage.
Thanks alot for understanding.
Patriotic Nigerian.

Nigerians !!!, Una get light wahala una no get wahala angry
See this one also down here

myfantasies:

Hmmmmmm

I am shocked that dey have not taken d light since yesterday, even my sister is worried that we have light, she thinks something is wrong somewhere

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by UnknownT: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
revitiligo uncle rukus no relation
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by AntiWailer: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Echelle:
hmmm so MJ too has vitiligo

Yea he had it.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by drehdinho(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmm, just about when you think you have a big problem, getting to realize what other people are facing. You will thank God. My first time of seeing this kind of disease. This life sha, e get as e be o.

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by imoni1010: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow so bad I know dat guy standing at d middle
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Ike4God: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
wow more Greece to your elbow brother, thanks to nairaland at least now I know its not an accident, I use to think its fire burn.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by nickxtra(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is it not curable, treatable medically or healable spiritually?
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
acenazt:
Ehya naim that useless uncle Ruckus dey talk say him get Re-vitiligo
grin the bondocks crazy cartoon
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by uwem18: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
badassProdigy:
He trains in Police College Ikeja
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by sinaj(f): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
nickxtra:
Is it not curable, treatable medically or healable spiritually?
curable? Nope

Miracle? Yes
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Echelle:
can he just bleach everywhere?
...cos i feels its justifiable...
They can wash d skin but sometimes its turns out worse
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

No mind yeye Rev. Fr. Uncle Ruckus, no relation! grin
Lol. Just an excuse to make that fat fvck's racist ideas justifiable.

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by ohismanuel: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
that was the mistake Michael Jackson did.
It wasn't a mistake, it was necessary, he was the face of music
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by HouseT: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yes, their is a cure for it, currently the only place it's been cured is CUBA.google it pls,may God see you through this ineptitude call vitiligo.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Echelle(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
AjiereTuwo:
They can wash d skin but sometimes its turns out worse
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by nickxtra(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
curable? Nope

Miracle? Yes
Then, he should go to TB Joshua or any 'powerful' man of God.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Africanpoint(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Goodluck May God Heal You

Africanpoint free airtime give away just got mine guess the number game play and win
www.africanpoint.tk/site_promos.php
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
that was the mistake Michael Jackson did.
I don't think it was a mistake. It was the better of two evils.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by hot1sauce(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
just wanna know where does he ball? d court looks lyk DAT YMCA place in ikoyi or maybe its 1004

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Giyerte(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
O! Jeeeeez!

This doesn't look good at all.
Thank God his self- esteem is intact
Delta campus babe
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Origin(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
No biggie. Wish u the best. When success surely comes remember those that loved you no matter what.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by WiseFool2(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Echelle:
hmmm so MJ too has vitiligo
Had
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by homesteady(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
I don't know why I find this skin-condition very cool! There is one lady that follows Beyonce upandan, she has it! The demarcations are just perfect on her skin!
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
curable? Nope

Miracle? Yes

U have a nice body
Wana bleeep ya sinaj tongue
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Chommieblaq(f): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Vilitigo is not a disease, you guys should stop making it look like it's one bad thing, I have seen a model that has vilitigo.

Someone said MJ bleaching his skin is the lesser of the two evil grin grin, well I just laugh, vilitigo is no evil, it's not as if there's a part of their body or organ that is malfunctioning and MJ bleaching his skin was the beginning of his woes.

PS. I found it kinda cool though!
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Greatzeus(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Please this is for them bunch of ignoramus pervading the cyberspace.

Vitiligo ain't a disease - it is a skin-condition of some sort where the skin just looses it's pigmentation.
O tàn
Does it have a cure? The guy looks cool with it,hope he is treating it.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by labbyk(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Please this is for them bunch of ignoramus pervading the cyberspace.

Vitiligo ain't a disease - it is a skin-condition of some sort where the skin just looses it's pigmentation.
O tàn
it's a disorder, some also called it a disease
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by demoBaba: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=godin post=52301998]Dear Phcn mánager, its like your staff on duty today is sleeping..... We have been having light since morning and i cannot do anything because i have just been seeing movies upandan instead of going to the Cinema or washing my dirty clothes. Please do something about it before you People Will say the light have spoil for Over usage.
Thanks alot for understanding.
Patriotic Nigerian.

I think you're new? Expecting they're crazy bills any moment from now.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by passionate88: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Exactly what Michael Jackson had

Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) / Real Madrid Fans Booed Ronaldo For A Bad Pass, He Went On To Score 4 (Throwback) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo)