Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo (45884 Views)

Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn / Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by delishpot: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Echelle:
can he just bleach everywhere?
...cos i feels its justifiable...

When Michael Jackson did, we all shouted so he prolly would not bleach. Plus bleaching is a lot of work and a risk to his health cost of cancer.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by samopeyemi: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Janetessy:
Hi

Hi? shockedgrin........
Obviously you're new here.
Sup?
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by repogirl(f): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
He's still good-looking.

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by dingbang(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jafar1:
Same with Sarafina
dnt be silly.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by LeFreakSoChic(f): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Same thing that happened to Michael Jackson. Difference is that Michael bleached it all to make his skin uniform. Some haters will still say 'he wanted to be white'

You just made me cry.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Echelle:
can he just bleach everywhere?
...cos i feels its justifiable...

Yes o. That's what Michael Jackson said he had that made him bleach his skin. So if He can just do the same as long as it wouldn't affect his health.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
repogirl:
He's still good-looking.
But if he comes to toast you You'ld say no. grin Abi

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by emerged01(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
godin:
Dear Phcn mánager, its like your staff on duty today is sleeping..... We have been having light since morning and i cannot do anything because i have just been seeing movies upandan instead of going to the Cinema or washing my dirty clothes. Please do something about it before you People Will say the light have spoil for Over usage.
Thanks alot for understanding.
Patriotic Nigerian.

Hahahahahahaha, no be only u o! ....Lost count of days.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by sinaj(f): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
nickxtra:
Then, he should go to TB Joshua or any 'powerful' man of God.

Tb Joshua isn't God.

It's all about his faith.

Btw you nd I dunno how hard he has prayed for a miracle to occur.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by shenaxy: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Echelle:
hmmm so MJ too has vitiligo

Yes, he developed it from his plastic surgeries
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by seenter84: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fine guy still.
E b model on him own
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Rozaystunna(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
acenazt:
Ehya naim that useless uncle Ruckus dey talk say him get Re-vitiligo
cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by sinaj(f): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
ohismanuel:

It wasn't a mistake, it was necessary, he was the face of music
you think xo?

Do u know that with his fame nd wealth, he would have being an idol nd source of hope to people with this kinda condition.

People with this kinda disorder would ab being motivated by him.

There is a model with this kinda condition nd she is still doing well with it.

Same with sarafina.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Rozaystunna(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
godin:
Dear Phcn mánager, its like your staff on duty today is sleeping..... We have been having light since morning and i cannot do anything because i have just been seeing movies upandan instead of going to the Cinema or washing my dirty clothes. Please do something about it before you People Will say the light have spoil for Over usage.
Thanks alot for understanding.
Patriotic Nigerian.
angry angry angry
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by shenaxy: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Same thing that happened to Michael Jackson. Difference is that Michael bleached it all to make his skin uniform. Some haters will still say 'he wanted to be white'

Maybe, but MJ had his first surgery due to the spot light that fell on him in his twenties, the show was organized by pepsi, he suffered another burn during a rehearsal and fell right from where he was standing to the ground which causes Burns on his skin, so since then he never stopped having the plastic surgery until he developed vitiligo.

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by sinaj(f): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
acenazt:
Ehya naim that useless uncle Ruckus dey talk say him get Re-vitiligo
pls who is uncle Ruckus?
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by juman(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
This guy need help.

Kai kai.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
shenaxy:

Maybe, but MJ had his first surgery due to the spot light that fell on him in his twenties, the show was organized by coca cola
Where did I say anything about surgery? He used a cream to bleach.

He never worked with Coca Cola, only Pepsi Cola. His first ever surgery happened after he broke his nose.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by adeniyi3971(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
I know this guy from police college Ikeja. the guy is damn good and quite welcoming. for the few minutes I watched him train I could not help but marvel on his basketball prowess. I hope he pulls through
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by sinaj(f): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U have a nice body
Wana bleeep ya sinaj tongue
Fear God sad
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
you think xo?

Do u know that with his fame nd wealth, he would have being an idol nd source of hope to people with this kinda condition.

People with this kinda disorder would ab being motivated by him.

There is a model with this kinda condition nd she is still doing well with it.

Same with sarafina.
He was a pop star. Pop stars have to seel an image of being 'perfect' unlike other music genres. That's why they heavily edit them in magazines, retouch their features to make them look 'perfect', etc. The number 1 man in the music industry had to also be cosmetically attractive. Michael Jackson even wore make up on his face to assist where the cream failed.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by diqq(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
what's vitiligo again?

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
Fear God sad

I fear Gor my dear that's why I'm appreciating the good work of God on u
Uuuuh lalaa!
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
He should go and use hydrocorticosteroid cream
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by ssultana(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
nepapole:
Oluwa ooo!!! Na onli dis kind pipl supos dey wear make up.

It's okay to not type at all if you have nothing sensible to say ok? smiley

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Dantee005(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nw i realize y Jacko went for full skin change... shocked shocked
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by nepapole(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
ssultana:

It's okay to not type at all if you have nothing sensible to say ok? smiley
Noted. Tnx.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by iamcourage(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
ojingbe:
It's not a disease mister. Google vitiligo for yourself.
What is this one saying? It is an abnormal condition. ... therefore its a disease.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Opiletool(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
drehdinho:
Hmm, just about when you think you have a big problem, getting to realize what other people are facing. You will thank God. My first time of seeing this kind of disease. This life sha, e get as e be o.

Don't be misinformed, it is not a disease.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Opiletool(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Africanpoint:
Goodluck May God Heal You

Africanpoint free airtime give away just got mine guess the number game play and win
www.africanpoint.tk/site_promos.php

Heal him from what? is he sick?
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Opiletool(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Greatzeus:

Does it have a cure? The guy looks cool with it,hope he is treating it.

You just read that it is not a disease yet you're asking for cure. The fvck is wrong with some pple?
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by ThinkSmarter: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Please this is for them bunch of ignoramus pervading the cyberspace.

Vitiligo ain't a disease - it is a skin-condition of some sort where the skin just looses it's pigmentation.
O tàn
yeah, what u said z true, just like albinism.
But traditional medicine puts it in check when discovered early.

Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) / Real Madrid Fans Booed Ronaldo For A Bad Pass, He Went On To Score 4 (Throwback) / BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo)