Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo (45881 Views)

Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos / NBA Teammates Pranked A Basketballer By Filling His ₦50.6m Audi R8 With Popcorn / Daniel Daudu, Basketballer Dies In The USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
O! Jeeeeez!

This doesn't look good at all.
Thank God his self- esteem is intact
I throwaway cap for his self-esteem
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Greatzeus(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Opiletool:

You just read that it is not a disease yet you're asking for cure. The fvck is wrong with some pple?
Guy,and you have to answer like that? Your level of frustration seems to know no bound grin

1 Like

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
myfantasies:

Hmmmmmm

I am shocked that dey have not taken d light since yesterday, even my sister is worried that we have light, she thinks something is wrong somewhere

Same here
Make person just dey prepare for PHCN bill 2x that of before
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by kingsleyjando(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
godin:
Dear Phcn mánager, its like your staff on duty today is sleeping..... We have been having light since morning and i cannot do anything because i have just been seeing movies upandan instead of going to the Cinema or washing my dirty clothes. Please do something about it before you People Will say the light have spoil for Over usage.
Thanks alot for understanding.
Patriotic Nigerian.
oh Lord !! Lol
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by vislabraye(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
ojingbe:
It's not a disease mister. Google vitiligo for yourself.

It's an auto immune disease. Some people do call it disease some call it disorder.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by brenister10: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Echelle:
can he just bleach everywhere? ...cos i feels its justifiable...
E be like say you get Braintiligo
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Taiwo20(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
acenazt:
Ehya naim that useless uncle Ruckus dey talk say him get Re-vitiligo

Grandpa!!! eeww

1 Like

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Raphtop(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
I give thanks to Almighty God for healing my vitiligo.
hardly would anyone believe I used to be a victim of this skin disorder seeing how much I have healed up.
I made use of a whole lot of therapies but but in the end I can only say it has been God and no therapy in particular.
I pray for you brother, that the God that miraculously healed my vitiligo will do yours in Jesus name.
for anyone suffering from this skin disorder, you can make raw dongoyaro leaf (15-20) part of ur daily meal. Applying Shea butter (Ori/Okunme) on the affected spot also works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by shenaxy: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Where did I say anything about surgery? He used a cream to bleach.

He never worked with Coca Cola, only Pepsi Cola. His first ever surgery happened after he broke his nose.
Lol, bro not that he worked with Pepsi, but the show was "organized" by Pepsi company. And he Never used cream to bleach, his bleaching was done by surgery, simply plastic surgery. You can search more about him if u re interested.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Rebuke: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Same thing that happened to Michael Jackson. Difference is that Michael bleached it all to make his skin uniform. Some haters will still say 'he wanted to be white'

Thank yhu so much for this infor. Ah, how I liked MJ!

Don't judge anybody until yhu've walked in their shoes. I repeat, don't judge.

People said all manner of things about MJ without knowing the reason behind his ordeal. O Micheal, how I wish yhu found another option.......R.I.P dear Hero.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by obidevine(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
badassProdigy:
Dairus Isaiah is a Titian street basketball player who lives in Lagos.

He suffers from a rare skin condition called
Vitiligo...

"Vitiligo is a long term skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment. The patches of skin affected become white and usually have sharp margins."

But young Dairus is not letting his Vitiligo's condition get in his way of becoming an NBA player...

Good luck bro...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/meet-dairus-isaiah-nigerian-street.html?m=1

I like the fact that his confidence is intact, there is a female canadian model with this condition as well , Winnie Harlow (born Chantelle Brown-Young; July 27, 1994) is a Canadian fashion model, spokesperson and activist. She gained prominence as a contestant on the twenty-first cycle of the US television series America's Next Top Model, and is known for having a prominent form of the skin condition vitiligo.

3 Likes

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
shenaxy:

Lol, bro not that he worked with Pepsi, but the show was "organized" by Pepsi company. And he Never used cream to bleach, his bleaching was done by surgery, simply plastic surgery. You can search more about him if u re interested.
He worked with Pepsi Cola on a commercial. When you sign a deal to do an advert for a company, I think you can call it 'working with them'.

He used bleaching cream. The cream was called 'Porcelana'. I think I've been a Michael Jackson fan long enough grin
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by samwayne154(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
godin:
Dear Phcn mánager, its like your staff on duty today is sleeping..... We have been having light since morning and i cannot do anything because i have just been seeing movies upandan instead of going to the Cinema or washing my dirty clothes. Please do something about it before you People Will say the light have spoil for Over usage.
Patriotic Nigerian.
I was about saying that
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by joephemzyz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Solid baller. .with a really wide wingspan....played against him a couple of times at lagos youth alive and city league. ..don't stop isaiah!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by joephemzyz(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tuham:

I throwaway cap for his self-esteem

Its really up there bro...

Match up against him on court...and you will be in awe of his self esteem and poise
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by ruona10(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
acenazt:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by HASSANAASIA(f): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
badassProdigy:
Dairus Isaiah is a Titian street basketball player who lives in Lagos.

He suffers from a rare skin condition called
Vitiligo...

"Vitiligo is a long term skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment. The patches of skin affected become white and usually have sharp margins."

But young Dairus is not letting his Vitiligo's condition get in his way of becoming an NBA player...

Good luck bro...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/meet-dairus-isaiah-nigerian-street.html?m=1
I LOVE HIM

1 Like

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Souljaboi1: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
acenazt:

Bros, please call that name with respect.

Mr Uncle Ruckus who does 46 jobs in 24 hours. From Janitor to Gardener to Postmaster to Usher and the list continues. cheesy grin

Still waiting for Season 5.

2 Likes

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Brightgem(f): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wrote about this on my blog www.yourhealthattitude.com in "5wierd illnesses..." and a cure has been developed for it which I wrote about In "Health info & news for September 2016" for those who maybe interested in reading more.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by iamlynn(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Raphtop:
I give thanks to Almighty God for healing my vitiligo.
hardly would anyone believe I used to be a victim of this skin disorder seeing how much I have healed up.
I made use of a whole lot of therapies but but in the end I can only say it has been God and no therapy in particular.
I pray for you brother, that the God that miraculously healed my vitiligo will do yours in Jesus name.
for anyone suffering from this skin disorder, you can make raw dongoyaro leaf (15-20) part of ur daily meal. Applying Shea butter (Ori/Okunme) on the affected spot also works.

nah lie jor
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by makaveli902: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
that was the mistake Michael Jackson did.

Michael Jackson never had vitiligo, he simply decided to change his colour!
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by stuntman007: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
He was my neighbour back in the days. He wasn't like this as a baby. It just started all of a sudden. Great kid.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by sinaj(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
makaveli902:

Michael Jackson never had vitiligo, he simply decided to change his colour!
he had

1 Like

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by shenaxy: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=AnonyNymous post=52307657]
He worked with Pepsi Cola on a commercial. When you sign a deal to do an advert for a company, I think you can call it 'working with them'.

He used bleaching cream. The cream was called 'Porcelana'. I think I've been a Michael Jackson fan long enough grin[/qn

No need to be dragging this, porcelana was prescribed after the surgery to continue maintaining his skin. You will never love ds man more Dan I do embarassed
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Chuksemi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
yup

Why is Michael Jackson's choice to bleach as a result of his skin condition a mistake?
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
godin:
Patriotic Nigerian.

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by sinaj(f): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chuksemi:

Why is Michael Jackson's choice to bleach as a result of his skin condition a mistake?
I think xo
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Echelle:
can he just bleach everywhere? ...cos i feels its justifiable...
go borrow sense abeg

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by andyanders: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Let the family take him to Synagogue Church of All Nations and he will get well.
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by sekem: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Echelle:
can he just bleach everywhere?
...cos i feels its justifiable...

Just like Michael Jackson did, right?
Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
acenazt:
according to him opposite of what michael jackson got

1 Like

Re: Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo by Worksunlimited: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
checkolatunji:
I have a cousin with this kind of disease

It is well

It's a condition and not a disease..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) / Salisu Yusuf Caught Receiving Bribe On Camera / Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.