Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,311 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) (42015 Views)

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by MrRichy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
mtcheew... who dem epp?
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Raph01: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lolz, shey nah contract b una pre-wedding fotos, de wedding and de pre-f**kin' fotos??
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by kennyblaze007(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
I saw it on her Instagram page yesterday and I was like hey this two shouldn't be doing this...If you see Ubi you just see a humble man, not a noise maker... Though I have always loved Lilian but I think she is the architect of all the marriage wahala...She just enjoys the media...

Well I pray just like Tiwa n Teebilz got back together, Ubi n Lilian gets theirs back cuz they are just one beautiful couples.....Love their son also...

Lilian if you can see this,please take back Ubi,dnt allow d media destroys what you both have...

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Divay22(f): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
So she is officially single abi? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by bettercreature(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
hungryboy:
Her life

Her marriage

Her divorce

Her business

My own na how this rough year go take pass fast,
Make I see whether 2017 go favour me
Do we actually have sense debating these peoples life?
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Orikinla1: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

Are they not the same couple that had their wedding pictures all over the internet last year or so? All loved up!

That someone who isn't married go dey feel like sey make e just do go marry.

The way I see Marriages fail these days, makes Marriage scare me.

I pray for this cup to pass over them! I pray it stands the test of time. I wish them well.

Like a girlfriend from a non English speaking country, I AM NOT UNDERSTOOD. grin
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by crazygod(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

Are they not the same couple that had their wedding pictures all over the internet last year or so? All loved up!

I pray for this cup to pass over them! I pray it stands the test of time. I wish them well.
That's y I keep telling people, don't rush to get married if u are not ready. The next 50yrs of your life with the wrong partner will turn out to be a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Edum13656: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
This Nurse Abigail just want to answer ex-wife and single mother, I just de monitor her she no even put any effort to make the marriage work. mayb she no wan marry in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by martineverest(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

the lady is very stupid..she caught the guy red-handed,cheating on her,just few weeks to the wedding and still went ahead to marry him..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Iceeydee:

Don't Be scared of marriage madam. As their own ended badly is the same way other people's own are still goin strong.

They are just one out of the millions of couples who wedded last year. Look for the positives and drop the negative. smiley

Thanks! smiley Sure! I understand your point.

Just seen so many on the Media these days.

I just hate to see People's Marriages fail.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Orikinla1:

Like a girlfriend from a non English speaking country, I AM NOT UNDERSTOOD. grin

lmaooo! cheesy
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Temitoppe(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
what happened to "for better, for worse"
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by bigtt76(f): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Before sef, na small letters she use write de guy name ...equivalent of using pencil grin so nothing new ...abeg second base jaaaare

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by emilyone(f): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Edum13656:
This Nurse Abigail just want to answer ex-wife and single mother, I just de monitor her she no even put any effort to make the marriage work. mayb she no wan marry in the first place.
She still want to dey chop free cucumber upandan grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
crazygod:

That's y I keep telling people, don't rush to get married if u are not ready. The next 50yrs of your life with the wrong partner will turn out to be a nightmare.

I wish people will really understand that fact, before deciding to go ahead with their marriages.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
martineverest:
the lady is very stupid..she caught the guy red-handed,cheating on her,just few weeks to the wedding and still went ahead to marry him..

For real? Oh wow!

I mean, there may be different reasons why marriages fail, but the ones that were clearly obvious before the marriage is simply inexcusable.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by 99foxxy(f): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Celebrity marriages and divorce is like, please someone help me with that president picture...

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by sweetilicious(f): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

So she could not forgive.I wonder what must have happened.Things could still be sorted out.I hate this
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Angelinastto(f): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Have always loved this lady, especially for her role in TV series Clinic matters. I hope she get pass all her rough time and patch up her married life.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by fpeter(f): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
After dem waste money finish...for lavish wedding.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Toks2008(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

Make i dey look....

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by martineverest(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

For real? Oh wow!

I mean, there may be different reasons why marriages fail, but the ones that were clearly obvious before the marriage is simply inexcusable.
the brouhaha was highly publicised on social media.the guy had to apologise before she agreed to marry him
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by gasbee: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
ubi wetin u do dat babe
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Vickiweezy:
And so? undecided How this news take help MMM victims? grin grin
so mmm participants are victims?
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by femi4: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

That's what happen when you force a beautiful woman to marry you.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by eldoradoxx: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
From watching Telemundo and Kardashian show, some ladies in this part of the world re not longer interested in raising their kids with their husbands. Men are falling victims of the new scam by some ladies who just want a sperm donor to father their kids. They marry to make the whole thing legit, take in and soon after a child is born, she files for divorce over the slightest misunderstanding, of course she knows that the Court will grant her custody of the child due to the age of the child, the man is left high and dry to start life all over again. Men wise up, marriage in some cases is not what you have in mind, some women are scammers.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Vickiweezy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

so mmm participants are victims?

From ur username I guess u ar a G hu shld knw whatsup (or maybe I might be wrong),
So, lemme save d diss and reply u with dis;
Ask me dt same question on January 14th . . .
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm..........
I remember her role on clinic matters!
She played the role of nurse abigail...!!!
And she played the role perfectly!
I always admired her with that role !
Thick headed nurse!
Lol
The director must have probably looked at her very well before giving her that role to play!
Seriously she looks like the wild type to me in real life!

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by chineloSA(f): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
OldBeer:
After almost killing us with:

Dating pictures

Engagement pictures

Pre wedding pictures

Introduction pictures

Bridal shower pictures

Bachelor's night pictures

Traditional marriage pictures

Church wedding pictures

Reception pictures

Honeymoon pictures

Baby shower pictures

Maternity ward pictures

Baby naming ceremony pictures.....

Still e no reach 1 year!
They should just refund back the mb I used in congratulating them.
Shior!

grin grin cheesy D grin

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

too much of telemondo na im dey cause marriage breakup for naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
sweetilicious:
So she could not forgive.I wonder what must have happened.Things could still be sorted out.I hate this

I hate to see marriages fail too. embarassed

It could still work out, if only they'll take their private life off social media.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by itunesgiftcard(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Vickiweezy:

From ur username I guess u ar a G hu shld knw whatsup (or maybe I might be wrong),
So, lemme save d diss and reply u with dis;
Ask me dt same question on January 14th . . .
Lol just wanted to create fun man....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos / Juliana Olayode 'Toyo Baby' In School Uniform On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.