Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) (42039 Views)

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
martineverest:
the brouhaha was highly publicised on social media.the guy had to apologise before she agreed to marry him

Oh wow! I don't really follow all these celebrity news.
But I could remember their wedding cos it was all over the place then. It's well!
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Mayflowa(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
TheDriller:
As she don delete the guy surname, make she kukuma add my own na grin

You nor dey fear sha. Someone that just broke, in fact shattered or better still, ground, a man''s heart like this na you dey carry your head enter. Remember this is no mean man. U nor see the hill-top restaurant wey he open for her?

Abi you nor want see 2018?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
eldoradoxx:
From watching Telemundo and Kardashian show, some ladies in this part of the world re not longer interested in raising their kids with their husbands. Men are falling victims of the new scam by some ladies who just want a sperm donor to father their kids. They marry to make the whole thing legit, take in and soon after a child is born, she files for divorce over the slightest misunderstanding, of course she knows that the Court will grant her custody of the child due to the age of the child, the man is left high and dry to start life all over again. Men wise up, marriage in some cases is not what you have in mind, some women are scammers.
i dey tell ucheesy.telemondo films and keeping up with the kardeshians show has eaten deep into our ladies.many of them take wat dey see in it as real and they try to play such in their real lives.no wonder hardly any marriage in naija survives.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by pweeryambre: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
The guy always looked smallish around Lilian, people will say physical attributes doesn't matter but it does, it also goes a long way to affect our psych with the relationship to the person.
Lilian might be feeling she needs a bigger man to compliment her looks and all, there by making her husband look so small around her and she finding it hard to take him back.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by chineloSA(f): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
I dont blame her. Marriage is not easy first year. Well, it wasn't easy for me. But i think its even more difficult whe you have your business on social media and have million eyes watching and waiting to see what will happen.

No matter how long you dated or have known each other. Combining values, beliefs and even finances to build one entity is no joke ooo.

Us, women, we expect the udjustment and changes to happen on the day of the wedding and unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

Thank goodness, my husband endured. I don't know how many times I divorced him in our kitchen, bedroom, livingroom etc.

I pray they find a solution.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
What of all the couples in your neighbourhood that are married for years... this kind of case make up less than 20%. Most marriages last longer than this one.

eldoradoxx:
From watching Telemundo and Kardashian show, some ladies in this part of the world re not longer interested in raising their kids with their husbands. Men are falling victims of the new scam by some ladies who just want a sperm donor to father their kids. They marry to make the whole thing legit, take in and soon after a child is born, she files for divorce over the slightest misunderstanding, of course she knows that the Court will grant her custody of the child due to the age of the child, the man is left high and dry to start life all over again. Men wise up, marriage in some cases is not what you have in mind, some women are scammers.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by mediocre(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Me thinks he cheated on her. She so pretty, this nigga lost a gem... Don't cheat on your wives people
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by fkdmods: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

Are they not the same couple that had their wedding pictures all over the internet last year or so? All loved up!

That someone who isn't married go dey feel like sey make e just do go marry.

The way I see Marriages fail these days, makes Marriage scare me.

I pray for this cup to pass over them! I pray it stands the test of time. I wish them well.

It is too simple. People get married for the wrong reasons nowadays. Their first mistake was putting their personal lives on the internet. Married folks have no business being on the internet as much as most people are today. All these pre wedding nonsense just shows you that most of them are not ready to marry. They advertise their day to day lives for everyone to see forgetting that not everyone will be happy that they are happy and would gladly throw a spanner in their engine. The day i got married was the day i quit facebook, twitter and instagram. The only social media account i have is Nairaland. Why? Because i can act a fool and no one would know who i am. The power of anonymity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
fkdmods:

It is too simple. People get married for the wrong reasons nowadays. Their first mistake was putting their personal lives on the internet. Married folks have no business being on the internet as much as most people are today. All these pre wedding nonsense just shows you that most of them are not ready to marry. They advertise their day to day lives for everyone to see forgetting that not everyone will be happy that they are happy and would gladly throw a spanner in their engine. The day i got married was the day i quit facebook, twitter and instagram. The only social media account i have is Nairaland. Why? Because i can act a fool and no one would know who i am. The power of anonymity.

I agree with you on that. Social Media is a silent poison destroying many homes.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Miles300: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
What shall it profit couples to snap pre wedding pictures all over the internet and end up aving a failed marriage .... Nobody force her to say yes. So make she carry her cross

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
After doing an expensive wedding they separate, seems couples don't know what they get into.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Greatidonis: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Don't be surprised that this guy spent must of his life savings on her, but she won't be satisfied, she is aiming at thiefing politicians with a deep pocket so that she will be flying first class and private jets. She no won manage at all, forgetting that tomorrow is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Greatidonis: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
chineloSA:

I dont blame her. Marriage is not easy first year. Well, it wasn't easy for me. But i think its even more difficult whe you have your business on social media and have million eyes watching and waiting to see what will happen.

No matter how long you dated or have known each other. Combining values, beliefs and even finances to build one entity is no joke ooo.

Us, women, we expect the udjustment and changes to happen on the day of the wedding and unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

Thank goodness, my husband endured. I don't know how many times I divorced him in our kitchen, bedroom, livingroom etc.

Abeg go sleep, you keep sounding as if na you marry the man....who know you?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Greatidonis: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Once the wife is taller than the husband there is 50% likelyhood that there will be a problem, it's very easy for a woman to treat a short man with disdain. Unless he has more money than she can spend or she is just God fearing.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by SANCTO: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Marriage is Like House under siege, those inside want to go out and those outside want to come in
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

Are they not the same couple that had their wedding pictures all over the internet last year or so? All loved up!

That someone who isn't married go dey feel like sey make e just do go marry.

The way I see Marriages fail these days, makes Marriage scare me.

I pray for this cup to pass over them! I pray it stands the test of time. I wish them well.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by automatix: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lilimax:
Na dem sabi!

By the way:
E pain me say this marriage was held in my church and I participated. It didn't even last upto to
one year and the devil struck embarassed

Whatever led to this separation will surely pass over them.
I pray they sort themselves out on time and reconcile;
again, learn to take away their marriage away from the social media which is one marriage breaker embarassed
pray? why u do ladies act like u dont know that when a woman does not like a man, there is nothing anyone can do? lilian does not like this guy...
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Agbalanze(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nurse Abigail.. pls take am easy ooo... marriage is different from clinic matters...
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Ezionye(f): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweeryambre:
The guy always looked smallish around Lilian, people will say physical attributes doesn't matter but it does, it also goes a long way to affect our psych with the relationship to the person.
Lilian might be feeling she needs a bigger man to compliment her looks and all, there by making her husband look so small around her and she finding it hard to take him back.

Oh really??

What won't someone read on nairaland

She did not see these physical attributes before they got married? Besides there are many successful marriages where the wives are bigger than the husbands. In fact a lot.

Or did I miss your point?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by TheVictorious(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
chineloSA:

That's the problem, you over rate your self, you think only you matter in the relationship

Now imagine if your husband was behaving like you

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by TheVictorious(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ezionye:

Oh really??

She did not see these physical attributes before they got married? Besides there are many successful marriages where the wives are bigger than the husbands. In fact a lot.

looooooolz baba me i no understand oh

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Mrnairalandd: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2016

The simple fact about this marriage is that Lilian was never, wasn't in love with Ubi and ll never fall in love with him.

It was boldly written on the wall for Ubi to read before their wedding but Ubi failed to take all the red flags serious as result of his emotion.

It ll be suicidal and emotionally destructive for Ubi to take Lilian back. Why, Lilian has never and ll never see Ubi as her perfect choice, and when this happen, no amount of money can change the woman.

If a woman doesn't love you, she ll easily pick all your wrongdoings(little mistakes) and use them against you. If a woman is in love with you, cheating, late night, even minor abuse(not encouraging it) won't even matter to her, all she ll be asking for is reconciliation which ll make her happy.

A woman wants a man who is above her league at all levels except few of them.

Ubi should ve gone for someone below his class.

Final warning to Ubi, don't ever ever take Lilian back even if your life depends on it. Why? Love is a natural thing and if love doesn't come natural, you ll pay dearly for it if it's forced or encouraged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Gkemz: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Let the bi*** go. After all his efforts to bring her back, she's still acting funny. Maybe she never loved him. Comparing her with Tiwa is unnecessary because Tiwa had reasons to leave unlike this unsubmissive and insatiable wife.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by fuckpoverty(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
been a while I visited nairaland....it seems the new trend here now is the picture that says..those that give a Bleep went that way...well I don't gve a Bleep...
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by belzabull(f): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
why did you marry him in the first place? after all the not so palatable gists that went round about the guy then?

stewpid girl. I used to like and admire you before thinking you were reasonable, now i know better

anyways....

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
abeg who get pin mouth charger grin
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Skmoda360(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Zeobi802:
hehe...this is just like blowing the final whistle in a football match
guy wetin happen now,:-):-)):-((:-D ur signature is bleeped cuz you cant have 111 odds without bonuses i doubt that ticket it might have been photoshopped.......
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ezionye:

Oh really??

Just like pweeryambre, I also observed that ubi always looked smallish around Lilian!

Anytime I see them, I am not always convinced about their "love"

In my mind I am always like...."Does this girl actually love and respect this guy sef?" angry

As for ....."She did not see these physical attributes before they got married?"

Maybe the MD/CEO of triple MG tag on ubi franklin confused her to marry him and when she got into the marriage and noticed ubi was not as rich as she thought she now wants to divorce him at the slightest of quarrel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Burgerlomo: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oya remove that brand ambassador too right now grin
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Origin(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
OldBeer:
After almost killing us with:

Dating pictures

Engagement pictures

Pre wedding pictures

Introduction pictures

Bridal shower pictures

Bachelor's night pictures

Traditional marriage pictures

Church wedding pictures

Reception pictures

Honeymoon pictures

Baby shower pictures

Maternity ward pictures

Baby naming ceremony pictures.....

Still e no reach 1 year!
They should just refund back the mb I used in congratulating them.
Shior!

grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
broseme:
What a sad story!
Sad story? The man should just forget about the call girl he married.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
OldBeer:
After almost killing us with:

Dating pictures

Engagement pictures

Pre wedding pictures

Introduction pictures

Bridal shower pictures

Bachelor's night pictures

Traditional marriage pictures

Church wedding pictures

Reception pictures

Honeymoon pictures

Baby shower pictures

Maternity ward pictures

Baby naming ceremony pictures.....

Still e no reach 1 year!
They should just refund back the mb I used in congratulating them.
Shior!
Lol. Some women are only happy with the wedding. Not really in love with the man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why My Marriage To Laila Ended — Ned Nwoko / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.