Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) (42028 Views)

Regina Daniels Deletes Her Instagram Account After Her Mom's Speech At Headies / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by DestinyCHILD1: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
OldBeer:
After almost killing us with:

Dating pictures

Engagement pictures

Pre wedding pictures

Introduction pictures

Bridal shower pictures

Bachelor's night pictures

Traditional marriage pictures

Church wedding pictures

Reception pictures

Honeymoon pictures

Baby shower pictures

Maternity ward pictures

Baby naming ceremony pictures.....

Still e no reach 1 year!
They should just refund back the mb I used in congratulating them.
Shior!

LOL! Even court wedding pictures...

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Sunbassen(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Marriage these days is like playing pool, you either win or lose; there's no guarantee! People want it all juicy effortlessly. At times, you cannot have your cake and eat it.

**I'll say marriage is not a bed of roses, those that want to continue to remain married must be ready to make little sacrifices every now and then.

Overlooking certain acts some of the time is also important. If you want to yell at every 'unfavourable' act, then the graveyard would beckon.

VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

Are they not the same couple that had their wedding pictures all over the internet last year or so? All loved up!

That someone who isn't married go dey feel like sey make e just do go marry.

The way I see Marriages fail these days, makes Marriage scare me.

I pray for this cup to pass over them! I pray it stands the test of time. I wish them well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by GGirll: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Their wedding was one the best in Nollywood ever as i loved every bit of all they did, y the separation? Lilian please remember your vow and allow peace with your husband cos i remember he cried for you when he was making the marriage vow......please i know it hurts buit please for the sake of God whose presence you took the vow to love him n be his wife for better for worse till death do you both part.....Ubi please also be a man and keep begging her with prayers God will bring peace back to your marriage IJNA

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by chineloSA(f): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
TheVictorious:

That's the problem, you over rate your self, you think only you matter in the relationship

Now imagine if your husband was behaving like you

Well its easy to throw in opinions when you dont know what transpired. Most of the times he was completely wrong. Most times i felt whatever he did was unforgivable. Because he knew he was wrong he endured and I learned to forgive him. So please its our marriage, and my reaction to anger, i dont think you can dictate how me and my husband react and solve our problems.

Tell that to your partner. My husband can handle his own. We will be completing three years and its getting better. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by chineloSA(f): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Greatidonis:

Abeg go sleep, you keep sounding as if na you marry the man....who know you?

You dont know what transpired and you wanna know. Amebo. I won't share. But trust me, it gets better. We stood the test of time. tongue tongue We learnt how to resolve our issues better and he loves me for standing my ground.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Phi001(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
fuckpoverty:
been a while I visited nairaland....it seems the new trend here now is the picture that says..those that give a Bleep went that way...well I don't gve a Bleep...
There's also this one...

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
OldBeer:

Dating pictures

Engagement pictures

Pre wedding pictures

Introduction pictures

Bridal shower pictures

Church wedding pictures

Reception pictures

Honeymoon pictures

Baby shower pictures

Maternity ward pictures

Still e no reach 1 year!
Shior!

gringringringringringringringringringrin
Jesus I give up on Nigerians, all you guys are comedians....... I don laff belle tear for this comment.

gringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Maximus85(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
broseme:
Despite Ubi Franklin's numerous efforts to get his ex-wife back,it seems that Lilian Esoro is adamant not to return to Ubi. She has finally confirmed that she is no like longer with Ubi Franklin. She just 'yanked' her husband Ubi Franklin’s surname off her IG profile.

This is a sad news especially for Ubi Franklin who has done all he could to get Lilian back. Where did he actually go wrong?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/lilian-esoro-deletes-her-husband-ubi.html

Ubi is stupid (was I guess) Lillian is a street girl. She can't be contented with a man. She will constantly be on the move. Before she married the innocent Ubi, she has sampled hundreds of guys. She said that herself on a TV show that for her to even agree to date a guy, she will make sure she knows if the guy can satisfy her on bed.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by metrix360(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Garbage in..Garbage Out.
Them rush in2 it....now they are already scattered.

Marriage no be moimoi

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Nickymezor(f): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Their biz
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Tobycharles: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Best known to them, buh they both needed to consider d joy of d fruit they bore... n let go off their public display of immaturity
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by ogtavia(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
abeg...Her shakara is too much...what is her problem sef...this guy just took to social media to shower praises on her...who knows what might be going on in the background....social media will finally break this marriage up.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by zubydave(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
OldBeer:

Dating pictures

Engagement pictures

Pre wedding pictures

Introduction pictures

Bridal shower pictures

Church wedding pictures

Reception pictures

Honeymoon pictures

Baby shower pictures

Maternity ward pictures

Still e no reach 1 year!
Shior!
grin grin grin
This is the most hilarious post of the last week of the year.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Daniyomex(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
OldBeer:

Dating pictures

Engagement pictures

Pre wedding pictures

Introduction pictures

Bridal shower pictures

Church wedding pictures

Reception pictures

Honeymoon pictures

Baby shower pictures

Maternity ward pictures

Still e no reach 1 year!
Shior!
Whosever offends you is in trouble. See as you list am in order of occurence. Seun has already forwarded your request to the necessary quarter and it's been looked into.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by GENTLETEE(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
It is her page so she can do what she likes!
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by youngsahito(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
who give a f**k abt her
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by sirusX(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2016
It's one thing to be hurt by someone...and even though it's hard to forgive/forget, she should remember that the marriage vows she took with him were not just mere words.

1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by KomonSense: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2016
slimzypink:
time to go get him for myself
Can I come and get some puna from you?
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by KomonSense: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2016
VickyRotex:
I don't understand.

Are they not the same couple that had their wedding pictures all over the internet last year or so? All loved up!

That someone who isn't married go dey feel like sey make e just do go marry.

The way I see Marriages fail these days, makes Marriage scare me.

I pray for this cup to pass over them! I pray it stands the test of time. I wish them well.

Ewwwh... Vicky dear don't be scared coz I'm here for you...

We shall make babies and live together forever
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by walosky(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2016
OldBeer:

Dating pictures

Engagement pictures

Pre wedding pictures

Introduction pictures

Bridal shower pictures

Bros..u no kom add Pre divorce pictures

Church wedding pictures

Reception pictures

Honeymoon pictures

Baby shower pictures

Maternity ward pictures

Still e no reach 1 year!
Shior!
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by idupaul: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
chineloSA:

I dont blame her. Marriage is not easy first year. Well, it wasn't easy for me. But i think its even more difficult whe you have your business on social media and have million eyes watching and waiting to see what will happen.

No matter how long you dated or have known each other. Combining values, beliefs and even finances to build one entity is no joke ooo.

Us, women, we expect the udjustment and changes to happen on the day of the wedding and unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

Thank goodness, my husband endured. I don't know how many times I divorced him in our kitchen, bedroom, livingroom etc.

I pray they find a solution.

Is that why you forgot your ring on that table?
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by chineloSA(f): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2016
idupaul:

Is that why you forgot your ring on that table?

Nope. Thats my dressing ring and not wedding ring. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by pressplay411(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2016
broseme:
What a sad story!
Fake account. Unverified.
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by Elle277(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Too bad,,This guy must have done something very serious that she can't get over it, I pray God intervenes!! Marriage is not a bed of roses
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by doyen101: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2016
Where he went wrong was to marry a lady without a forgiving heart. What could a man do so bad that he tries to make amends and the partner cannot forgive?
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by sweetilicious(f): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

I hate to see marriages fail too. embarassed

It could still work out, if only they'll take their private life off social media.
Yes i think so
Re: Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) by selfmadeboss: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2017
when you turn an olosho to a wife, expect anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.