Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Serious Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Relationship (6092 Views)

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? / Please I Need A Serious Relationship / Looking For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Truss grin
grin
Re: Serious Relationship by Dajugba: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

Sure I will boss!

Bless God for today!
It was awesome.... buh den, holiday is over embarassed embarassed embarassed

Urs?

Delightful to read such... mine was wonderful, all thanks to God with praises for tomorrow it another day.

Wow... I must say a wonderful thanks to Chika for her time, and chat. More greace, and I do look forward to have such opportunity here again in the future.

Happy New Year In advance! once more...

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by LoRdCaT(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dajugba:

Delightful to read such... mine was wonderful, all thanks to God with praises for tomorrow it another day.

Wow... I must say a wonderful thanks to Chika for her time, and chat. More grace, and I do look forward to have such opportunity here again in the future.

Happy New Year In advance! once more...

Much pleasures boss...
Do av a splendid nyt rest
Re: Serious Relationship by Dajugba: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
So, you sabi bible like this shocked??, and you dey here dey waste talentgrin...if na redeem dey don make you make you pastor be that na.

lol.... Boss. I don't mind you be the pastor. I can volunteer to be your account. Hope my request is not too expensive to ask from a boss like firstking01?
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
emadamysy:
You are yet to say what you have to offer. wetin the amazing guy go gain in all . You disqualified a guy earlier, yet you dwell in the dark about your profile
After you send a pm,I will tell you about myself.I Dont like uploading my pictures too many compliment is not my thing......I am not ugly by the way.Above beauty,I have character and I am a very focus and disciplined person.

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
yetty247:
Bae, just be careful.. cos those f*ck boiz will start sending Pm
I know sweetheart.Thank you
Re: Serious Relationship by Dajugba: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

Much pleasures boss...
Do av a splendid nyt rest

Same here.... ensure to use your devet and pray before thou goeth to lay thu head to rest. Maybe firstking01 got one or two pray to say

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dajugba:

lol.... Boss. I don't mind you be the pastor. I can volunteer to be your account. Hope my request is not too expensive to ask from a boss like firstking01?
No worry, i go be your financial secretary, no tithe will be missinggrin
Re: Serious Relationship by pweetychyka(f): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dajugba:

Same here.... ensure to use your devet and pray before thou goeth to lay thu head to rest. Maybe firstking01 got one or two pray to say

Hehehehehehe...

Sleep tyt boss... firstking01 is busy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
He can very well understand!
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:
OP you clearly stated what you wanted and you yourself refuse to show your specs.

It amazes me to see guys applying not knowing what they are going in for. This just shows how some guys can fall for anything, just like paying for a phone you don't know it function.

Guys dey fall my hand no be small.
I am a girl and I am very vulnerable. I will disclose what need be to whomever sends a pm of interest.Thank you
Re: Serious Relationship by Mujaheeeden: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
yetty247:

Guy, wc one be ur own?
Abi are u one of them
You came in as a spoiler which is not cool
Re: Serious Relationship by myweb(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
reminiscing:

I am a girl and I am very vulnerable. I will disclose what need be to whomever sends a pm of interest.Thank you

Dont you think you need to put your tribe of interest or general and age...

Personally, I love having friends IF you dont mind and letting everything take care of itself naturally ...

NB: I'm in your shoe too but decide to take things easy. Its better to marry your friend
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Reminiscing
Yes dear
Re: Serious Relationship by emadamysy: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=reminiscing post=52312612]
After you send a pm,I will tell you about myself.I Dont like uploading my pictures too many compliment is not my thing......I am not ugly by the way.Above beauty,I have character and I am a very focus .
Re: Serious Relationship by talk2alabama: 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
reminiscing:

Yes dear
unfortunately, u replied just when I got banned. I decided to login to my alternate account to reply. Are u from ibo tribe?
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
talk2alabama:
unfortunately, u replied just when I got banned. I decided to login to my alternate account to reply. Are u from ibo tribe?
I am from Akwa ibom
Re: Serious Relationship by talk2alabama: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
reminiscing:

I am from Akwa ibom
what age group are u looking out for in a man?
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
talk2alabama:
what age group are u looking out for in a man?
24-27years
Re: Serious Relationship by yetty247(f): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
You came in as a spoiler which is not cool

I'm only telling her to be careful... am also a lady and I understand her
Re: Serious Relationship by talk2alabama: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
reminiscing:

24-27years
i'll be honest with u, no young guy within dat age group will be ready to get married within a year... Unless ur family wants to foot the wedding bills. I suggest u go for someone higher than that age.
Re: Serious Relationship by myweb(m): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
This might be hard on you: The age bracket you choose are not ready for any serious relationship. Think twice.....I'm a man. I know what I'm talking about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Serious Relationship by Mujaheeeden: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
yetty247:

I'm only telling her to be careful... am also a lady and I understand her
since you are a lady can we roll
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
talk2alabama:
i'll be honest with u, no young guy within dat age group will be ready to get married within a year... Unless ur family wants to foot the wedding bills. I suggest u go for someone higher than that age.
what age group will be ready?
Re: Serious Relationship by synclaire: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
lipsrsealed
JoshuaSamuraiX:
OP you clearly stated what you wanted and you yourself refuse to show your specs.

It amazes me to see guys applying not knowing what they are going in for. This just shows how some guys can fall for anything, just like paying for a phone you don't know it function.

This shows u dat d guys are not serious themselves. They are probably just out for fun lipsrsealed
JoshuaSamuraiX:

This shows u dat d guys are not serious themselves. They are probably just out for fun
Re: Serious Relationship by talk2alabama: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
reminiscing:

what age group will be ready?
30 upwards.
Re: Serious Relationship by mayorkent(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
talk2alabama:
30 upwards. In as much as I fit into the previous category of age group u wanted, but as a dude who is honest, ur happiness is absolute. If its really wat u want then I have no choice Dan to let u meet someone better than I am.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it
Re: Serious Relationship by talk2alabama: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
reminiscing:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it
u welcome. Buh we can be friends actually. U do watsap ryt?
Re: Serious Relationship by nonye6194: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
reminiscing:
I need an amazing guy for a serious relationship....Amazing in the sense of being focused,smart ,good sense of humour and creative.
I know I'm 10 months late in replying like others but if offer is still standing, who knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics / When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) / Kanye West Pulls Down Wife, Bianca Censori Sheer Leggings To Expose Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.