Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (40309 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by GoldenJAT(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
OBSERVING!
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Oche211(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
If na you sef nko? cheesy
hehehehehe... Me no fit give such damaging predictions na.
If the pastor was sure of himself, i expected him to defend the predictions he made na nd give reasons for them.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by nwakaibeya1: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jeremiah 12,10 prophets guessing and prophesying lies from time immemorial and forgetting the command of Jesus Christ that what ever has been revealed by light has been conquered by the light. So if it's Jesus Christ is the one revealing then he should should give solutions but those earrings prophesy and no solutions and talk about fasting which fasting? When you should have solutions if indeed it's Jesus Christ whom I know is showing you he also have solutions through you not to engage people in fruitless fasting and suffering.the best prophet empowers followers to see visions themselves and progress with solutions .look for such they are available only if you seek you find

Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by bebe2(f): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
They all delusional grin grin

The heat is making them see and hear things
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Ezionye(f): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oche211:
Hehehehehehe... Dude is afraid of counter prophecy.
He's denying it nw cos of the negative reactions trailing the prophecy abi na predictions.
Bunch of liars nd hypocrites.

Which one is counter prophecy? ; grin grin
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by bettercreature(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
adebayo201:
those who give a f*** shd head that way...
Holy shiiiiit!!! Swansea fires Bob bradley
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by MrPresident1: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Me I still stamd by my own prophecy grin, Jesus Christ will be revealed on or before the 20th of January 2017.

This one is the authentic prophecy cheesy smiley
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by muhakeem(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
This guy did to seek cheap and costly popularity
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by AntiWailer: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hahaha
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by yedidiah(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
His picture was wrongly attached to the prophecy just like Rahama Sadau's picture was attached to Yahaya's wedding photos.

I wonder if the guys that first commented actually read what he said.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Miles300: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
But really , God will cool down and direct new year prophecies on celebrities that will die , the ones that will have children and not av children ... So it God d god of the elites in the society alone ? So dem no fit call one poor man name wey we no no say sometin go happen to too .... Fake prophets !!
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by mengho(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
isn't he a pastor what with the "prophet" at the beginning of his name
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by mengho(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
isn't he a pastor
what with the "prophet" at the beginning of his name
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by andyanders: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oche211:
He's denying it nw cos of the negative reactions trailing the prophecy abi na predictions.

In fact, I will say that I am ashamed of your comment. The man said his picture was used and that he never made such statement and you have to state the above?

Maybe you are the brain behind the statement/false publication and as such, the curses herein you will receive.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by aalangel(f): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
....including Nairaland!!!!
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oche211:

hehehehehe... Me no fit give such damaging predictions na.
If the pastor was sure of himself, i expected him to defend the predictions he made na nd give reasons for them.

Can you defend what you didn't say?
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Psalm45(f): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
OKEMKPI:
TB Joshua is so humble that such stuff does not get his attention, I have maximum respect for him

Dont assume first. He will still talk. Maybe e go check whether na true his death don near. grin
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Oche211(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
andyanders:

In fact, I will say that I am ashamed of your comment. The man said his picture was used and that he never made such statement and you have to state the above?

Maybe you are the brain behind the statement/false publication and as such, the curses herein you will receive.
what's this one saying?
The likes of u are usually the ones who will jump up to defend any pastor.
Let's wait nd see if this isn't a publicity stunt in the first place. Time will tell.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by chiwex(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
What if it happens..... just asking

he will claim the prophesy
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by daddyyo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Prophet TB Joshua don tell him own destiny lol

Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Oche211(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
LARRYDKING:

Can you defend what you didn't say?
and how sure re we that the pastor didn't say them. Nigerian pastors are well known for speaking through both sides of the mouth or the love for publicity stunts.
They re nt reliable nd so cannot be trusted.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by andyanders: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
OKEMKPI:
TB Joshua is so humble that such stuff does not get his attention, I have maximum respect for him

For real. Prophet T.B. Joshua is a humble man and knows how to handle such issues.
The person who started this so called bad news shall receive the curses stated.The deaths, the Akindele lady's issue shall be the person's nemesis.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
0b10010011:
Thank God this one has renounced!

Bishop "Gate of hell" has already said 2017 will be a tougher year for Nigerians his church members and am patiently watching as all indexes has already proven him wrong.

2017 will be a turning point and a better year for all.......
Who's the bishop of the gate of hell? Didn't prophet fayose said that 2017 would be tough
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
janvier27:
Why is the prophet cursing rather than pray for the impostor
Why should he pray? There's a condition which is to retract false prophecy. 2016 Neva finish bloggers don dey carry prophecy.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Oyvic82: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
God admonished all to love their enemies. I am wondering why this pastor is placing a curse on his enemies?
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Barigaboy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lol, enemies at work as they want to use Junior pastor head nack him senior Pastor head see weather d junior pastor head go break or not. He did d right thing. Media can be funny. Junior pastor don dey fear. Bad news spread faster than d good news.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by afolayangs(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fear fear. Lol
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by glories: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Who's the bishop of the gate of hell? Didn't prophet fayose said that 2017 would be tough

You should not bother yourself about him ,for if truly he is a man of God,get ready for hardship in your house you must partake of it .
(Quoting the man with the bishop of the gates of hell)

1 Like

Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
glories:

You should not bother yourself about him ,for if truly he is a man of God,get ready for hardship in your house you must partake of it .
(Quoting the man with the bishop of the gates of hell)
Hahaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by dahunsy(f): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Coughs*** clear throat# ......this cough...so what of jennifer u said will be childless
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oche211:
Why can't you just get serious ? He just came out to clean himself yet you are not satisfied .
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by EMXTAN1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.