Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (40307 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / My Best Friend Is Crazy About TB Joshua, Advise Please / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Sicario47(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oche211:
Hehehehehehe... Dude is afraid of counter prophecy.
He's denying it nw cos of the negative reactions trailing the prophecy abi na predictions.
Bunch of liars nd hypocrites.
lwkmd. That's when them Joshua go say him see vision say the man die of heart attack
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
I use style believe am small sha
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2016
Some godamn popularity stunt.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2016
ayam not going to say anything..the only thing i know is there are alot of IPOD PROPHETS NOWADAYS REFERENCING THE CURRENT HAPPENINGS AND THE LEGENDARY REVELATIONS FROM THE HOLY BIBLE...HEY!!!!!B4 YOU ACCORD ME A BIGOT ADDRESS...IPOD MEANS...INDIGENEOUS PROPHET OF DOOMS.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Triton1996:

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/the-fake-prophecy-about-tb-joshuas-death-is-not-from-me-prophet/
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Toosure70: 6:30am On Dec 28, 2016
the writer and op are in trouble, waiting for for TB Joshua shot..
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by billyG(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Who won challenge d oracle himself dem no born am well.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by yahmohy27: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2016
adeaks:
I knew the prophecy was phony. Pastors who predict very rarely talk about other pastors in their new year predictions. Even if they do, they wouldn't mention the pastor's name directly like this man purportedly did.

It is a testament to the proliferation of the 'copy and paste' style of blogging. If you ask all those bloggers who circulated the news of this man's prophecy, none of them would be able to show you an audio or video recording of the Pastor making the prophecies.
And its very bad ,just cox of ur popularity you wanna destroy others',God is watching
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by billyG(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2016
I know all along it a fake pubicity stunt wetin come concern funke akindele barreness with national development or progress of d nation.is she d only barren in d land

1 Like

Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by billyG(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2016
I know all along it a fake pubicity stunt wetin come concern funke akindele barreness with national development or progress of d nation.
Re: The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet by Codes151(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2016
See where the link was from na!!! Saharaweekly chai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joachim Makama: Catholic Priest Dies In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.