Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? (3629 Views)

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by MarketingXpert(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2017
pulsa:

Sorry please, but Facebook only allows you to advertise to your country traffic, so how will I get foreign customers, highly appreciate and anticipate your response.

you can choose any target location you want...

perhaps you didn't get the way to do it.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Op i can introduce you to a new system that pays 150% in just 15 days. Whatsapp: 07031.016.759 for detail
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by pulsa(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
MarketingXpert:

you can choose any target location you want...
perhaps you didn't get the way to do it.
Thanks I did not know
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by gametalk: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2017
I need this ebook.
drop me your number.

cemefor:
That method up there is cool, but if you want something simpler, I got an eBook, it's not pricey at all, and it's on traffic arbitrage. If you might be interested I'd give a little summary on what it's about here. Now before anyone starts screaming scam, I am not compelling OP, it's a free world, I shouldn't feel guilty about selling my knowledge, that's what happens in Primary, secondary schools and universities, and no one crucifies the owners of these institutions.

So if you want a summary Op, you'd get it, you only need to ask, but the eBook is for sale. I drop my pen.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by cemefor(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
gametalk:
I need this ebook. drop me your number.
PM me I'd send my number by mail.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by tillinfinity01(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
markbenny:
There are three major methods that brings in innsane cash online

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Freelancing
3. Blogging

The fastest is affiliate marketing as you can begin to get money almost immediately if you do the right things.

Check out my post on how you can set up a niche site in 24 hours (for affiliate marketing) here;

http://bennymark.com/niche-site-setup-24hrs/

Once your niche site is ready, with the proper SEO and Keyword practice, you just need to add your affiliate links and wait for money to start flowing in. You might only need to check the site once in a month or 2. Remember you need to do everything right first. Then leave the site to work on its own, you can set up upto 5 of such, and target $200 after 3months (for SEO to materialize with your keyword annd generate organic traffic). Before 6 to 8 months, you can't start earning up to $1000 from each of the sites. read the post from the link above to get a better understanding

I'd like to get started with the Niche site. Will pm you for more information. Thanks.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by MisterKings(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
melindada:
The title is pretty much self explanatory.
I don't have any web designing skills, I have a maximum of 10k to invest, I have a laptop and a decent phone. Data is not a problem too.

I need this money by end of February at the very least. Thanks in advance.

Bros there's an easier route, just whatsapp me 08174223203 and i will send u an ebook plus tell u how to double that ur cash in 72hrs, just try it, besides i am giving it all free
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 10, 2017
markbenny:
There are three major methods that brings in innsane cash online

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Freelancing
3. Blogging

The fastest is affiliate marketing as you can begin to get money almost immediately if you do the right things.

For freelancing (fiverr.com, freelancer.com, odesk.com), you will need a little while to create a reputation for yourself cos no matter how good you are, people hardly patronize newbies, while for blogging, you might need up to 2years for your blog to become an authority and start raking in cash. You will need to have a handful of posts with good traffic

Check out my post on how you can set up a niche site in 24 hours (for affiliate marketing) here;

http://bennymark.com/niche-site-setup-24hrs/

Once your niche site is ready, with the proper SEO and Keyword practice, you just need to add your affiliate links and wait for money to start flowing in. You might only need to check the site once in a month or 2. Remember you need to do everything right first. Then leave the site to work on its own, you can set up upto 5 of such, and target $200 after 3months (for SEO to materialize with your keyword annd generate organic traffic). Before 6 to 8 months, you can't start earning up to $1000 from each of the sites. read the post from the link above to get a better understanding

Let's do business. Drop your contact
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by bennymark(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Contact directly here pls

http://bennymark.com/contact/

ebukasoso:

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by bennymark(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
I replied your PM sire

tillinfinity01:

I'd like to get started with the Niche site. Will pm you for more information. Thanks.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by markbenny(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2017
ebukasoso:

If this is still relevant, my ban just expired
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by markbenny(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sorry I have been on a long ban, I just got back n saw the notification that you mailed me, junk mails covered it mail days why I didn't see it. how far have you gone? Will reply ur mail

tillinfinity01:

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by markbenny(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sorry I have been on a long ban, I just got back n saw the notification that you mailed me, junk mails covered it mail days why I didn't see it. how far have you gone? Will reply ur mail biko

tillinfinity01:

Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by dsams: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
bros, use #4000 to invest in this genuine business and save the rest in ur bank account, and u get the return daily dats wat I hav for u bro. if u are interested contact me via whatsapp 08137535171.
Re: Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? by 9jabox(m): 4:32am On Apr 06, 2017
MarketingXpert:

search for youtube videos on how to design:

•Web Header
•Web Banner
•Web Sliders

learn everything you watch.

you should be able to design in 2 weeks if you work hard on it.

then go to www.fiverr.com

don't ever register as a Nigerian...contact me on whatsapp, I will give you the link to a web proxy that you can use to login as if you are in New York. afterwards, you register as an American because white prefer to give whites freelance jobs.

after registration, go to this link: https://www.fiverr.com/bestdesign4you/design-web-bannerheaderad?context=adv.cat_3.subcat_148&context_type=auto&pckg_id=1&pos=1&funnel=5c9245d9-eb5c-4346-963a-5bf0596b3b46

use this profile of the guy to set-up your profile.

look for a nice picture of a guy at www.bride.ru , make sure you use the picture of someone in page 40>. mind you, use the profile details relate to the one you did at fiverr.com

at this juncture, you need a payooner card which you will use to withdraw money in Nigeria.

what you will do is to go to another site; Fiverr will only allow you to apply for the card when you have attain a level as a seller.

without the card you might not be able to withdraw the dollar you make online.

so go to www.microworkers.com

register and do the application test; do one or two jobs. then click withdrawal...

when you get to the next page, click to register for payooner... register and follow the instruction for them to send the card from USA.

after your registration, they will tell you when your card will arrive at your address.

after that, contact five people on fiverr...

make sure they are in different countries, tell them you don't need their fiverr gig but you will order it in order for them to help buy your gig...tell them to give you their paypal account so that you can send the money they will use to buy your gig.

you've to be careful here because fiverr hates outside transaction. when those guys agreed, send the money they will use to them on www.paypal.com

you can register for paypal at www.paypal.com...link it to your mastercard atm.

pay them, and let them order your designing gig and leave a positive review.

use the remaining money in your mastercard from the 10,000 to advertise that your fiverr gig on facebook.

target people that are interested in banner ads and other graphics related materials.

wait for orders, do the work you see in your fiverr account.

you will come back to thank me.

Hello, could you please help me with the link to the proxy I can use to browse from New York or anywhere in the states?
You can send it to visualsoundplus @gmail.com.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly / The Forex Holy Grail Trading! / Does Paypal Have An Office Or Representative In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.