Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? (5142 Views)

Man Who Impregnated Twin Sisters Opens Up About The Situation & What He Undergoe / Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Nbote:

D truth is U already made up ur mind on what u want by claiming U luv her too even though U know she's got a boyfriend she's committed to and d fact dat she claims to feel d same way works for u. U're are d side guy and kinda seem quite comfortable with how things are between U two. She doesn't want to leave u means dat both of U have been at it already. So what advice do u really want to hear? Did u jus find out she's into a committed relationship already or u've always known and if u've always known why is it suddenly a problem for u?
Thanks for sharing in ur own view
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by amerimex(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2016
What advice naa, you met an irresponsible and shameless cheat who is so comfortable in d act, and you arr confuse?
Ok it depends on what you want, if its just for bleeping and u dont mind d consequences which can be very fatal , then no p.
But for marriage? Even if u eventually got her , do this forum a favour of not coming here to seek advice about your wife's generosity to any willing male gender in your neighborhood. Because you know her well b4 marrying her.

1 Like

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by jericco1(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2016
i would have said side chick but you're a guy its quite difficult to place an expression

1 Like

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Wantedola(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
You need to figure out a way to contact wole shoyinka. Would have said Mugabe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning! Read What Too Much Masturbation Can Do To Your P*nis / How Would You Handle This? / I Just Find Out That My Girlfriend Have Been Cheating On Me, What Is The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.