Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet (8785 Views)

Clubkonnect Please Credit My Account / (www.clubkonnect.com) Is A Thief. You Better Fund My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by herveze: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
When I saw the Clubkonnect advert on Nairaland,i thought the site is know and Seun has confirmed it that it is good site and that we can trust them but unfortunately I don't think I can patronise them again,i paid #2000 into their first bank account on the 26th of December 2016 and I am very sure they have received the alert,i waited for them to credit my wallet since but till now they haven't,i av used more than #500 to call and send my details to them but still they didn't credit me, what I am thinking is that maybe they av started scamming people but I want to wait till tomorrow before I conclude.if u are patronising Clubkonnect pls u av to be very careful with these guys.let wait till tomorrow to know what is going on with them.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Horlaarsco: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wait I think there is problem with transferring made a transfer since on Friday d person have not gotten it.. so I contacted my bank they told me they'll revert it.. so contact your bank

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 5:22am On Dec 28, 2016
O
herveze:
When I saw the Clubkonnect advert on Nairaland,i thought the site is know and Seun has confirmed it that it is good site and that we can trust them but unfortunately I don't think I can patronise them again,i paid #2000 into their first bank account on the 26th of December 2016 and I am very sure they have received the alert,i waited for them to credit my wallet since but till now they haven't,i av used more than #500 to call and send my details to them but still they didn't credit me, what I am thinking is that maybe they av started scamming people but I want to wait till tomorrow before I conclude.if u are patronising Clubkonnect pls u av to be very careful with these guys.let wait till tomorrow to know what is going on with them.

Did u pay 1,000 naira twice?

Pls provide evidence of paymeny here so we can reeolv asap
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by herveze: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
clubkonnect:
O

These are my details and proof of payment again

Transaction I'd 6256097663,user id CK13008337,login number 081oo965o82,i paid #2000 into firstbank account on Monday 26th December 2016
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by amicable2020: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
How does this clubkonnect work? Educate me on that pls. We are living a life of #try ur luck!!
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2016
herveze:

Transaction I'd 6256097663,user id CK13008337,login number 081oo965o82,i paid #2000 into firstbank account on Monday 26th December 2016

thanks for the info provided, you account has been credited. sorry for the mixup

clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2016
amicable2020:
How does this clubkonnect work? Educate me on that pls. We are living a life of #try ur luck!!

Firstly, you need to register on our website. after registration, you can then go ahead and fund your account by paying into any of our bank account or using you ATM Card(instant Funding).

Once you account is funded, you can then click the Buy Databundle or Buy Airtime Link where you will then provide the mobile number and data/airtime value you wish to purchase

Hope this helps

Thanks

clubkonnect team

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by herveze: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2016
clubkonnect:

thanks for the info provided, you account has been credited. sorry for the mixup

clubkonnect team

I hope it will not happen again because I used more than enough to call and text you
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by dustmalik: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
herveze:

Transaction I'd 6256097663,user id ,login number ,i paid #2000 into firstbank account on Monday 26th December 2016
I don't know how this Clubkonnect works, but are you suppose to make such details public?
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
And what does klubconnect Does? As in can u pls introduce Beter to Us?
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
dustmalik:

I don't know how this Clubkonnect works, but are you suppose to make such details public?
Definitely no, but unfortunately necesitated since we were unable to resolve via our regular whatsapp and customer care line

Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yes......Club connect is a fraud
i convert 5000 naira to cash via mtn share&sell but they failed to credit my GTBank account up till today,
i called there customer service several times and even chat them up on whatsapp, nothing happen, they still not credited my Bank account
and they told me that Network was bad and they will credit the money to my wallet instead of my Bank account and i greed with them but they still failed to credit my wallet
Clubkonnect is a fraud and nobody should patronize them

my account number is 08068668891 in case you want to confirm

I'm a regular customer of clubkonnect and i even paid 1000 for their VIP member
i will write full details of this transaction just in case they may try to denie it

Thanks to OP for dis topic, I've been busy to create dis kind topic
such company like Clubkonnect should be Eradicate
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by herveze: 4:51am On Dec 29, 2016
I bought 3.2gig glo data for my friend yesterday morning, Clubkonnect has not credited my friend and they av deducted my wallet, the first time I bought it said network error and the second time the transaction was completed but not credited my friend data,if u can check my friend number is 0815 980 3653 and my login number is 08100965082

Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2016
herveze:
I bought 3.2gig glo data for my friend yesterday morning, Clubkonnect has not credited my friend and they av deducted my wallet, the first time I bought it said network error and the second time the transaction was completed but not credited my friend data,if u can check my friend number is 0815 980 3653 and my login number is 08100965082

issue has been resolved, the transaction failed earlier due to network issue with glo but data has been resent to the affected number pls confirm by dialing *127*0#

thanks

Clubkonnect team

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by olayaki(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2016
I am happy that this topic is on for discussion. My experience with Clubkonnect was not palatable and I had to leave the company when there were deductions from my account on three different occasions without my lines being credited. Whenever I called to complain, it was either my calls were not picked or the response was that the person picking was not the one I spoke to earlier.
When the company claimed that the problem was with the network providers, I was able to load on TopUp Africa. Even though I enjoyed their service for more than a year, but I think lately the company has started scamming people, which is unfortunate for such a promising company..
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
olayaki:
I am happy that this topic is on for discussion. My experience with Clubkonnect was not palatable and I had to leave the company when there were deductions from my account on three different occasions without my lines being credited. Whenever I called to complain, it was either my calls were not picked or the response was that the person picking was not the one I spoke to earlier.
When the company claimed that the problem was with the network providers, I was able to load on TopUp Africa. Even though I enjoyed their service for more than a year, but I think lately the company has started scamming people, which is unfortunate for such a promising company..

Provide details of the three transaction u did not get value for so we can investigate and resolve it ASAP

Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
benjeeade:
Yes......Club connect is a fraud
i convert 5000 naira to cash via mtn share&sell but they failed to credit my GTBank account up till today,
i called there customer service several times and even chat them up on whatsapp, nothing happen, they still not credited my Bank account
and they told me that Network was bad and they will credit the money to my wallet instead of my Bank account and i greed with them but they still failed to credit my wallet
Clubkonnect is a fraud and nobody should patronize them

my account number is 08068668891 in case you want to confirm

I'm a regular customer of clubkonnect and i even paid 1000 for their VIP member
i will write full details of this transaction just in case they may try to denie it

Thanks to OP for dis topic, I've been busy to create dis kind topic
such company like Clubkonnect should be Eradicate

To enable us investigate and resolve asap, provide the following details
1. Mobile number you transferred the airtime from and our mbile number u transafered to
2. The date you did the transaction

Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
herveze:

I hope it will not happen again because I used more than enough to call and text you

Unfortunately we had some delay in confirming your payment

Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by tafat: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
How does it work wat do u do
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by TeeLife: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2017
My grouse with Klubconnect is that they don't care about customer feedback at all. You can imagine that since Dec 27th 2016 they are yet to resolve an error from their part.
I credited my phone with #200 worth of airtime from my wallet and till date i am yet to receive the value but my wallet balance was deducted. I called the number on their website a billion times but no one picked. I also tried chatting with them on whatsapp without success as well.
The unfortunate thing is that I've referred them to a friend not knowing that they provide terrible customer service.
I just hope they will change and not spoil their reputation with this terrible way of treating customers.
My username is 07080016731, the number credited was 08030882896.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by TeeLife: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
TeeLife:
My grouse with Klubconnect is that they don't care about customer feedback at all. You can imagine that since Dec 27th 2016 they are yet to resolve an error from their part.
I credited my phone with #200 worth of airtime from my wallet and till date i am yet to receive the value but my wallet balance was deducted. I called the number on their website a billion times but no one picked. I also tried chatting with them on whatsapp without success as well.
The unfortunate thing is that I've referred them to a friend not knowing that they provide terrible customer service.
I just hope they will change and not spoil their reputation with this terrible way of treating customers.
My username is 07080016731, the number credited was 08030882896.

See what I mean over 30 hours of lodging complaints and nothing has been done. Just goes to show their 'excellent' customer service.

Shame on you ClubKonnect!
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2017
TeeLife:

See what I mean over 30 hours of lodging complaints and nothing has been done. Just goes to show their 'excellent' customer service.

Shame on you ClubKonnect!
hello before u go ballistic on us that we did not respond to your first post, you mentioned Klubconnect instead of clubkonnect, so there was no way we could have seen that post. anyway we have resent the N200 airtime to the affected number as our investigation shows you did not receive the airtime due to network issue with the mobile operator.

You come to here posting shame on clubkonnect but your account screen shot show that you bought another N200 airtime to the affected number on 6th-jan-2017 and N100 airtime again on 17th-jan-2017. even after u did not receive the one u purchased on 27th-dec-2016. if our service is a shame as u make it seem, am sure you will not make another purchase from us after that failed transaction. who does that? you can make a complaint without using derogatory statement like shame on clubkonnect, while u are still busy using our service behind the scene

clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by TeeLife: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2017
clubkonnect:

hello before u go ballistic on us that we did not respond to your first post, you mentioned Klubconnect instead of clubkonnect, so there was no way we could have seen that post. anyway we have resent the N200 airtime to the affected number as our investigation shows you did not receive the airtime due to network issue with the mobile operator.

You come to here posting shame on clubkonnect but your account screen shot show that you bought another N200 airtime to the affected number on 6th-jan-2017 and N100 airtime again on 17th-jan-2017. even after u did not receive the one u purchased on 27th-dec-2016. if our service is a shame as u make it seem, am sure you will not make another purchase from us after that failed transaction. who does that? you can make a complaint without using derogatory statement like shame on clubkonnect, while u are still busy using our service behind the scene

clubkonnect team

Is this the response of an organization that believes the customer is king? No apologies for the pain you caused a customer, carry on, and see if you will still have loyal customers in another few years.
Your customer service is crap, go and work on it and stop being defensive.
I should have said thanks but no thanks.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
TeeLife:

Is this the response of an organization that believes the customer is king? No apologies for the pain you caused a customer, carry on, and see if you will still have loyal customers in another few years.
Your customer service is crap, go and work on it and stop being defensive.
I should have said thanks but no thanks.

Because costumer is king, that does give u to right to abuse it. Would it have been so difficult to state ur displeasure without using derogatory statement like shame on clubkonnect? while u were still busy patroniozing us. Yet passing the wrong impression to people reading ur post

Clubkonbect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by TeeLife: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2017
clubkonnect:

Because costumer is king, that does give u to right to abuse it. Would it have been so difficult to state ur displeasure without using derogatory statement like shame on clubkonnect? while u were still busy patroniozing us. Yet passing the wrong impression to people reading ur post

Clubkonbect team

I would have stopped patronizing you if i didn't have some units left in my wallet. And also i didn't know you were too proud to accept criticism from customers. Don't worry i dash you the remaining 45 units in my wallet, I will never pass the wrong impression to people by continuing the patronage.

Like I said your customer service/relations is woeful, go and work on it - i repeat.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2017
TeeLife:

I would have stopped patronizing you if i didn't have some units left in my wallet. And also i didn't know you were too proud to accept criticism from customers. Don't worry i dash you the remaining 45 units in my wallet, I will never pass the wrong impression to people by continuing the patronage.

Like I said your customer service/relations is woeful, go and work on it - i repeat.

yes, we will keep improving daily

clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by idris4r83(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
clubkonnect:

yes, we will keep improving daily

clubkonnect team
am seriously disappointed with your services, I used my friends firstbank account, umar aliyu to fund my wallet 08034694579 since morning today 23/01/17 but up till this moment the 400 is not reflecting in my wallet and you are not responding to your whatsapp messages. How do u want me to encourage other people to patronize if u do your business this way?
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by idris4r83(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2017
clubkonnect:
O

good morning, I funded my wallet yesterday (23/01/17) morning with my friends firstbank account number, his name is umar aliyu. I transferred 400 to your firstbank account but up till this moment the money is not reflecting in my wallet. My username phone number is 08034694579 and my user ID is ck13026454.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
idris4r83:
good morning, I funded my wallet yesterday (23/01/17) morning with my friends firstbank account number, his name is umar aliyu. I transferred 400 to your firstbank account but up till this moment the money is not reflecting in my wallet. My username phone number is 08034694579 and my user ID is ck13026454.
Hello Sir, ur account has been credited on 1/24/2017 11:21:13 AM
To avoid delay next time, put ur registered phone number as depositors name instead of umar aliyu as we have several people with same name combination in our database

Thanks

Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by clubkonnect: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
idris4r83:
am seriously disappointed with your services, I used my friends firstbank account, umar aliyu to fund my wallet 08034694579 since morning today 23/01/17 but up till this moment the 400 is not reflecting in my wallet and you are not responding to your whatsapp messages. How do u want me to encourage other people to patronize if u do your business this way?
Pls follow the instruction of putting ur registered phone number as depositors name instead of usong ur name or ur friends name, it is clearly stated on our website

Clubkonnect team
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by TeeLife: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2017
Clubkonnect please help! I have tried the Contact Us phone number on your website but it is saying switched off. I tried to buy 500MB MTN data using my ATM card, my bank account was debited but the status on your site is still showing 'Pending Payment'.
Kindly help resolve, my ID is CK8299775 and the number to be credited with data is 08030882896.
Re: Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet by TeeLife: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
TeeLife:
Clubkonnect please help! I have tried the Contact Us phone number on your website but it is saying switched off. I tried to buy 500MB MTN data using my ATM card, my bank account was debited but the status on your site is still showing 'Pending Payment'.
Kindly help resolve, my ID is CK8299775 and the number to be credited with data is 08030882896.

User has been resolved, got the data on my phone now.

Thanks ClubKonnect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix HOT S3 Camera Review / We Buy Condemned Phone Panel. / Slot Nigeria Limited Phone Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.