Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Need 20,000 Birthday wishes From My Humble nairaland Family. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need 20,000 Birthday wishes From My Humble nairaland Family. (434 Views)

My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / My Humble Response To A Buharist / The Best Birthday Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 20,000 Birthday wishes From My Humble nairaland Family. by morbeta(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2016
Today is my birthday, I thank GOD for good health, freedom, sound mind, and fresh breath. Nairalanders please make me proud today by Wishing me happy birthday guys. 20,000 likes today is enough to forget MMM loses.

2 Likes

Re: I Need 20,000 Birthday wishes From My Humble nairaland Family. by myfemi2002(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2016
There has never been a better time than NOW to start earning bitcoin with cheap bitcoin investment opportunities like BTC-INVESTMENT

One bitcoin is now worth $900+!!!

Just last month it was $720!!!

The month before last it is was $600!!!

In 2015 it was $300!!!

Notice anything? I bet you did!

And thats just the beginning:

2017 will be The year of cryptocurrency, everyone will ask themselves were they where when Bitcoin was taking over the world.

Even CBN is making plans to tap into the cryptocurrency crase. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mmm-ndiccbn-looking-digital-currency-official/

Well, it's a little surprising that they are just looking into it now because in South Africa these machines are already installed. East Africa is planning to do same. So in no distant time, while

others are on long queues for cash on the traditional ATM, very few people will be using this unique Bitcoin-ATM. You can be one of them by starting today

Start now to invest in bitcoin BEFORE it is worth $1,400/$3,000/$10,000 per bitcoin with bitcoin opportunities such as BTC-INVESTMENT

Thats right:

Don't stay behind:

Take ACTION and SECURE your BITCOIN WEALTH!

For more information join our Whatsapp group where we shall be teaching you how to earn this precious coin through BTC-INVESTMENT

remember you don't need to register anyone to make profit

Follow this link to join our Whatsapp group today
https:///3r3yl283NbR5XWElctkpD7

Benefits of joining the group today
1. we teach how to trade with your bitcoin .
2.we teach how to make double of your bitcoin in 15days.
3. we teach you how to mine bitcoin.
4.we teach you on how to sell your bitcoin and receive you money in your bank account.
5. free tutorial videos and Pdf documetation for your easy use.
5.Is a free group to ask your questions and you we be attended to .
Re: I Need 20,000 Birthday wishes From My Humble nairaland Family. by Emescot(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2016
Jeez bro you are expecting too much
Re: I Need 20,000 Birthday wishes From My Humble nairaland Family. by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Even the sexiest girl on nairaland can't dream of such hw much u a guy
Re: I Need 20,000 Birthday wishes From My Humble nairaland Family. by daremiarchs(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Bro, na nairaland you dey o.. Not dollarland.

Hbd though

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Still “in Office” / Don't B A Victim Of Quack Engineers,in 2017 Let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG. / Behold, the first babies of the year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.