Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is It Wrong To Give Your Friend's Wife Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Give Your Friend's Wife Gift? (485 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Give Your Friend's Wife Gift? by chumakk: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2016
After reading this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3541220/ifeanyi-ubahs-car-gift-ikechukwu/6 I began to think if it is right or wrong. Can't one give woman something without expecting anything back? Maybe it is a bad culture we have. We listen to it to music every day and watch it. Personally, I have given gifts to married women and unmarried ones. But sometimes those women may just to give you back and I can see some people on that thread is not far from the truth. However, know that everyone is not influenced by the same culture either because of exposure to other cultures or just different set of mind set.

(1) (Reply)

Things Woman Don't Know About Marriage / Morning Glory / Get Your Spouse In/around Port-harcourt:( Working Class Only) Drop Your Contact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.