Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (87998 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by EFULEFU1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Dammysmart: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Do you have enough evidence to corroborate your proof? Response to this should guide your action.

#peace

185 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Unless you caught them nacking
Bros. E no concern you.

She go deny am and if she be the olosho type go tell your friend say you sef wan chop inside. They will make up and you lose your friendship. Plus she go come perfect her game to the extent Wey be say she can't be caught ever again.

As for me shibaraba, make I enter meet her dey do orgy I go just greet her "good evening" and I move on. Minding my business is my priority this year.

727 Likes 39 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Romanoff(f): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Issues like this are very sensitive.

The woman might have covered her tracks so well that it will only take being caught redhanded before you can have a case.

2. You should have greeted her and called her husband on the phone immediately to say "guy, I just stumble on madam now now for so so so and so".....

grin

3. If you and your best friend are very close, you shouldn't have an issue telling him what you saw, you can also advise him to be vigilant. If you don't, it means you're enabling her infidelity if she's unfaithful.

364 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Margy: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Better hurry tell your guy before she give am HIV

190 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Jodha(f): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Do yhu know what she went to do with this other man in the hotel?....

Biko no go spoil person marriage based on misconception...

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Probably a business meeting. Just saying

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by daddycee91(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Informing your friend means you care about his life. She could infect him with some STD that could shorten his life. Don't listen to people saying you should mind your business. If you friend gets aids for an instance from his wife, you would blame yourself for not alerting him early enough

168 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Froshloaded: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Business meeting nkor
Bleeeping meeting ni grin

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ashawopapa001: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?

◄ 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

New Living Translation
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

New King James Version
that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

Contemporary English Version
Try your best to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work hard, just as we taught you to do.

Good News Translation
Make it your aim to live a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to earn your own living, just as we told you before.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you

I

C
U
M

I
N

P
I
S
S

258 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Please stop it.

"You should have greeted her and called her husband on the phone immediately to say "guy, I just stumble on madam now now for so so so and so"

If you had suspected a foulplay, you should have done the bolded above.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by GOFRONT(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Things are really happening in this life....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by iPrevail(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
You have involuntarily placed yourself in a difficult situation. A situation of guilty and restless conscience.
How will you drink and laugh with your friend, while you are helping his wife keep her dirty secrets? And if you spill, you may well be the catalyst that will break their marriage.
What would I do? I'd confront the wife about it and make her understand why it'll be better she tells her husband about it before I do.

25 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Cheryph200(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Busy body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
First of all go back to yourself then maybe you'll get the right answer

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by DonCandido(f): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just paddle your own canoe to avoid a cannon!

18 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Lamanii22(f): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Simply mind your business... What if the person only looks like her... Plus you don't have enough proof of that...

11 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by hollah123: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
let me give u a detailed explanation of what you are about to put your self into.
(1)If d woman in question knows u saw her,just consider yourself a dead man cos she will assume u will inform her hubby n she will do everything to silence u
(2) what if u decide to tell d husband n d husband isn't mature enough to digest n handle d case, don't u think u will b in trouble?
(3) What if u inform d husband n him na mumu n his wife later manipulate him n blackmail u?
(4) What if u inform your friend because u don't want him to have std n he decides to send d wife packing, do u realize u have succeeded in breaking d home n limiting d potential of d children because 2 good heads are better than 1
(5) What if after separation n they later come back to resolve their issues, don't u think d wife's family will call for your head?
the best advice I can give u is to keep quiet n don't ever allow d wife to see u.

And if u still want to inform your friend, get a sim that is not registered in your name n send him time n location n don't b connected to it in any way cos Na die for u ooo

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by mechanics(m): 1:38am On Jan 03, 2020
Yes.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by DMerciful(m): 2:44am On Jan 03, 2020
Tell your friend straight up. He will put 2 and 2 together because there may likely have been signs he ignored.
People saying mind your business, what if she gives him HIV? Remember a woman does not use condom per se, a man can remove d condom during the act

14 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by spafu(m): 2:48am On Jan 03, 2020
Hustle o guys in 2020. Make another man no go dey colonize our wives' Local Government Headquarters.
Help my hustling with my signature appeal.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Onyenna(m): 3:16am On Jan 03, 2020
This is a Fvcking case!!

10 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Business meeting nkor
Bleeeping meeting ni grin
Yea we are always quick to believe d negative

5 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by emezuo17: 3:49am On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?
. Once saw a friend's wife in a hotel, with some very rough men, the way they greeted her, shows she has been one of them paddy for long, she greeted me, sat with them drank some bottles of beer, while I was drinking mine with a friend, after about an hour she said he good bye and left, till today husband never told me madam told him we met at so so place, me self I maintain my lane, we still see in our worship place till today as if we never met at that kind wrong place.

37 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by ProtectMyMoney: 5:06am On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

Did you see them in the lobby having a meeting?
Did you see them being romantic?
Did you see them in hotel room?
Did you see them being romantic on the bed?

Did you see them and she was hiding from you?
Was she dressed up like she was coming for a meeting or was she dressed up like she was coming to fkuk?

Is she having a training at the hotel and she was with her other colleague?

Were they acting or playing like lovers when you saw them?
Or is it your mindset that hotel is just for cheating and sleeping around?

56 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by ruggedtimi(m): 5:11am On Jan 03, 2020
lock up bro
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ceenelly(m): 5:11am On Jan 03, 2020
We fear too much, bro do what is right before God and man. And clear your conscience, which is the most important thing,

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Froshloaded: 5:41am On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea we are always quick to believe d negative
Lmao, I get you..
But if I'm the friend ;Doo
Mo ma look away
I will nt tell him anything...
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by helinues: 5:55am On Jan 03, 2020
undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by SarakiBukola: 6:01am On Jan 03, 2020
grin

Hilarious how monikers with "f" are giving the lady the benefit of doubt.

Send an anonymous SMS with full details to your friend...

IF you're a true friend.

48 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by femi4: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?
Mind your biz

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.