Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,986 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter (1638 Views)

Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Size Doesn't Matter!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter by fijiano202(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Chozynboy completely took his woman Joy by surprise when he took her out on a date, dropped on one knee and proposed to her. This happened last month in the United States.
The excited groom-to-be shared these photos and it’s got everyone gushing. Read what he said about his woman: #SheSaidYes!! Words can’t fully express how much I love you @virtuous.joy! Thank you for your constant love, encouragement, support, motivation, and being my best friend. Thank you for your patience with me and making me feel like the greatest man on earth. You are such an amazing, beautiful, God- fearing woman and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you! Special thank you to all who helped make this the best day of our lives

1 Like

Re: When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter by BlackDBagba: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Re: When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter by fijiano202(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala ,mynd

Re: When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter by fijiano202(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2016
El perfecto

Re: When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter by DuruCrusher(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2016
I've watched this movie b4 grin

1 Like

Re: When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter by NevetsIbot(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
see the way just her hand alone is fatter than the guys head.. Kilode? I salute her babalawo

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls Fight Over A Guy In His Presence / This Guy Deserves An Award / To All The Ladies In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.