Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Hitv Wins 100% Epl Right Till 2013 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Wins 100% Epl Right Till 2013 (874 Views)

Animax Tv (a 24hrs Anime Channel Launches On Hitv) / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians / Hitv & It's Relevance In The Nigerian Broadcast Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitv Wins 100% Epl Right Till 2013 by temmytanny(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2009
Re: Hitv Wins 100% Epl Right Till 2013 by soloqy: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2009
This is terrible news. This is a company that made a lot of noise about DSTV's Monopoly and hoodwinked Nigerians into supporting them and patronizing them.

What do they do? They turn around to become that which they preached against. A monster that has monopolised the EPL rights just to reap Nigerians off.

I used to be a EPL fanatic but HITV made me lose the fanaticism after they increased their subscription to 6k per month for just football.

I dont get bothered anymore if I cant see any EPL match life. I always get to watch it later and any one tha Arsenal is playing, I always get to watch it somewhere.

I will not trade DSTV entertainment for the HI nonsense.

Apart from EPL, there is so much more football on DSTV than on HITV.

LA LIGA, Seie A, Portuguese League, French League 1, All the world cup qualifiers, all the Grade A International Friendlies, All the world cup tournaments from female to juniour to senior to even beach soccer world cup, Major League soccer, Glo Premier league, SA league, Ghana League etc.

If HITV does not revert to 4k or at the most 4.5k, they can go shove their rights into the gutter for all i care
Re: Hitv Wins 100% Epl Right Till 2013 by urfriend(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hi All,

Expect the best from HiTV very soon, Watch this space.
Re: Hitv Wins 100% Epl Right Till 2013 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
And their woes continue. Well i'm an adherent of the free to air satellite television movement.

@ urfriend, now u don get mouth, abi?

(1) (Reply)

Sherlock Holmes - Robert Downey Jr & Jude Law Gave It Their Best / Superhero Movie Battle 2011 / Latest Science Fiction Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.