Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" (42631 Views)

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Ready To Cast Out 50 Demons From OAP Out Of The 52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Tobycharles: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
swagkingcole:
Abi oh..so Zika is not a sexually transmitted disease?..All of una wey devil dey use..90% of that Man's prophesies came to pass if not all,through the Glory of God..
Pls try adjust ur lens, n read again
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Pebcak: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
I am a Christian and I have great respect for Pastor Adeboye also I believe in the bible and its funny how this issue by freeze is a clear cut issue and I will stand by whats in the bible and let us all read Deut. 18:22. and before y'all talk bad about freeze read that verse slowly and pay attention to the part that said "if what a prophet said didn't come to past then that's not from God" so if either the bible is lying or the prophet is in a case where prophet said he heard from God.

this is a big issue we are supposed to learn the word of God from most preachers and understand it and it's sad that someone is calling a preacher out with biblical facts and most Christians here will deny the word of God and get stuck on stupid (their mentality) same thing T B Joshua did about US election.

As Christians we need to read, understand and follow the word of God and when a preacher teaches things contrary to the word of God we can call them out that help our pastors and that helps the Christian community at large but we are so quick to defend our so call men of God even when what they say contradict the bible.

I pray God ll deliver us from getting stuck on stupid AMEN
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by swagkingcole(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tobycharles:
Pls try adjust ur lens, n read again

first off i think u should adhere to your own advice..and that was for XXLDICK not u.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Temysteve(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
if God shld empower me within 30 seconds na dis idiot freezer or wetin be his name house i go first tsunamize.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by conebeau: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
I agree with Freeze on this. the so called prophecies are mere prediction but d spirit of a fanatics will not see it so. I still stand to be corrected, some of us don't like the bitter truth; we prefer hedonistic emotionalism which is with d fires of our altars
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by passyhansome(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
pressplay411:

He didn't insult the MOG, just stated the obvious. The prophecies bruh are in fact vague.

I sight you bro, free thinker, existence of God is axiom period

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why were majority of its inhabitants women
LaEvilIMiss:
..the problem is not with the Prophet.. but with Nairalanders who cannot read the message without killing the messenger. always focusing on non-issues..
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by XXLDICK(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
omogin:

Google it dope, Zika was found to be sexually transmitted in 2016. Ignorance is poison
Talking about ignorance being poison
This is a 2011 article

Sex After a Field Trip Yields Scientific First

By Martin EnserinkApr. 6, 2011 , 11:15 AM
A U.S. vector biologist appears to have accidentally written virological history simply by having sex with his wife after returning from a field trip to Senegal. A study just released in Emerging Infectious Diseases suggests that the researcher, Brian Foy of Colorado State University in Fort Collins, passed to his wife the Zika virus, an obscure pathogen that causes joint pains and extreme fatigue. If so, it would be the first documented case of sexual transmission of an insect-borne disease.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2011/04/sex-after-field-trip-yields-scientific-first

I'm sure you won't reply after this
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by XXLDICK(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tobycharles:
wait no more, cos 3 days ain't much before u r tagged victim
of what? I have no intention and won't have sex till next year
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by XXLDICK(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Aaam:
it has already
or shd i say they have.
Okay, what is the name of the new STI?
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by XXLDICK(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
swagkingcole:
Abi oh..so Zika is not a sexually transmitted disease?..All of una wey devil dey use..90% of that Man's prophesies came to pass if not all,through the Glory of God..
When was Zika virus discovered?
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Tobycharles: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
swagkingcole:

first off i think u should adhere to your own advice..and that was for XXLDICK not u.
next time learn to quote wisely
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
ojotask:
Daddy freeze or whatever u call urself ... Ur days are obviously numbered.
Seriously? and u call urself a Christian. I guess that wat ur Bible teach u.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by swagkingcole(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tobycharles:
next time learn to quote wisely
Mr Tobycharles if u read my comment u will notice that i started with abi oh to agree with your comment..U are not reading and replying wisely..
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by swagkingcole(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
XXLDICK:

When was Zika virus discovered?

This year as an STD
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
sahmih:
Mr Freeze or whatever the maniac calls himself should be careful
Everything in the prophecy came to pass
There was a new disease called Zika virus
Earthquakes was on the increase this year go and ask Chile, China, Usa, South Africa even Nigeria were we had a little earthquake in Kwoi Kaduna state
I suppose the guy ain't current at all
Things in Nigeria were worse than this at the beginning
Tomato that was 3 for 500naira before nko

Let us learn to appreciate God for what he has done so far and not accuse pastors on how right or wrong their prophecies are.
angry
Mumu go n Google when zika virus was discover.
And earthquake was not in the increase. Earthquake happens every year, especially in Asia country. There is no yr earthquake has not occur in an Asian country. And d yr has ended Nigeria is not any better, this man predictions did not come to pass, instead of u to say prayers averted them, u r trying to defend rubbish.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
swagkingcole:

This year as an STD
Seriously zika was discovered this yr? Na wa for una.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by edna622: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
XXLDICK:
We are still waiting for the new sexually transmitted disease. 3 days to go

The sexually transmitted diseases you waiting for shall be your 2016 end of year blessing, Amen

Miserable freeze you don't have any right to counter Daddy Adeboye,if you don't know let me enlighten you, prophecy is an eye opener, the essence of prophecy is to accept the positive one, and reject the negative one
With prayer.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
NgcoboP:

in Nigeria?
Zika virus reach Nigeria?
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by XXLDICK(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
swagkingcole:

This year as an STD
This is a 2011 article

Sex After a Field Trip Yields Scientific First

By Martin EnserinkApr. 6, 2011 , 11:15 AM
A U.S. vector biologist appears to have accidentally written virological history simply by having sex with his wife after returning from a field trip to Senegal. A study just released in Emerging Infectious Diseases suggests that the researcher, Brian Foy of Colorado State University in Fort Collins, passed to his wife the Zika virus, an obscure pathogen that causes joint pains and extreme fatigue. If so, it would be the first documented case of sexual transmission of an insect-borne disease.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2011/04/sex-after-field-trip-yields-scientific-first

I'm sure you won't reply after this
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by waltinnovers: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Either may be you didn't read the message well or you need to buy more brain to add to yours so that you can think properly. That prophecy is under international. Do you want it to manifest in you so that you will confirm it. And you forget that repepentance and prayers can stop calamity or disaster, or you have not read 2Chronnicles 7:14?
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Princejydo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
the prophecies actually came to pass go and do ur research
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Princejydo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
tanx jooooooooooooor
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Why were majority of its inhabitants women

Sahih Bukhari (2:28) & Sahih Bukhari (54:464) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants. This is important because the only women in heaven mentioned explicitly by Muhammad are the virgins who serve the sexual desires of men. (A weak Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, even suggests that 99% of women go to Hell).
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
shocked so meaning, 99% of women will go to hell
LaEvilIMiss:

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by iamsholex(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
XXLDICK:
zika can be sexually transmitted
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by oruma19: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
kheengjay:
freeze veering for cheap popularity ......pity
sometimes I wonder why we think this guy called freeze is wrong. As we all can see, he is saying the obvious and hasn't said anything out of the ordinary. Abi na lie e Tok? I respect pastor adeboye but think he should refrain from making all these yearly predictions they call prophecies. Let's not whip up sentiment here, freeze said the truth. Our problem is we have refused to read the Bible rather, we read the lives of the men of God (dogmatism). It will shock u to knw someday that these men of God aren't without sin just like u are. Free freeze jare, the guy rocks. I love freeze, he says the truth always because he is a man with conscience.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by crowther15(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Are you guys telling us so many of this didnt happen this yr?
did u remember earthquake in Rome this yr? and just recent one in a country I cant remember.
Things will get tough B4 it gets beta......could anyone of u ever thought tins could be so hard like this at d beggining of this yr?
I will stop here tonyt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by swtcharissa(f): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Well as for me,I remember claiming the individual prophesies, and indeed they all came to pass in my life this year,,,thank u Jesus,,,as for the nation,did things not get so bad as speculated? As for the world war...the "bros" that won the US election promised something if he did not win...so now his winning has adverted....
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by ferdvict2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
freeze calm down ur blog will have popularity but not like dis. all this prophecies came to pass but u will say u were not part of d success story part. the blind can not see remember, until God open ur eyes. not becos u saw todqy dat u will talk in tis manner. God forgive him becos he don does not nlknow wat he is doing.
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by Mujaheeeden: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2016
kasheemawo:
[color=][/color] cheesy
see this son of the idiot from mecca who derives joy in kids.

Mohammed is roasting somewhere because if i dare see him i ll lock him up for being a false Prophet
Re: Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" by wreckerMcbeth(m): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2016
XXLDICK:

Zika virus was discovered this year. It almost stopped Brazil from hosting the Olympics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional Sperm Donor Becomes Richest Man In Wyoming / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Twerking Skills / Tuface & Annie Idibia Spotted At A Party Last Night: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.