Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage (39590 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG / Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by TunezMediaTV: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2016
There was hopes that the union might get back on course when Lilian Esoro returned to the country but by all indications it now looks like their fairytale wedding which took place November last year has finally come to an end.

TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin has been doing everything in his power to get his family back together but he has only spent time with his son, Jayden ever since the marriage stared wobbling on one leg.

After Lilian returned to Nigeria from her Paris trip she attended the Eloy awards alone and has since been going for public events alone, even the ones her husband Ubi was present at.

Lilian and Ubi raised eyebrows at the Headies when they arrived at the event separately and left the same way they arrived...alone. Also at OLIC the same scenario played out.

Just yesterday, Lilian finally removed her husband surname, 'Franklin' from her social media account leaving her maiden name, Lilian Esoro.

It looks like the Nollywood actress is bound on not settling back with her husband and as sad as that sounds the one throughly affected his their son, Jayden who might grow up in a broken home, if the couple don't sit down together and fix their broken lives.

Ubi Franklin seems to have given up hope of getting back his marriage as he took to social media in reaction of his estranged wife removing his surname from her own name.

The music entrepreneur has finally started counting his loses in their failed marriage as he shared a photo of him twining with their son, Jayden in white and caption it, 'With You I haven't lost'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOhPP9wjBXD/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/triplemg-boss-ubi-franklin-finally.html

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Well he is happy even in seperation or divorce because he has money

What about those rushing to FTC who can't afford to eat this afternoon.... Any spotlight on them?

https://www.nairaland.com/3541361/million-naira-secret-all-work.

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by homesteady(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Enough of this Ubi and Lilian rubbish! It's not like they are even A list celebs oh! undecided undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Smellymouth: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Those that give a fuvk are on that Aeroplane..

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Lastdon02(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
ok
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by DICKtator: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Cessa0(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Maslow80: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Waooooo!!!!! Since all these years,among the first to post, I need trophy
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by otijah(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
IDAF (I don't give a F*ck)

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by oscaruzie(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
ok
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by saints2(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
I can feel his pain.., I pray Lilian comes to her senses soon Ask Tiwa wet in her eyes see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by bigtt76(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ow dis take concern us naa
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by katerine7(f): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Padipadi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Marriage headache
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by wellmax(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Their wahala
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Paula Patton and Robin Thicke comes to mind.
Another reminder that maturity is one criteria of marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by oscaruzie(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maslow80:
Waooooo!!!!! Since all these years,first to post, I need trophy

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.....bros no worry, try nextym...these pipu above us are very wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by macanu(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Agimor(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Celebrity and broken marriages.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Stupid people trying to copy the whites angry

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Khutie: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ehyaaa!
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by babyfaceafrica: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
So what?
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Niggah should stop wailing and just move on

He should pray for God to grant him the serenity to accept what he can't change; courage to change the things he can; and wisdom to know the difference.

11 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Mearicute(f): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
sad.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by thesis(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
It is well...
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by elrony(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Who dem epp? angry

8 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by ephi123(f): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Social media marriage. Acting for the public who don't give a hoot.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by JVgal(f): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
I wish dey come back together
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
what's my own.... angry after flaunting their wedding on social media making us get jealous nd dey expect us to be happy shey grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Miles300: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mumu people , this is wat u get wen u alys try to copy from kadashians and the rest of the Hollywood folks who don't value marriage ... This is nigeria and we value our wives and husbands, wetin be the problem that they can't resolve , just want to suffer this young child emotionally when he grows !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by peterswagg(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
I don't really know what went wrong in their marriage but I think Lilian is doing the wrong thing by leaving her husband(except he is beating her).....

what the hell is wrong with women? they will be the one shouting and looking for husband up and down and at the end of the day,they will still be the one to break up first and act as if nothing happens

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by obataokenwa(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
1 Corinthians 7:13

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) / Two Men Blast Each Other Over Who Will Date Mercy Aigbe’s 14yr Old Daughter(Pics / Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.