Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage (39601 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG / Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Akinlekanwr(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oh
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by dfrost: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Count losses, how?
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Flywillz93(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wetin u wan make we do

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by naijamakossa(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by osamaBUSH(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
hope stee dey
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Defaramade(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sorry for your loss.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
you guys should have stick with baby mama levels instead lavishing money on their wedding and taking MB to wwtch from innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Riddler32: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is this not the same guy that love wild sex experiences? demanding for anal and all sort of things.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by scachy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
All I see is PRIDE
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by KingAfo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maslow80:
Waooooo!!!!! Since all these years,among the first to post, I need trophy
you need cane

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by SIRmanjar(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wotz wrong wit dis ashawo Lilian sef?Her formation don too much jare...Even if ur husband offended u at least he has done hiz best to make sure d marriage works.
I suspect shiz in luv wit sumone else..After una pre wedding pisures ad lavish wedding una no last 3years sef...I pity dere innocent yung son cha.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by samadream(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
please take all these to their pastors,parents and friends you never can't tell how much they can help towards restoring this marriage,

if you attend the wedding and chop chop and drink drink don't you think you are also needed, you can epp
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by LecciGucci: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Berlynn:
what's my own.... angry after flaunting their wedding on social media making us get jealous nd dey expect us to be happy shey grin

Ur pics always makes me wana chop yuu tongue

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by LecciGucci: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Riddler32:
Is this not the same guy that love wild sex experiences? demanding for anal and all sort of things.
Tell me something.

From who?
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Oris4show(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maslow80:
give am one

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by WesBreezy: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Like seriously? *sips coke* who cares ?
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
why did he arm-twist her to marry him?
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by gabicon: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
When you open your marriage to close family and friends, you can control the missiles thrown at it but when you open your marriage to the world from where do you start when the rain of missiles begin?

Marriage isn't for the immature, marriage entails humility, responsibility, sacrifice, and patience these qualities are not resident in children.

Secondly courtship is just like preparing for an exam, you don't know the questions that will come out, but the more prepared you are for all types of questions the likely the chance of success. Courtship is much more than posting perfect pictures online or going on foreign trips, it's a time to plan for a marriage, setting the necessary boundaries and delegation of respective responsibility etc.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by FemiLastBorn(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Their Marriage. Their Headache..
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
A MARRIAGE BUILT ON A Godless foundation cannot stand the test of time.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Mufasa27(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maslow80:
Trophy Ko, gulder ni... Hehehehehe
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Mufasa27(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maslow80:
Trophy Ko, gulder ni... Hehehehe he grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
That wasn't really the issue - she never really wanted to marry him. He had to persuade her family and friends for her to accept his marriage proposal... he was just stuck on her when he should have moved on.

gabicon:
When you open your marriage to close family and friends, you can control the missiles thrown at it but when you open your marriage to the world from where do you start when the rain of missiles begin?

Marriage isn't for the immature, marriage entails humility, responsibility, sacrifice, and patience these qualities are not resident in children.

Secondly courtship is just like preparing for an exam, you don't know the questions that will come out, but the more prepared you are for all types of questions the likely the chance of success. Courtship is much more than posting perfect pictures online or going on foreign trips, it's a time to plan for a marriage, setting the necessary boundaries and delegation of respective responsibility etc.

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Rayd502(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Those that gave a Bleep went that way...

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by creepsyme(f): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
There was hopes that the union might get back on course when Lilian Esoro returned to the country but by all indications it now looks like their fairytale wedding which took place November last year has finally come to an end.

TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin has been doing everything in his power to get his family back together but he has only spent time with his son, Jayden ever since the marriage stared wobbling on one leg.

After Lilian returned to Nigeria from her Paris trip she attended the Eloy awards alone and has since been going for public events alone, even the ones her husband Ubi was present at.

Lilian and Ubi raised eyebrows at the Headies when they arrived at the event separately and left the same way they arrived...alone. Also at OLIC the same scenario played out.

Just yesterday, Lilian finally removed her husband surname, 'Franklin' from her social media account leaving her maiden name, Lilian Esoro.

It looks like the Nollywood actress is bound on not settling back with her husband and as sad as that sounds the one throughly affected his their son, Jayden who might grow up in a broken home, if the couple don't sit down together and fix their broken lives.

Ubi Franklin seems to have given up hope of getting back his marriage as he took to social media in reaction of his estranged wife removing his surname from her own name.

The music entrepreneur has finally started counting his loses in their failed marriage as he shared a photo of him twining with their son, Jayden in white and caption it, 'With You I haven't lost'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOhPP9wjBXD/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/triplemg-boss-ubi-franklin-finally.html

celebrity failed marriage everwhere...
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by teebillz: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Berlynn:
what's my own.... angry after flaunting their wedding on social media making us get jealous nd dey expect us to be happy shey grin

Don't you think that you are too beautiful to be talking like this?
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by seyoops4u: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
beckNcall:
Well he is happy even in seperation or divorce because he has money

What about those rushing to FTC who can't afford to eat this afternoon.... Any spotlight on them?

https://www.nairaland.com/3541361/million-naira-secret-all-work.

And u think is happy because he has money. We people hv wrong mentality abt being rich/wealthy.
They'll only show u their happy side even when they hurt within.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Spidermon: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Marriage didnt even survive 6 months. Mtcheew
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by agrovick(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ubi should stop acting like a lovestruck teen; you've given your best to reconcile things, move on if it's not working and work on getting your son a stable lifestyle such that the divorce doesn't affect his growth.

All these social media melodrama won't change a thing. lipsrsealed

Mearicute:
sad.

Holy Molly! See hot chocolate gringrin
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
teebillz:

Don't you think that you are too beautiful to be talking like this?
hmm undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Duru009(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
She will be the one to regret ......

She is still blind.... .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office / Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) / Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.