Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) (3558 Views)

Ugwuanyi Has Transformed Enugu With Meagre Resources - UNTH Board Chair / Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Self Built Round About Causing Heavy Traffic In Owerr / Traditional Rulers Join MASSOB In Enugu With 200 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Social media user DBee spotted this young boy and his friends at the Ogbete market in Enugu cruising in the young boy's self-built Porsche car. See the crowd that gathered to check the boy and his car out.

Dbee wrote:
I saw this boy at OGBETE main market enugu cruising with his new constructed Porsche. #i see humans buh i don't see humanity #talent #multivator #show-love.
More photos below. The car came complete with a throttle and exhaust pipe.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/boy-cruises-enugu-self-built-porsche-car-enugu.html

1 Like

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by CLASSMAN: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Porche indeed lol

1 Like

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by stainlink(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Make i hear... Porsche kor, Lamborghini ni
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by adamooye: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigeria got talent!
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by januzaj(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
stainlink:
Make i hear... Porsche kor, Lamborghini ni

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by victorvezx(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nonsense trash

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Jessestunch: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
This one Porsheeeeee cheesy cheesy
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by LecciGucci: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wow.. Talent

1 Like

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by jeff1607(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
THE MOVIE DEATH RACE COMES TO MIND grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
victorvezx:
Nonsense trash

It appears you are very ignorant on fabrication.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by slimfit1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
This kids should be giving a doctorate degree shame to our professors that can't even produce a spanner.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Aww cute and innovative cheesy
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by abiolert(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
nice try but op pls change it to pot or scrab coz thats wat i see and not porche

1 Like

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
More like a product of keke and power bike's one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
This boy wants to wound himself with heavy metal fabrication.
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by greatgod2012(f): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Future engineer!
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Kdiva(f): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
very impressive.. imagine what he would do with high end materials.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by juman(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Africa is truly backward.
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Fidelismaria: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin

Dis one no be porsche na buggati veyron
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by GreenCap: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
greatgod2012:
Future engineer!

for seeing the positive side of that boy, may your days in 2017 be "joyous celebrations"

tribal bigots from the east, west, north and south or religious robots make Africa regress.

where there is no unity of purpose/technology, progress becomes a mirage!

we opt for looting of public funds to "import" the latest car rather than offer research grants for such youth to "produce" one

3 Likes

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is where innovation and end product divorced
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kdiva:
very impressive.. imagine what he would do with high end materials.

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ndi afon ja. Are already beefing this small boy. Why? Oh why?

Please you people should have some 'espect for him cos the person who you people admire is not worthy to clean this boy's shoe if he visits him in Aso rock.
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
i see that boy going places
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by charles2infinit: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
but at least dey made something...kudos to dem
abiolert:
nice try but op pls change it to pot or scrab coz thats wat i see and not porche
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by jericco1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
cool kid
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by PromiseUche(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
A boy that can do these won't be social media focused. 9ja ppl, shine ur eyes!
Re: Boy Causes Stir In Enugu With His Self-built Porsche (photos) by cupidFlint(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ingenuity runs in the veins of Biafrans just like blood. This young man needs all he to grow to meet his dreams. Innoson didn't wake up one morning and start making cars, na like this e start

(1) (Reply)

Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) / El-rufai Advocates Autonomy For States, Local Governments / Biafrans: The United States Census 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.