Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price (73152 Views)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Kingsley1000(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
U must have toured all these places
mathew247:
e get one for lagos park onitsha...na on top bench u go 4k dem ashy...the price na N500.but u can only notice its a brothel from 10pm...during the day na shop dem be.

1 Like

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by royalemperors: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Asotime, Gra - 5k
Ugbague, Mission Road - 500 naira
Old Road, Aduwawa - 400 naira
Motel Benin Plaza, Gra - 10k
Rialto Hotel, Eyaen - 10k
one at ist east circular road - 500 naira per round
another at mm way - 500 per round
and another at wire road - 500 per round
yet another at new Benin - 1k per round
and yet another at ist east circular by sapele road junction - 500 naira per round
Elliot, mm way - 1k per round, 2k lap dance, 2k for bj, 2k for per round, 20k TDB.
And many more I wouldn't want to mention for personal reason, all in Benin City.

6 Likes

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by senibo1: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
real691:

How person go even know d one wey get hiV? But y not get a gf for free instead of 30k tdb...... You know how many gfs 30k fit give U?
friend with benefit sure pass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...shey boys go drink garri? tongue
Iyen emi na?
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by tenderlaw(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2016
real691:

How person go even know d one wey get hiV? But y not get a gf for free instead of 30k tdb...... You know how many gfs 30k fit give U?
You don buy Brazilian hair before? My brother, girlfriend cost ooo. Olosho is far cheaper.

5 Likes

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Iyen emi na?
issa kweshon na
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Burgerlomo: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2016
badfucker:
Abule egba Lagos - buffalo hotel from 1k for short time #700 for hotel
,1759 akure from #500
Oluku junction Benin #500
aso rock at abaranje road ikotun
Ayilara street on ojuelegba road

Add more tosyne2much
MzLarem
Bqlekan
Wristbangle
PayBoyXclusives

Please do they accept checks or credit cards as a form of payments? grin
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by LarryBeryl(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2016
Kingsley1000:
seems funny....why did u say that ?

No morality behind that post.
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Kingsley1000(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2016
LarryBeryl:

No morality behind that post.
that's nigeria for you....while their counterparts in most asian countries are making great innovations to change humanity
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Doctorfitz: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
ASO TIME FOR BENIN UNKO?

IT'S NOT FINISHED

2 Likes

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by gabazin080(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2016
who knows any ashy joint in ifo or sango ogun state
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by LarryBeryl(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Kingsley1000:
that's nigeria for you....while their counterparts in most asian countries are making great innovations to change humanity

Majority of Nigerian graduates are those that full clubs and brothels while those that not privileged to be educated do most of the job. We are committed to nonsense than anything else.
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by footprintD55(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2016
royalemperors:
Asotime, Gra - 5k
and yet another at ist east circular by sapele road junction - 500 naira per round
Elliot, mm way - 1k per round, 2k lap dance, 2k for bj, 2k for per round, 20k TDB.
And many more I wouldn't want to mention for personal reason, all in Benin City.
guy u don tour round OLOSHU houses be dat o
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by real691(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2016
tenderlaw:

You don buy Brazilian hair before? My brother, girlfriend cost ooo. Olosho is far cheaper.
Na by force to put attachment for hair? If dem no plait shuku, pofpof or dread make dem go....... Wetin some of dem papa no fit do na im girls go dey request 4rm der bfs........... #1mbGone
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Giba(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
what about runs guys? where do u meet dem?
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Giba(f): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Giba(f): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
nairaland 2017 beach party Venue: Elegushi Beach
Date: January 2nd
Time: 10am promt
Gate fee: 1k

Guys
1,000 = gate fee
1,000 = barbecue
1,000 = for tent & having a Dj

Ladies
1,000 = Gate fee
1,000 = barbecue

Guys are advised to come with at least a drink to be shared with someone and the ladies can also bring theirs if you don't feel comfortable drinking with people

For those that will love to go in group there will be a meeting point at *OBALENDE* INSIDE THE BRT Court.

For more information and questions click on my signature or call this number 08089652065 cool cool cool dont miss it its going to be fun

Interesting....looking 4 sum1 dat will take me there. shocked
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Sirmuel1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
21bc:

grin grin grin
Like for real........
I am old enough to know what I want, when I want it and how I want it.. ... cool

Did you eat Indomie today? Just asking....

You wan finish am?

1 Like

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
21bc:

grin grin grin

Like for real........

I am old enough to know what I want, when I want it and how I want it.. ... cool

Did you eat Indomie today? Just asking....
.NO

EBA AND GROUNDNUT SOUP...SO YOU SHOULD KNOW AN NOT IN YOUR indomie generation
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by OlufemiWhit(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
MzLarem:
Allen avenue
be happy- ikorodu

me i no sabi d price sha
Be happy close to ya house bah?
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
MzLarem:
issa kweshon na
Moti gbo ooo

1 Like

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
Be happy close to ya house bah?
Nah but i stay in Ikd.
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
royalemperors:
Asotime, Gra - 5k

This guy don dey olosho way tey tey

1 Like

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by 21bc: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.NO

EBA AND GROUNDNUT SOUP...SO YOU SHOULD KNOW AN NOT IN YOUR indomie generation

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You took the words out of my mouth......

Nice counter.....

But I ain't no Indomie generation boy.......

Good combo, wish I had someone to give me something like that to eat...
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by 21bc: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:

You wan finish am?

grin grin grin grin

Na she ask na
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by babeflenz(f): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2016
royalemperors:
Asotime, Gra - 5k

Haba.. I hail oo baba for the Olosho. You na regular customer ni?
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by jamislaw(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Kaduna boys we are waiting for you guys o.
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by royalemperors: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
babeflenz:

yeah, I even met you the last time I visited one of these places. I guess right?

1 Like

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by babeflenz(f): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
royalemperors:

yeah, I even met you the last time I visited one of these places. I guess right?
huh? Do I look so much look like your sister that you are mistaking me for her?

1 Like

Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by royalemperors: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
babeflenz:

huh? Do I look so much look like your sister that you are mistaking me for her?

What's the meaning of this rubbish?
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by royalemperors: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
babeflenz:

or you weren't the one that posted this, was this necessary?
Re: Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price by badfucker: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ojota.
406 hotel, at ojota bus stop,opposite pedestrial bridge
Mozainne hotel, also at ojota bus stop along ogudu road.
Dragon-nara, Olatunji street, Ojota

Ketu, opposite ile-le bustop.
Ipodo street, ikeja

Jollyfriend,at Ajasa street, ikeja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.