Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here (11132 Views)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by alldemgirls: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner and her big butt take a sexy photo

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>

Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Sammypope4all(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmmm. Nwete kwagi, ife nge megi.......
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Rone16(f): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Trying so hard to be kim...hmmn cry

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Sexxkillz: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
alldemgirls:
Kylie Jenner and her big butt take a sexy photo

Will she take a photo without her butt before?

Too much stupidity in one sentence.

5 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Bluezy13(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rone16:
Trying so hard to be kim...hmmn cry
Don't be jealous
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Rone16(f): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bluezy13:

Don't be jealous

Of a white girl who I don't know personally?
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Bluezy13(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rone16:

Of a white girl who I don't know personally?

Regarding you remark
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by brandydaniells(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jesuuuu
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by khiaa(f): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:

lol cheesy The op said a photo with her BIG butt, and yes she has taken many photos with her prior flat butt, so the statement the op made wasn't stupid.
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:

yes.

Them booty injections op undecided can we prasie natural ladies.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by khiaa(f): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
yes.

Them booty injections op undecided can we prasie natural ladies.thanks

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Sexxkillz: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2016
khiaa:

lol cheesy The op said a photo with her BIG butt, and yes she has taken many photos with her prior flat butt, so the statement the op made wasn't stupid.
Anyone with half education should be able to spot the difference.

Kyle jenner and her big butt take a sexy photo denotes two entities.

Kyle jenner and her boyfriend take a nice selfie.

Kyle jenner and her childhood friend take a nice photo.

do you see where i'm going with this?

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by khiaa(f): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Lol grin Anyone with a primary education would have understood what the op was saying. The point the op was making is the new BUTT IMPLANT. Do you understand now?
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Sexxkillz: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2016
khiaa:

Lol grin Anyone with a primary education would have understood what the op was saying. The point the op was making is the new BUTT IMPLANT.
You don't make a point of new butt implant, by separating the person from their butt.

Besides, why are you so pissed about the implant? Is your yansh the same diameter as A4 paper?
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by bigcp(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2016
I so much dislike white females shape....very shapeless creatures....huh
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by khiaa(f): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You don't make a point of new butt implant, by separating the person from their butt.

Besides, why are you so pissed about the implant? Is your yansh the same diameter as A4 paper?
lol@you grin grin
Where did you get the idea that I was pissed about what someone else does to their own body, that does not compute.
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2016
bigcp:
I so much dislike white females shape....very shapeless creatures....huh
like you get choice
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by FisifunKododada: 1:16am On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by HemmanuelRichy(m): 2:12am On Dec 29, 2016
undecided
Sexxkillz:

Alaye this your forming DSS on nairaland is getting out of hand. Can't you just move ahead after spoting the mistake? Must you insult him just to prove your point?

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 29, 2016
grin this one look like plastic yansh.not as real as dat of cherokee d ass grin
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by bigcp(m): 2:44am On Dec 29, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
like you get choice
like you get choice? what do u mean?
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Viktohh: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:

you see where i'm going with this?

Dude you need to stop forming one kind-of auto correct boss, it's getting old..

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by BabaRamota1980: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Kylie Jenner, is that not the man that changed gender and identity and became woman?
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Sexxkillz: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2016
Viktohh:

Dude you need to stop forming one kind-of auto correct boss, it's getting old..

HemmanuelRichy:
undecidedAlaye this your forming DSS on nairaland is getting out of hand. Can't you just move ahead after spoting the mistake? Must you insult him just to prove your point?

3 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by HemmanuelRichy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:

You better grow up and stop correcting other people mistakes in an unreasonable manner. #My2Cent
Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 30, 2016

Re: Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Wow.. The same kylie?? shocked

Endtime butt grin

(1) (Reply)

Caught This Two Making Out / Imediately After She Pour I Throway Next / Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.