Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral (2930 Views)

Groom Goes Missing After Impregnating The Event Planner For His Own Wedding / Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by Towncrier247: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
This raunchy image shows a newly wedded couple in a sexual position as the bride was made to look like she's performing a sex act on the groom.

The photo which has gone viral was shared by a Dutch photographer Michel Klooster.

He captioned photo: 'Some newlyweds cannot wait for the party to be over so they can quietly retreat to their suite for a smashing wedding night. Luckily they already exchanged their wedding vows and they were officially married.'

The photographer also added that: 'Anyone who thinks this is offensive, still lives in the year 1996 according to my opinion. Of all the pictures taken, there is one that is playful, which in ten years is still fantastic to talk about. 'Give these people their joy. That is also something I wish to you. Life is already prudish enough.'

A new groom Gareth Ferguson, 29, and his new bride, Toni, 26 last year received backlash from online users for posting the racy wedding photo above on Facebook . The couple also simulatedĀ similar sex act in a shot taken after their nuptials. However, people thought it was inappropriateĀ 
The photo was eventually removed from Facebook after a number of negative comments and several reports from users.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/wedding-photo-showing-bride-performing-mouthaction-on-groom-goes-viral

Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by Towncrier247: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by IamSINZ(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Looks like the wife and the bestman to me though... grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by CocaineSniffer: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
suck that dick _bitch
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by makydebbie(f): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
I see stupidity in its rawest form.
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is insanity at the highest form, so disgusting. What's the necessity of pre-wedding pictures? sad angry angry angry
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by VeeBuzzer(f): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Disgusting. This makes no sense atall.
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by smardray(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
undecided. .can't he urinate on the ground.... it's not ideal he should not be peeing in her mouth
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by Tolexander: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good!
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
IamSINZ:
Looks like the wife and the bestman to me though... grin
you're actually not far from the truth buddy.
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
And all you pple calling em disgusting and what have you, you are no different from them if not worst....pot calling kettle black..

Mtseeeewwww!!!
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by Airtimex(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by IamSINZ(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
IamRaizo:
you're actually not far from the truth buddy.

wink
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Abeg since NIGERIAN LADIES like to dey copy...
I will like to know when they will start off this program.

Their participation will highly be appreciated, in this regard. After all, what else can a lady offer..??
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by royalamour(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Animals everywhere.
Re: Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wit all this show, after two months they are filing for divorce.

And screaming down on each others neck.

Smhhh

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Yoruba Girl Pregnant Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World / A Girl Intentionaly Got Pregnant For My Boyfriend / Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.