Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,419 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Obsessed - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Obsessed (4985 Views)

Obsessed (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsessed by Divepen1(m): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2016
Godmother:

Yes, although most people will forget anything bad you say about them after a while. For the poison she made use of sniper, which is readily available in some homes in Nigeria.

Sniper.. Waidat.. lemme go and Google..
Re: Obsessed by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 29, 2016
Divepen1:

Sniper should be an insecticide

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Divepen1(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2016
KissChrix:

Sniper should be an insecticide
Thanks.. The idiot ,Google, no know sniper.. it was showing me gun shooter..
Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Divepen1:

Lolz. You won't see that on google. Its a Nigerian product for killing mosquitoes and rats, but very lethal when ingested.
Re: Obsessed by Divepen1(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2016
Godmother:

Lolz. You won't see that on google. Its a Nigerian product for killing mosquitoes and rats, but very lethal when ingested.
ehennnn.. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2016
iomoge2:
My glasses is missing and am short sighted....
Front row gat me.

Welcome, my cappo. How's your little one? How's motherhood treating you? grin
I can't believe our daughters are two months plus just now, just now shocked

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Yuneehk(f): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Blood shot was a lovely piece so I'm gonna follow this. Thanks for the mention Godmother.

Chopsyray e wa wo oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obsessed by HENSEXIE(f): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Way to go.wat a prologue,shows d story wil b da bomb.followin keenly

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2016

Chapter One

Allan drove the BMW X5 into the parking spot the security guy directed him to and killed the engine. His was one of several other cars parked in the large car park of his sister’s home. The buffy security guy who had, until a few minutes ago been giving him directions, was now busy directing another guy that just drove in.  

He removed his jacket and tossed it on the passenger’s seat, then loosened his tie and threw it to join the jacket. It was 7:30pm and he was fagged out from the hard day at the office. If this party was being given by anyone but his sister- his twin- he would have pleaded tiredness and skipped.

His twin, Alicia, was celebrating their thirty-third birthday and had insisted Allan turn up for the party. They might have shared the same womb for nine months, but they were as different as night from day. Alicia was carefree, happy-go-lucky, and spirited, Allan was his own person; a little reserved and conservative. Parties were not his scene and a birthday was like any other day to him. He would have preferred a phonecall wishing him a happy birthday and certainly didn’t understand why Alicia had to drag him and all these busy people from their lives and schedule to come party. But then again, it was Alicia and nothing was new to her.

Knowing him and his tendencies to avoid loud gatherings, Alicia put a call through every hour, reminding him of the partly and subtly hinting at the consequences if he failed to show up. He was already two hours late and knew she would be pissed already.

He uncurled his long frame from the car, picking up the present his assistant had picked up just that morning.

Shirley- bless her soul- doubled as his assistant and close friend. She had given him a birthday gift for his birthday that morning and handed him one for Alicia, who she knew and was fond of.

“You are a life saver, Shirley”, he breathed gratefully as she handed him the presents. “I completely forgot to get Alicia a present.  She’d have had me for toast!”

Shirley chuckled. “I know, which is why I got one for her too.” she replied. “And it’s something she’ll like, a hustle bag in premium leather. Cost me an arm and a leg too. Just don’t let her know it wasn’t picked out by you.”

Allan gave her a grateful hug, before dashing out of the office. He and Shirley had been friends for four years running, from the first day she had stepped into his office, responding to an ad he’d had his secretary put out. He usually didn’t cross the line with his employees and his working relationships were always separate from personal ones, but a friendship had grown slowly between them and he'd been powerless to stop it. Good thing though, as she'd turned out to be one of the most amazing women he’d met.

She was intelligent and perfectly suited for the job he employed her for. But beyond that, she was this thoughtful, caring person that had slowly grown on him. She was also a professional and knew how to compartmentalize the different aspects of her life, which just seemed to earn her more respect in his eyes.

The fact that he saw her as a friend first and a woman next had also seemed to help their friendship. It was weird though, that he felt no attraction towards her in that sense. She was a stunning woman of twenty-eight, and at five feet nine inches, was one of the tall women he knew besides Alicia who was five inches shorter than his six foot two.
She had a slim build, but was well-proportioned. Her face was her best feature; she had the whitest set of teeth he had seen on a woman, which made her smile dazzling and remarkable and he was glad she smiled often.
   He knew a number of employees that were smitten with her, but his well-horned habit of never mixing business with pleasure had put paid to that for him from the start and things had just flown platonically from there. She was a great employee and an amazing friend and that was that.

His thoughts came back to the present as he strode towards Alicia’s palatial two-story residence. Bobby, her husband, had built the house under a year after they were married and they currently lived there with their three small children.

He got to the door and peeled the bell and few seconds later, it got thrown open by Mrs. Ejike, their elderly housekeeper who had been in the Meyer’s employ for as long as Allan could remember.

He gave her a polite smile which she returned and she pointed to where his sister was. As though by telepathy, Alicia turned and their eyes met. Allan sighed. He had hoped he would get a few moments to rest his tired bones before speaking to his sister.

She excused herself from a group she’d been talking to and made her way towards him. From the stiffness of her stance and the way her eyes fixed unblinkingly at him, he knew he’d guessed right; she was pissed.

“You are late!” she hissed under her breath when she got to him.

He sighed again. “Happy birthday to you too. ” He replied handing her the present.

Alicia glanced down at the present and became a little mollified.  “I expected you two hours ago”, she continued, a little softly this time.

“Traffic”, Allan lied smoothly. Thirty-three years being siblings with Alicia had made him fast on his feet and thought him how to handle situations. She may be sweet and a dear, but she could also be a pain when she put her mind to it.

Alicia stared at him suspiciously for a while, and then decided to let it slid. He couldn’t tell if she believed him, but he was glad he was off the hook.

“Come, there's someone I want you to meet”, she said sweetly, holding unto his arm to direct him. “She’s been here for three hours and has been itching to leave. I had to employ every trick in my hat to get her to remain.”

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obsessed by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Captivating..

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by triplemmm3(f): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Ride on, following

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2016

“Come, there's someone I want you to meet”, she said sweetly, holding unto his arm to direct him. “She’s been here for three hours and has been itching to leave. I had to employ every trick in my hat to get her to remain.”

And it was definitely a large hat, if he knew Alicia well. He should have known today’s party would include yet another match-making attempt. She had been at it for the past seven years since she herself settled down. And the fact that each of these attempts fell through never seemed to deter her.

“Her name is Karen and she’s the Creative Director for DARM, an advertising firm here in Lagos. She just got transferred from Port Harcourt and has settled down nicely. She is exactly your type and you will love her.”

Allan had to smile inspite of himself. Alicia definitely took this match-making thing serious. “Trust you to know my type”, he smiled, then got serious. “But I’m really not in the mood to meet anyone right now. I’m bone tired and practically asleep on my feet and I’m not in the mood to tire myself out trying to make a good first impression.”

“She’s not high maintenance and I’m sure being yourself would suffice. You don’t have to go overboard making an impression.” Alicia insisted. “Just spend a little time with her to judge for yourself.”

Allan realized he didn’t have much of a choice. Alicia would hound him round the party if he failed to meet this her mystery guest. Besides, he felt it would be rude to keep the lady waiting if she’d had to wait to meet him.  He didn’t have to argue with Alicia. He would meet this Karen lady briefly, spend a respectable ten to fifteen minutes in her company and then make his polite excuse to leave. No one would say he’d been rude.

“Karen, dear”, Alicia cued to the back of a lady’s head who stood chatting and laughing with a man and a lady. “There’s someone I’d like you to meet.”

She turned, the smile still on her lips and Allan was aware of the change instantly; his heart literarily dropped to his feet; a first for him. Women seldom made such a strong impact on him at fist meet. The feelings always grew later. But this lady was……different. She was stunning!

She stood as tall as Alicia, but twice as stunning, if he should say so himself. He took in her slim full-figured appearance that was set to perfection by the black and white strips bodycon gown she had on. Her mid section was flat- a quality he liked in women- and served to accentuate her wide and well-rounded hips. Her legs were smooth and went on forever and her feet were clad in dainty black strappy sandals.

His eyes travelled back to her face and he became lost for words to describe the sheer beauty of it. The oval face was framed by long, dark wavy tresses. Her eyes were a clear white and outlined by long lashes that swept up and down as she stared at him also. She smiled to reveal a dentition that was slightly crooked, seeming to give her beauty a slight edginess.

He let out a quiet breath he wasn’t aware he'd been holding in his few moments’ perusal of her. If she noticed his scrutiny, she gave no indication of it but instead continued to smile at him.

“Karen, this is my brother, Allan”, Alicia continued, seemingly unaware of the slight tension in the air. “He’s in a similar industry with you as he runs Century Media and Advertising.”

“I’m sure you both will have a lot in common and therefore a lot to talk about.” She continued. “I’ll leave you two to get acquainted while I check on other guests.”With that she took her leave.

Allan continued to stare at Karen, although covertly through slightly hooded eyes. No woman had ever had such a profound effect on him and he wondered what it was about her that had jumped so strongly at him. She was a beautiful woman, yes, but in his line of work he met with beautiful women regularly, some more beautiful than Karen, and none had every affected him so.

“Nice to finally put a face to the personality”, She was saying and he brought his mind to the present. “Alicia has spoken so much about you and in such glowing terms my curiosity became piqued. I felt I just had to meet this near-perfect guy. ”

Allan smiled. “Well, my sister tends to exaggerate.” He replied. “She did the same about you too. How long have you two known each other?”

“Two months. We met at a welcome party held for the four of us who got transferred to the new branch by DARM studios. Alicia was incharge of organizing our party and we hit it off from there.”

Alicia ran an Event Planning company and was into planning and catering of events for private and corporate bodies.
As though by silent mutual agreement, they made their way to a less crowded part of the room. “How are you finding your new company?” He asked when they finally settled.

“So-so,” she shrugged casually. “It’s just as tasking as the one I left back in Port Harcourt. Although, I love the dynamism of the job. Day-to-day monotonous activities bore me.”

Allan nodded. “I get what you mean”, he replied.  “It’s the same for me. Working around people with different skill set can be pretty exciting and quite different from the humdrum of a regular office job.”

“Yea”. She nodded “How long have you ran Century Media? You seem younger than I would have pictured. I always imagined the chairman of such a large and successful company to be a bit older- more like someone needing assistance from a walking stick with quite a smattering of grey hair.”

He chuckled at the picture her description conjured, although he felt a warm glow spread through him. His company and brainchild always made him feel that way. He understood that a lot of new companies didn’t survive past five years and those that didn’t struggle along. He was humble enough and grateful that his had seen success quite early and was one of the top five advertising companies in the country. “I’ve had Century Media for eight years”, he replied. “Started it as a dream and backed it with a strong determination and zeal to succeed. It’s an ongoing battle, but I’m glad for how far we’ve come.”

Karen nodded, hearing the pride and love for his job in his voice.  She would feel that way too if she had such a successful company. “Impressive”, she said. “Love me a man who is willing to fight for what he believes in.”

Their conversation shifted from work to slightly more personal topics and he was aware of having a good time as the evening wore on.

Alicia came to check on them, nodding approvingly when she saw they were getting along.

“I should take my leave now”, Karen announced as soon as Alicia left. “I have an early day tomorrow and a lot of work to do before then.”

“You usually take work home?” Allan asked in mock horror and she grimaced in her reply.

“I know, right. But sometimes you just can’t seem to help it and the work spills over to my home.”

“I was pulling your legs”, he replied. “I should know about work spilling over. I’m the king of taking work home. Mind if I drop you? What direction are you heading towards?”

“Oh no, I came with my car”, she smiled. “And I don’t need to drive far. I stay at Opebi, Ikeja so should be home in no time.”

“Ok then. Here’s my card”, Allan said, reaching into his pocket. He realized he very much wanted to see Karen again.

She stared at the black and blue laminated card done in a simple, yet striking design then slipped it into her black sequined bag. “Here is mine.”

“Karen Peters”, he read, glancing at the card done in a royal blue and magenta. “Nice. I’ll give you a call sometime.”

“Sure. I’ll be expecting it.”

Later that day, Allan was stretched on the bed, his mind on the day’s activities. Karen was uppermost in his mind and he kept replaying her smile over again.

Man, you’ve been hit hard, he thought. “Slow down, dude”, he said to himself in the dark. “Or she’s going to think you a psycho.”

His phone rang and he checked the caller ID and smiled. Shirley. He loved talking to her and this call would be the final crowing on his day.

“Shirley.”

“How did it go?” She asked, her voice coming across quietly and he guessed she was also in bed.

“I met someone”, he blurted.

There was a little silence at the other end and then her voice came through. “Oh, that’s nice. Someone I know?”

“No. It’s one of Alicia’s match-making”, he replied. “But this time it paid off. Her name is Karen and she’s a stunner.”

“Happy for you”, Shirley said on a quiet laugh. “Good to know. Was beginning to fear for your sexuality and thought you swung the other way.”

Allan gave a low chuckle. He wasn’t heavy into women, although he had a fling every now and then. These affairs always began with the mutual agreement that nothing serious could come off them so there were no hard feelings when they ended. He also kept them private and well away from the prying eyes and waggling tongue of his junior staff. “Sorry to disappoint you, but I swing the straight way.  I’ll see you tomorrow, Shirl. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight”, Shirley replied, ending the call. She dropped the phone by the head stand and turned on her side. Her heart suddenly felt less light, but she ignored the slight throb that beat there.
She’d known this day would come. Four years of being close to him; spending several hours in such close proximity, yet he only saw her as a friend, nothing more. She had spent the same four years trying to keep her feelings for him a secret; masking it so much he suspected nothing.

Somehow, she’d knew she’d lose his friendship if he as much as suspected how she felt. Those first few months when the feelings grew had been tough and she’d been tempted on more than one occasion to come clean and confess her love to him. But which each passing day, she knew that would be a mistake. And so she’d settled for his friendship instead- a choice that had proven to be wise as he’d turned out to be a great friend indeed.

With a deep sigh, she closed her eyes and slowly drifted into a tired and dreamless sleep.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obsessed by kay29000(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nice one Godmother. You write so good. Keep it up. I want to ask...what inspires you? I mean, how do your stories come to you? Me, I watch a lot of romance movies, and so I get a lot of inspiration to write in romance novels from movies, and also from everyday real life stories I read here and there.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
kay29000:
Nice one Godmother. You write so good. Keep it up. I want to ask...what inspires you? I mean, how do your stories come to you? Me, I watch a lot of romance movies, and so I get a lot of inspiration to write in romance novels from movies, and also from everyday real life stories I read here and there.

Hi, Kay and thanks. I get my inspiration from everywhere. I could be watching a movie and a scene jumps out at me. I pick it and try to weave a story around it. I also get themes from books, everyday happenings, or online. How have you been? Its been a while. How's kindle treating you.
Re: Obsessed by Shabib(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Godmother, you're doing a nice job. Let's see how the story will turn out. Pitying Shirley already!

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2016

Lynette shashayed along, drawn by the blaring music and inter-changing neon lights some meters in front of her. As usual she had eyes on her, but this time she gloried in the fact that the looks were not ones of disdain and terror, but of admiration.

A man whistled as she walked past, and another, a more brazen one bent slightly, trying to see into the very short leather skirt she had on. She knew she commanded attention in the mini skirt and sequinned, sleeveless blouse she had on. Her feet were clad in pointy six-inches sandals, adding to her already tall frame.

She walked into the club, ignoring the eyes that called at her or the lewd views of a few men and sat at the bar then signaled the bartender.

"Gin and Tonic", she said to the short, dark guy behind the counter and he nodded.

"Buy you a drink?" Someone said beside her.

Lynette turned to the newcomer and was met by a pair of very dark eyes. They were slightly glazed and she knew he was drunk, or on his way to being drunk. "I'm getting myself one already," she replied, a slight curtness to her voice.

"Common babe, don't be difficult, eh", he said, unfazed by her manner. "We both know why we are here; to have a good time. Life's too short to be unfriendly, eh".

He laughed at what he felt must be funny and Lynette felt herself getting irked. She studied the guy closely and discovered that behind the slightly drunk demeanor laid a good-looking guy. He would hold his own on a good day. He seemed to take her silence for acquiesce and drew closer to her. "Be good to me babe, and I'll do you good."

His hand found its way to her upper thigh and her she felt her skin crawl at his touch. He was practically pawing her flesh.

"Not here", she whispered. "Is there someplace more quiet?"

His eyes brightened at her words and he grinned like he just won the lottery. "I knew you could be had, babe. Don't worry, daddy's gonna do you good", he cooed and his hand inched higher. "My car is parked just outside."

"Lead the way", Lynette said, getting off her seat. She dropped a thousand naira on the counter for her yet unserved drink.

Mr Slimy jumped off himself and his arm went around her, squeezing her arse confidently as he led her towards the door.

"Nice", Lynette smiled slightly when she saw they got to the car parked just around the corner. It was a 2017 Audi A5 Coupe in black. He was obviously moneyed.

"You like, eh?" He grinned, and clicked the car keys in his hands.

"Yes", Lynette cooed. "Very nice, just like you, Papi"

She leaned into him, slowly running her palm over his chest and he guffawed, clearly excited by her actions.

He knew the power his car had on people, ladies especially and this was no exception. He opened the door and signaled to her to do the same. "Get inside, bi tch and make daddy a happy man."

Lynette complied, going round to open the door and joined him. The inside was just as plush as the exterior and she could see that Mr Slimy was quite proud of his car.

"So........, what would you want, Papi?" She asked, leaning into him, her hands going back to caress his chest.

Mr Slimy leaned back, visibly relaxing. "Just work your magic on me, babe, especially on Anaconda here", he said, pointing at his dick. "He's been lonely and needs some TLC."

"With pleasure, Papi", Lynette cooed and he shut his eyes, visibly relaxing in anticipation of the pleasure to come.

Lynette caressed his chest for a few seconds, then trailed a finger all the way down to his dick. She watched as his breathing deepened, coming now in short bursts as he moistened his lips. "Can you play some music to drown out the noise", she murmured seductively and he chuckled.

"Don't tell me you are shy?" He said, but complied and loud music soon filled the air.

She reached for his fly and slowly unzipped it, her hand reaching inside and he moaned, his back arching slightly. She came in contact with his member and smiled.

Her mouth went down to replace her hands and he groaned, arching his waist forward. "Yes, baby, give me some", he throated deeply as she continued working.

She moistened his dick with some spit, then took the whole length in her mouth and his groaned deepened. He held unto her head, moving her along the length of him.

"Yea, that's it babe." He breathed deeply

Lynette continued, increasing her tempo and taking his full length in her mouth. She listened to his guttural cries as she worked, endured his firm grip on her head as he worked with her and continued leading him to the very edge.

She saw the tension building, felt the tremors coming and then she stopped.

"Why the f-uck did you do that!" He bellowed, his frustrations evident on his face.

"Easy, Papi", Lynette murmured, pulling herself up to seat astride his laps facing him. She slowly began to caress his head. "Mummy has too much in store for you to let everything end so fast."

The anger slowly cleared from his face as realization of what she meant dawned on him. He seemed pleased once more, especially when she reached for the small purse she'd been with all day and pulled out a small bottle.

"What's that?" He asked excitedly, getting more turned on by all the mystery.

"Honey", Lynette cooed. "To sweeten the experience."

"Oh boy!" He exclaimed. "I really caught a good one today. It's so going to be worth every kobo!"

"Yes, it will", Lynette smiled. "Now lean back and enjoy every bit of your money."

Mr Slimy closed in his in apparent ecstasy, his anticipation deepening.

"No peaking, Papi or you'll spoil the fun."

"No peaking, babe", he replied. "I'm totally at your mercy."

"Yes, you are", Lynette replied, her hands reaching into her purse to pull out the gleaming six inches knife. She'd had it sharpened to perfection a few days back and knew it was as sharp as could be.

It all happened so fast; one minute slimy was grinning in ecstasy, the next he was gasping and bucking as blood gushed out from the gaping wound in his neck. The knife had done a clean job; going in so effortlessly to severe his larynx.

"B itch!" He sputtered, blood gushing out of his neck as he tried futilely to stop the flow. He reached angrily for her but she only drew back then drove the knife again into his neck, going though his hand.

He yelled again and backed away, turning to reach for the doorknob to escape.

Sensing his plans, Lynette hit a button on the dashboard, locking them in. Slimy turned, his mouth opening to talk, but more blood sputtered out.

Lynette leaned in and stabbed him yet again, reaching for his chest. She deflated his weak attempt to fight her off and plunged the knife in yet again. She went at it, like she was possessed, driving the knife in again and again, until he went completely still and his eyes glazed over.

She leaned back then, trying to catch her breath.

She felt free; liberated. Over a decade of being chained, forced to conform and now she was free once again. She felt a rumble start deep within her. It grew and grew to finally explode in a deep throaty laugh that shook her.

A guy passing by stopped to stare at the car. He shook his head at what must be going on. People and their fetishes, he thought. He'd seen the couple as they got into the car and he guessed what must be going on within. What he wouldn't give to trade places with that lucky guy right now, he thought.

Back home, Lynette ran a hot bath, as hot as her skin could stand and settled in it. She'd cleaned most of the blood that splashed on her before leaving the car, but she needed to also wash away his touch and the feel of him from her mouth.

She felt alive. Leaning back, she closed her eyes and gave a smile that came from deep within her.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shabib:
Godmother, you're doing a nice job. Let's see how the story will turn out. Pitying Shirley already!

Thanks, Shabib, glad to have you here and glad you like it.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Shabib(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Waoh! Lynette is crazy #zombie
Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmmm, it looks like no one is following this story anymore. The comments seem to have dried up.
Re: Obsessed by Cutestud(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Godmother, whatever you do, please don't leave me hanging now. Your writing is something. Are u published? More ink to ur ball-point ma'am cool

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lynette is crazy

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by yorhmienerd(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
This Lynette of a girl is a psychopath, just imagine how she enjoy killing pfft.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by kay29000(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2017
Godmother:

Hi, Kay and thanks. I get my inspiration from everywhere. I could be watching a movie and a scene jumps out at me. I pick it and try to weave a story around it. I also get themes from books, everyday happenings, or online. How have you been? Its been a while. How's kindle treating you.

WHOA!!! You are just like me then. I get inspiration mostly from movie scenes, and then build my own original story around them.

I am cool. Yea, it has been a while. I started using my other ID a lot more when I got deep into poultry business a couple of months ago.

About Kindle, I am still on and off...lol! But I am more on Draft2Digital these days. Income is small right now, but it looks really promising. I still want to get rich off fiction and not writing some cookbook or recipe book. So, I will keep writing till I get recognition. Your stories are very entertaining/intriguing and your use of English is superb. Keep writing.
Re: Obsessed by CyberGypsy(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2017
Godmother:
Hmmm, it looks like no one is following this story anymore. The comments seem to have dried up.
am following , but the sex part .. isn't that coming up to early .. as I read create imaginations ..

stop giving me attentions grin

great writer you are
Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2017
kay29000:

WHOA!!! You are just like me then. I get inspiration mostly from movie scenes, and then build my own original story around them.

I am cool. Yea, it has been a while. I started using my other ID a lot more when I got deep into poultry business a couple of months ago.

About Kindle, I am still on and off...lol! But I am more on Draft2Digital these days. Income is small right now, but it looks really promising. I still want to get rich off fiction and not writing some cookbook or recipe book. So, I will keep writing till I get recognition. Your stories are very entertaining/intriguing and your use of English is superb. Keep writing.

Thanks. I love your spirit and your determination. If you believe it, then it will work for you. I alrady started writing under the name Cora Adams. I have two books on kindle and two on Okadabooks.

How's the poultry business? I hear its quite lucrative.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
am following , but the sex part .. isn't that coming up to early .. as I read create imaginations ..

stop giving me attentions grin

great writer you are

Thanks. I don't really think the sex part is early. Lynette has been silent for over 10 years. She had to come up again with a bang. As to the Attention you are getting, sorry about that grin
Re: Obsessed by kay29000(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Godmother:

Thanks. I love your spirit and your determination. If you believe it, then it will work for you. I alrady started writing under the name Cora Adams. I have two books on kindle and two on Okadabooks.

How's the poultry business? I hear its quite lucrative.

Yea it is, but time consuming though.

Good to know you have two books already up on Kindle. Keep writing and uploading more books. You will soon get a cool fanbase.
Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
kay29000:

Yea it is, but time consuming though.

Good to know you have two books already up on Kindle. Keep writing and uploading more books. You will soon get a cool fanbase.

Thanks, I'll keep doing that.

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by Lexastories(f): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Really Cool
Re: Obsessed by Luckysbab: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Godmother:
Cast Cont'd

Karen

akejujoe
ajaxtea
TOmmyJidex
MoriYanu
Yuneehk
yorhmienerd
CivilzedTyger
Nmaglit
Shabib
luvlylady2
Perfectionist11
GoodieAmy
Kay29000
Karchisbarbie
Adesiji77
Cetona
Chizzyblinks
RemenZack
Sexiestcrown
Chizzyblinks
Dklef
Divepen1
Luckysbab
Snowangel4
Ayobee
D9ty7
Missmossy
Sexiestcrown
Hybrid01
ammy4id
Iomoge2

cool
Re: Obsessed by Godmother(f): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmm. I really should continue this story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Presents Her First Book "It Takes You" Today / How Do We Revive Our Dying Reading Culture? / The Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.