Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 (5798 Views)

PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fremancipation: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
UN APPROVES 10 BIAFRAN DELEGATES TO ATTEND THE UNITED NATIONS CONFERENCE IN FEBRUARY 2017

Posted By: Ndubuision: December 17, 2016

We are happy to announce that the United Nations has approved the following Biafran Delegates to attend the UN Conference in New York from 1st – 10th February 2017:

1. Dr Dozie Ikedife (Leader of the Delegation)
2. Gen Joe Oseluka Achuzia
3. Barr Debe Odumegwu Ojukwu
4. Engr. Anthony Chibuzo Aniebue
5. Mr Michael George Umoren
6. Ms Chidinma Uche Onyejiuwa
7. Mr Anthony Chukwuma Harmattan
8. Mr Emmanuel Okezie Nwachukwu
9. Mr Richman Yinbiri
10. Rev. Leon Ifeanyi Ugwu

The approvals were given on 16th Dec 2016 and their Letters of Invitation shall be dispatched to them within 24 hours by emails including the necessary documentation from the UN to prepare them for the agenda of the Conference. This is a great opportunity for the Biafrans to play international politics with the representatives of the governments of other nations and make friends with powerful members of the international community.

Yours sincerely,

Emeka Emekesiri, Esq.
For: Bilie Human Rights Initiative

6 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by EternalTruths: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
If true, Buhari open hatred for the SS/SE has buried One Nigeria.

I await any Afonja pretending to be SS. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LiePOD Yoots!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Elkay3: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
That's good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by yarimo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
IPOB youths and elders been fabricating lies since 1805AD grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fremancipation: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
yarimo:
IPOB youths and elders been fabricating lies since 1805AD grin

I can see that this news is making you run mad.

25 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by kettykin: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is probably true. Anyone who tried to figure out the futility of a military operations in the east this December would have understood that there is no smoke with out fire .
Watch how people from a certain part of the country would come here and display epileptic disorder from their hypocritical fear of the colonisation waiting them.

26 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by maclatunji: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Na wa O. Is this how you guys get your news? Some random guy just creates a letter about a vague 'UN conference' and you start celebrating?

Seriously?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fremancipation: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
maclatunji:
Na wa O. Is this how you guys get your news? Some random guy just creates a letter about a vague 'UN conference' and you start celebrating?

Seriously?

Your prayers and hope is that it is fake even with the verifiable names listed. Keep hoping, that's the best you can do.

17 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Goldmind1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
I am researching seriously about the news. Honestly there is a UN conference fro Feb 1 - 10 on COMMISSION FOR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT. But I need to know who and who are invited.
If true, my heart would be full of joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Blizzy9ja: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Say No to #OneNigeria it is a scam... I dont give a fawk abt Biafra but I support anytin that will end the injustice metted on the people of the south south and the stealing of our resources by agents of darkness fro the north

5 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by wtfCode: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

5 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Malawian(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
i don't trust ikedife.

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by ChimaAdeoye: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
EternalTruths:
If true, Buhari open hatred for the SS/SE has buried One Nigeria.

I await any Afonja pretending to be SS. grin

Whether it is true today or in the next 2 years or 5 years, the refusal to make Nigeria a just and equitable society has already sealed it's fate.

Biafra will probably not even be the last straw to break up Nigeria, the weight of the injustice will finally make the system untenable. The Fulanis are currently screaming "One Naijerea' because they are coveting the resources of other people to develop their area and giving their son Dangote all the foreign currency in order to use him to acquire national assets. But, they won't be in power forever.

24 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fremancipation: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
For those who care to know

IPOB Government is the Legal arm of IPOB which was formed by all the groups fighting for Biafra. They are recognized legally in Nigeria under the customary law.

IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu is the political activist Group that sensitizes the public via radio Biafra.

BILIE which means Biafran liberation in exile is the human rights organization under IPOB government.

In addition, IPOB Government has been granted the right to enter treaties and international relations with other nations.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Someday we'll get there. Haters keep mocking us. I am done with one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fidelismaria: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Every igbo person should support biafra as it would forcefully bring our population back home and deliver us from economic dependence on other regions.

16 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by maclatunji: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fremancipation:

Your prayers and hope is that it is fake even with the verifiable names listed. Keep hoping, that's the best you can do.

LOL, like seriously? Do you have any idea how many people visit the United Nations on a daily basis? Are you so hungry to visit places that it becomes a source of jubilation when anyone generates a list of people purported to be visiting somewhere?

I know people like you thrive on the Internet but seriously, look at the Southeast and tell me which part of it your 'delegates' are representing at the United Nations?

8 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by maclatunji: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fremancipation:
For those who care to know

IPOB Government is the Legal arm of IPOB which was formed by all the groups fighting for Biafra. They are recognized legally in Nigeria under the customary law.

IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu is the political activist Group that sensitizes the public via radio Biafra.

BILIE which means Biafran liberation in exile is the human rights organization under IPOB government.

In addition, IPOB Government has been granted the right to enter treaties and international relations with other nations.

LWKMD, Seun are you seeing what Nairaland is being reduced to?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fremancipation: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
maclatunji:

LOL, like seriously? Do you have any idea how many people visit the United Nations on a daily basis? Are you so hungry to visit places that it becomes a source of jubilation when anyone generates a list of people purported to be visiting somewhere?

I know people like you thrive on the Internet but seriously, look at the Southeast and tell me which part of it your 'delegates' are representing at the United Nations?

This is exactly where you miss the point. This visit gives them the opportunity to meet important delegates from all over the world and campaign for support of Biafra. They cannot do that without being officially invited or sitting down in their back yard. Anyways keep trying to mock it, we are moving forward regardless and we wont be stopped this time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fremancipation: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
maclatunji:

LWKMD, Seun are you seeing what Nairaland is being reduced to?

Please go ahead and report me. The worst they can do is to ban me but it wont stop the Tsumnami coming.

10 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Enice(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
maclatunji:

Seriously?
hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by malele(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Presidiotbuhari: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Many afonjas will commit suicide tonight because of this news.....

3 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fremancipation: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
Many afonjas will commit suicide tonight because of this news.....

They couldn't handle the other news where IPOB on December 22, 2016 was successfully granted powers by UN and ICJ to get into treaties and international relations. They called the Mods immediately to shut it down. The kind fear IPOB gives these people makes me wonder if they just lack the capacity to live on their own?

7 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by olasubomi007(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm Yoruba.. But I really hope Baifras form their own country or whatever.. I want to see how they will survive and cope.. And besides there are legal ways to go about it.. Not just shouting and protesting up and down about Biafra.. You need to work towards it

3 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fremancipation: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
olasubomi007:
I'm Yoruba.. But I really hope Baifras form their own country or whatever.. I want to see how they will survive and cope.. And besides there are legal ways to go about it.. Not just shouting and protesting up and down about Biafra.. You need to work towards it

We are doing things the legal way behind the scenes and making rapid progress. Consider where we were last year when people were calling us online country to where we are today with international recognition.

9 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Opakan2: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
BIG FAT LIE

Ipob a.k.a lying is my hobby
yeye pipu
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Opakan2: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
olasubomi007:

may Amadioha serve you right punishment for denying your ancestry

your fore fathers must be turning in their graves now.. such dull being
*spits

2 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by manny4life(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
olasubomi007:

Very mischievous statement but funny, your prayer is my prayer as well. I would like to see how Nigeria survives without Biafrans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by manny4life(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fremancipation:

They couldn't handle the other news where IPOB on December 22, 2016 was successfully granted powers by UN and ICJ to get into treaties and international relations. They called the Mods immediately to shut it down. The kind fear IPOB gives these people makes me wonder if they just lack the capacity to live on their own?

Really? Do you have a link to this story?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Christian Female Corper Who See Wearing Trouser As A Sin / Republic Of Southern Nigeria? / The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.