Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 (5814 Views)

PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Fremancipation: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by emmalexabl(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is the kind of news that tears AFONJAs hearts into shreds grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Paulchris(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
I love reading people's comments. I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honour of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. The end.

3 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by colossus91(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2016
catal:
Every igbo person should support biafra as it would forcefully bring our population back home and deliver us from economic dependence on other regions.
lies am an igbo guy and the rubbish agitation for biafra is totally uncalled for channel energy and resources somewhere else jare!!,

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by darknetcom: 12:44am On Dec 29, 2016
EternalTruths:
If true, Buhari open hatred for the SS/SE has buried One Nigeria.

I await any Afonja pretending to be SS. grin

my o my...you are not getting biafra like this...

you think this will go the way of bakassi...??..

continue....

study the situation in the world today very well..

before una put una sef in big trouble again...

what you wan do with cameroon that will see you as easy sport....??....

i only see doom for your biafra...

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by 0xtr196r: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2016
colossus91:

lies am an igbo guy and the rubbish agitation for biafra is totally uncalled for channel energy and resources somewhere else jare!!,

Silly rants of frustrations and hypocrisy to deflect attention from the very obvious...

To help you reduce your numerous heartaches and terrible nightmares at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf... it's time you channelled your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic - https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by 0xtr196r: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

continue....

So shall you and all you ever stand for in life end in miseries and eternal doom...

2 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by darknetcom: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2016
0xtr196r:

So shall you and all you ever stand for in life end in miseries and eternal doom...

my my...you like trouble too much..

i saw your asaba massaker video...

very sad event... cry cry...
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by 0xtr196r: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

my my...you like trouble too much..

i saw your asaba massaker video...

very sad event... cry cry...

Good!
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Dedetwo(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2016
According to USA president-elect, Donald J. Trump, "the swamp will be drained and Alligators are worried".

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by vatiqan(m): 1:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Many pipu would not sleep tonight, on hearing this news.

I'm neither ipob nor afon.ja

Runs out of thread.
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

continue....

darknetcom:

continue....

maclatunji pos
darknetcom:

continue....

t=52336530:

Na
Opakan2:
BIG FAT LIE

Ipob a.k.a lying is my hobby
yeye pipu
wa
maclatunji:

LWKMD, Seun are you seeing what Nairaland is being reduced to?
O. Is this how you guys get your news? Some random guy just creates a letter about a vague 'UN conference' and you start celebrating?

Seriously?
I have only one question
How does this news concern you

Let's learn to mind our business
It brings peace and Harmony on cyberspace
I don't involve myself on anytin afonja...learn Do the same

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by citizenY(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Fremancipation:
For those who care to know

IPOB Government is the Legal arm of IPOB which was formed by all the groups fighting for Biafra. They are recognized legally in Nigeria under the customary law.

IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu is the political activist Group that sensitizes the public via radio Biafra.

BILIE which means Biafran liberation in exile is the human rights organization under IPOB government.

In addition, IPOB Government has been granted the right to enter treaties and international relations with other nations.

When are you guys joining NATO? And IMF?

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by maclatunji: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
maclatunji post=52336530]Na wa O. Is this how you guys get your news? Some random guy just creates a letter about a vague 'UN conference' and you start celebrating?

Seriously?
I have only one question
How does this news concern you

Let's learn to mind our business
It brings peace and Harmony on cyberspace
I don't involve myself on anytin afonja...learn Do the same

Ignorance and misinformation kill. The activities of dubious characters spreading false news like this is getting some poor unenlightened people killed while most of you hide abroad.

If you don't want people to address your posts (within decorum), go find your private groups to lie to yourselves.
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by josephni12: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
maclatunji:

Ignorance and misinformation kill. The activities of dubious characters spreading false news like this is getting some poor unenlightened people killed while most of you hide abroad.

If you don't want people to address your posts (within decorum), go find your private groups to lie to yourselves.
how do you know that the news is false. the same way they said NK is hiding in the UK. afonjas like keep showing their ignorance.the worst part of it is that they don't know what they want. instead of condemning triger happy police men. you are blaming people who are protesting for their right. Today they kill ipob but tomorrow you won't know

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by jpphilips(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2016
Fremancipation:
UN APPROVES 10 BIAFRAN DELEGATES TO ATTEND THE UNITED NATIONS CONFERENCE IN FEBRUARY 2017

Posted By: Ndubuision: December 17, 2016

We are happy to announce that the United Nations has approved the following Biafran Delegates to attend the UN Conference in New York from 1st – 10th February 2017:

1. Dr Dozie Ikedife (Leader of the Delegation)
2. Gen Joe Oseluka Achuzia
3. Barr Debe Odumegwu Ojukwu
4. Engr. Anthony Chibuzo Aniebue
5. Mr Michael George Umoren
6. Ms Chidinma Uche Onyejiuwa
7. Mr Anthony Chukwuma Harmattan
8. Mr Emmanuel Okezie Nwachukwu
9. Mr Richman Yinbiri
10. Rev. Leon Ifeanyi Ugwu

The approvals were given on 16th Dec 2016 and their Letters of Invitation shall be dispatched to them within 24 hours by emails including the necessary documentation from the UN to prepare them for the agenda of the Conference. This is a great opportunity for the Biafrans to play international politics with the representatives of the governments of other nations and make friends with powerful members of the international community.

Yours sincerely,

Emeka Emekesiri, Esq.
For: Bilie Human Rights Initiative

Matters like these are treated during the General assembly, ostensibly why there is an Ethusiasm to meet other world leaders.

The 72nd General assembly will hold on the 12th September 2017, your February invite is for what exactly?
to wash plates??
Illiterates and low IQs everywhere.
There is not yet a February schedule for UN Conference, so who sent out the invite?
Have you met with the fourth committee yet? who approved the so called invite?
Maybe they need to collect annual dues from their IPOB members hence the need to brainwash their hopes alive. poor fellas!!

Ikedife is hospitalized for a while now, hope he recovers soon enough! !

2 Likes

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by jpphilips(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2016
josephni12:

how do you know that the news is false. the same way they said NK is hiding in the UK. afonjas like keep showing their ignorance.the worst part of it is that they don't know what they want. instead of condemning triger happy police men. you are blaming people who are protesting for their right. Today they kill ipob but tomorrow you won't know

The human brain was designed for a purpose, put yours to good use, you will definitely smell a lie from a distance.
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by BudeYahooCom: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2016
kettykin:
This is probably true. Anyone who tried to figure out the futility of a military operations in the east this December would have understood that there is no smoke with out fire .
Watch how people from a certain part of the country would come here and display epileptic disorder from their hypocritical fear of the colonisation waiting them.

You mean the ones that ran away from being posted to borno as policemen?

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by BudeYahooCom: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2016
maclatunji:

LOL, like seriously? Do you have any idea how many people visit the United Nations on a daily basis? Are you so hungry to visit places that it becomes a source of jubilation when anyone generates a list of people purported to be visiting somewhere?

I know people like you thrive on the Internet but seriously, look at the Southeast and tell me which part of it your 'delegates' are representing at the United Nations?

Why are you pained as if IPOB is pulling your yoruba muslim beard very hard like that of a he-goat? grin

1 Like

Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by CltrAltDel: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fremancipation:

They couldn't handle the other news where IPOB on December 22, 2016 was successfully granted powers by UN and ICJ to get into treaties and international relations. They called the Mods immediately to shut it down. The kind fear IPOB gives these people makes me wonder if they just lack the capacity to live on their own?
Chisos.....LIEIPODS......pls show us link
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by shegxyy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
If them Biafra bros wanna get away from Nigeria. I think the FG should listen to them, we don't need another meaningless war.

BTW this lies you guys are feeding each other won't get you anywhere.
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by Ugosample(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
See lies o
What will it profit you IPOB people to continue fabricating lies
Just what
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
I wish you a quick attainment of your Biafra so that we may be rid of your crime-addiction.
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by ElsonMorali: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Even though I know it's useless propaganda, yet I'll still say amen. Because I can't wait to see your backs.
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by olasubomi007(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Opakan2:

may Amadioha serve you right punishment for denying your ancestry

your fore fathers must be turning in their graves now.. such dull being
*spits

Guy.. What's doing you now..

Is it that you don't understand English?
Re: Un Approves 10 Biafran Delegates To Attend The Un Conference In Feb. 2017 by superstar1(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2017
They said the same thing in 2015, when will Ipods stop deceiving their gullible people? Have they forgotten that internet does not forget lies, truth, crimes and achievements.

https://www.nairaland.com/2306971/un-invites-biafra-group-june

https://www.ipobgovernment.org/ipob1/united-nations-invitation-special-announcement/

This is what Uwazurike had to say about the excursion of 2015:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/protagonists-of-biafra-not-invited-to-un-or-au-meetings-uwazurike/

I am 100% sure, they will repeat the same lie once again in 2018.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Plateau With 548, 665 Votes / No March Salary Yet For Federal Higher Institution Staff / Osun Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.