Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (59994 Views)

Couple Rock Same Outfit Ten Years Later To Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Neither father nor son is a celebrity so why is this on FP, is there anything spectacular about this, what's going on here?
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Tedassie(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
VickyRotex:
I give it to the lovely Woman behind the scene! kiss kiss
behind the cam' probably
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by lielbree: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
The son. Cuteness unlimited.
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Tedassie(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
pocohantas:
See why to marry fine boy is good.
Some olodo boys will be shouting money. I dey sure say na fineboy this guy use hook the wife.
u dey there?

#teammoneyisnoobject
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Handsome gentlemen
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by lewizylee(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by IamLEGEND1: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
what
Aunty PuffPuff?

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Sabenko: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fine boys are already taken......hmmm
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Tedassie(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
adellam16:
And if we rate them how will that make a difference in society.
Lol...the OP just kept you busy by so doing rid you from manic depression!
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by kesmalindo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Believe you me that the son will always be cuter than the father in all cases!!!!
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tedassie:

behind the cam' probably

She could be behind the cam as well, but I meant behind the Scene.
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Beatzmaker: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
What is happening to this messed up forum

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Aunty PuffPuff?
aunty?....yer older than me
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Mayflowa(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tberry01:
cool shocked grin

I see you like them. Don't worry, your boys would be cuter wink

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by uzuede4(f): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Too much ajebutterness in one place.
back then when bad mwan been dey rep the streets...we dey snap pinshure with no shoe under hot sun.

Thunder fire civilisation.

Why you do vex
IamLEGEND1:
Too much ajebutterness in one place.
back then when bad mwan been dey rep the streets...we dey snap pinshure with no shoe under hot sun.

Thunder fire civilisation.

Why you do vex
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by uzuede4(f): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
kenonze:
None
Jealousy grin
kenonze:
None
Jealousy
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by IamLEGEND1: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
aunty?....yer older than me
says who?
I might be 15 for all you know.
oh! & Merry Christmas,ma'am.
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
says who?
I might be 15 for all you know.
oh! & Merry Christmas,ma'am.

if yer 15 ,im disgusted i 1nce flirted with u lipsrsealed Merry Christmas, kid.
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ichel:
plz who is the father and who is the son?
cuz am not understanding
the father is the small one. and the son is the big taller wan.

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by IamLEGEND1: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
if yer 15 ,im disgusted i 1nce flirted with u lipsrsealed Merry Christmas, kid.
don't be too hard on yourself,love.
I've always had a bonèr for older women.
But did you just say you flirted with me once? how could I have missed that?
such a shame,coz I had plans for you.
Big,Dark plans cool
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Burgerlomo: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ireboya:
Both

Seconded
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by kobe56: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
That's a nice outfit. Like Father like Son! Checkout (www.nigeriansociety.com)
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by ola12(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
D son is beta sad
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Intelcorei7: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
That outfit is incomplete without that boy's mother (your wife) angry
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
don't be too hard on yourself,love.
I've always had a bonèr for older women.
But did you just say you flirted with me once? how could I have missed that?
such a shame,coz I had plans for you.
Big,Dark plans cool
eww lipsrsealed u mean yer wilie @bold
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by AnanseK(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ichel:
plz who is the father and who is the son?
cuz am not understanding

You're a joker grin grin
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Blessynellah(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
RoyalMail:
That moment when father and son both rocked same outfit and they both look stunning. Whats your take on their outfit?

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/when-father-and-son-both-rock-same.html

team #sonrocksitbetter but this his dad is soo cute am tripping
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by MacAlexie(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Behind guys...
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Intelcorei7: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
That outfit is not complete without that boy's mother angry
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by iAlvini(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Ojugunrege(f): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
RoyalMail:
That moment when father and son both rocked same outfit and they both look stunning. Whats your take on their outfit?

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/when-father-and-son-both-rock-same.html

Olakunle Ojo Adenugba & son looking hawt... kiss kiss put together by his fashion forward wife, Bunmi Ojo-Adenugba #ayalakunle kiss kiss.....

check 'em out on Facebook for more fashion inspirations...

2 Likes

Re: Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) by Ojugunrege(f): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Teaboy090:
The mother killed it grin grin grin

u garrit wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.