Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (60000 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please

161 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by 1Alex: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
As the spirit leads

440 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Helpout12345: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids. He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me. I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life. I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children. I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay. She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives. I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money. Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her. Advice me please

Why will she reject your assistance if she knows it's coming from you?

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Rhassidy360: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Do first she go know later plssss

293 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpout12345:

Why will she reject your assistance if she knows it's coming from you?

She knows me well

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Rhassidy360:
Do first she go know later plssss

Thank you �

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Helpout12345: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

She knows me well

And she knew you had an affair with her husband back then? Any other reasons?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpout12345:

And she knew you had an affair with her husband back then? Any other reasons?

Yes she was aware of the affair and she was a good friend of my aunty

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Helpout12345: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
First, you have to help them for the sake of the good the man did for you. That's the most important here.

Second, if you know she will reject it, then do it anonymously.

803 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Carcholce: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
You must have contributed to what killed him.

532 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpout12345:
First, you have to help them for the sake of the good the man did for you. That's the most important here.

Second, if you know she will reject it, then do it anonymously.

Thank you I'll send it next week

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mindlog: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

She knows me well

Do it anonymously since she knows about the affair. Her husband failed to secure his family's future but rather spent on his infidelity thus leaving his family penniless and homeless upon his demise.

You can go on and help with accommodation, so she can have all her 5 children with her and assist her with money for business.

321 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by mejai(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:

296 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Wawelexy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Money he was supposed to invest for his kids future were all spent on your japa ambition...

Reciprocate the good deed, even tho he did it out of foolishness...

520 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Klass99(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
smiley

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mindlog: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:

By breaking the heart of a married man?

I guess she dragged him away from his wife and children, put a gun on his head to spend time and money on her, a man supposedly the physical and spiritual head of his family?

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Kevinjap: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Do like that.
Modified typo error

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by dawnomike(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids. He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me. I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life. I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children. I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay. She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives. I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money. Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her. Advice me please
Please, go ahead and do it a a form of restitution...#NotCondemning

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Carcholce: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mindlog:

By breaking the heart of a married man?

I guess she dragged him away from his wife and children, put a gun on his head to spend time and money on her, a man supposedly the physical and spiritual head of his family?

See what you did here, Women are very crafty. See the way you condemned the man and removed the OP from every faults. What will you teach your daughters?

At 19 She was more than matured to turn down the “married” man’s advances but She accepted to ruin his home, used him to travel abroad and eventually contributed to his death.

253 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mindlog: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Carcholce:

See what you did here, Women are very crafty. See the way you condemned the man and removed the OP from every faults. What will you teach your daughters?

At 19 She was more than matured to turn down the “married” man’s advances but She accepted to ruin his home, used him to travel abroad and eventually contributed to his death.

She "accepted" to ruin his home? shocked

Why did the man in the first place "offer" her the opportunity to ruin his home, so his wife and children he is obligated to protect means nothing to him because of sex?

If he had other sidechicks, are they obligated to help his wife and children now?

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Carcholce: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mindlog:

She "accepted" to his home? shocked

Why did the man in the first place "offer" her the opportunity to ruin his home, so his wife and children he is obligated to protect means nothing to him because of sex?

If he had other sidechicks, are they obligated to help his wife and children now?

The man is dead, he has already faced condemnation for his wrong life choices.

But the OP here must have subjected the man to make the poor choices that one way or the other must have led to the man’s demise. The question and condemnation should be directed at the OP because many years have passed and who knows how many more married men are going to die in the near future because of her.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:

you are limited to think becoz of your inner guilt, your intention is very good and human but its easy to be anonymous and give her whatever you have

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I
Anonymous help is the best way to go with this.
God bless your heart for helping her out at this perilous time.

We Rise.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ORAFA(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Problem everyday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nothing we no go see
Very soon people go begin get Ashawo in-law
Such as side chick in-law grin grin

Anyway, assist them
You were the wife that was never upgraded to second wife position. That's how I see it.
She may know and still appreciate you.
Women have 6 senses and not 5. You may think she wouldn't know, but she stands a chance of knowing as a woman.

MEMORY VERSE
Always ensure you make people you see everyday happy including your side chicks. Help doesn't usually come from siblings or relatives.
People should treasure every moment they share with you, be it an Ashawo.
Add value to people's lives. It pays

Even the BIBLE referenced how a prostitute assisted the children of Israelites spy Jericho.
Not to talk of an ordinary sidechick

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Starz825(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Just help her....do it anonymously cos she knows you too well

Omooo
Things dey happen for this life o

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by JustStupidity: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why are people wic_ked like this?

So after her husband helped you, send you abroad and sponsor your education over there.

Now it's your turn to pay him back with good, you're now asking us whether to help his wife or not angry

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by kponkedenge(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
This shouldn't be a question of "should", it should be something you should do without thinking twice.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Benz03: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
One good turn deserves another� cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Father4all: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
. Nigeria girl won't love you if you don't have anything to offer.

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.