Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (60703 Views)

What Does God Command About Restitution And Reconciliation? / "Why Does God Command That Infants Should Be Dashed Upon The Rocks"? / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by MrMontella(m): 5:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by lepasharon(f): 1:36am On Jan 26, 2017
naijadeyhia:

I was waiting for when you would bring that up! grin grin grin

When you have nothing else to say you resort to ad hominems

FYI even your co atheist lepasaron has recanted her words....You are the only one known to rant LIAR LIAR everywhere on NL for no justifiable reason besides one you create in your head. cheesy

Jebus crust!
Why didn't you mention my moniker properly?!

Dalaman im just seeing these lies o

2 Likes

Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by AgreatMan: 6:31am On Jan 26, 2017
Hello house, well I have a writing offer for anyone who is interested. I could as well give this offer to anyone around the world, but if there is something we are good at as a Nation, then Christianity probably tops the list.

I need 5 people to write a 12k to 15k word document (or more) for me, and I am willing to pay 1000naira for 1000 words. I have the topics, and you can draw-up a table of contents which you can work with. As soon as we agree on a table of contents, even before you start the actual writing, i will pay 3k, and the remaining will be paid in 2 installments. If you can write more than 15k words, it's all good, I will pay for additional contents in equal measures.

Requirements
Sound knowledge of the scripture
A decent command of written English.
You should write with the global audience in mind.
duration is 2 weeks.
Transfer of ownership.
You can use whatever resources at your disposal but you cannot just copy and paste other people's work.
If you also have a work (finished or not) and you want to transfer the rights, send me an email.
if you want some SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS about ANYTHING in the terms, let me know in the email.

Tell me why you can write a 15k words document, and a 200words writing sample (or a link to you ariticles) and email on [/b] robowriter36@yahoo.=com[b] (remove the "=" sign).
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by Sara1986: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Writing a persuasive essay is like being a lawyer arguing a case before a jury. The writer takes a stand on an issue—either “for” or “against”—and builds the strongest possible argument to win over the reader. Our persuasive essays for high school students will help you.
Re: Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! by xamuell: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
randomperson:

Stop comparing human beings to robots. Robots don't feel either physical or emotional pain. They don't have families who love them. Or does your god see u as a robot?? Answer this please.

And, so because some of those countries use their kids kids for ritual, it's okay if God kills those kids?? Just like KingEbukasblog, you're basically saying two wrongs make a right. BTW, even your god accepted a Human as burnt offering, so...

Again, children killed by the Israelites are not murder criminals. Or the two and three year olds that were killed as directed by god were guilty of some grievous offenses??

I feel like am arguing with Osama bin laden
That is where God's omniscience comes in. Can you see the future? Our Judgement is based on one perspective which is the present. Would you have consider the death of a young would be terrorist unfair. I know you may feel that he could be changed but that proves the point that humans are not robot and God does not force change. He causes us to make the change and if you refuse,There is nothing more left to be done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

The Largest Religion In Nigeria? Islam Or Christianity? Detailed Analysis / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.