Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Incredible!!!19-year Old Girl Swallows Smartphone,her Reasons Will Make You Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incredible!!!19-year Old Girl Swallows Smartphone,her Reasons Will Make You Slap (705 Views)

80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Photos: Busty Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, See Her Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible!!!19-year Old Girl Swallows Smartphone,her Reasons Will Make You Slap by achibabes: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2016
YOU HAVE TO READ THIS

A 19-year old Brazilian young lady, Adriana Andrade who was undermining her sweetheart has gulped her telephone to keep him from perusing her instant messages.

As indicated by reports, her sweetheart requested to see her telephone, when he presumed she was undermining him, however Adriana rejected and gulped it. She was later hurried to the doctor’s facility when she began feeling uncomfortable and was worked upon to spare her life.

Is this an exceptionally smart activity for swindling spouses? Is it accurate to say that it was truly justified, despite all the trouble? Ponder they say should never end.

SEE PHOTOS BELOW
http://www.spyreporters.com/incredible-19-year-old-girl-swallows-smartphone-reasons-will-make-slap-photos/
Re: Incredible!!!19-year Old Girl Swallows Smartphone,her Reasons Will Make You Slap by adonbilivit: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2016
legendary olosho
Re: Incredible!!!19-year Old Girl Swallows Smartphone,her Reasons Will Make You Slap by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2016
AHDONBELIEVEIT!!
Re: Incredible!!!19-year Old Girl Swallows Smartphone,her Reasons Will Make You Slap by achibabes: 6:21am On Jan 05, 2017
You have to o @Presh900, i believe you can see the scan
Re: Incredible!!!19-year Old Girl Swallows Smartphone,her Reasons Will Make You Slap by rawpadgin(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2017
foolish girl

I will still check that phone after the operation
Re: Incredible!!!19-year Old Girl Swallows Smartphone,her Reasons Will Make You Slap by dotman4real007(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
she is a desperate olosho at that age, I fear her ooo!

(1) (Reply)

11 Qualities Truly Happy Relationships Have In Common / How To Spot A F*ck Boy And Everything You Need To Know About Them (according To / Say No To Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.