Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (10642 Views)

Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / 10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by SikiraBae(f): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
If you’re into clubs, you have probably seen how majority of girls dress.
They leave very little for imagination and in most cases they are not wearing any p@nt!es.
Which begs the question, why don’t girls wear p@nt!es?
Fresh air
It sounds like a an absurd reason but girls don’t wear anything under so that fresh air can circulate in the region.
With p@nt!es, there is a lot of sweating especially with the impossible African weather. Girls who wear dresses are ones who give out this reason and it is not easy to see why.

They Have a few pairs
One can argue that this could be the main reason why most girls don’t wear p@nti3s.
The average ch!ck has 6 pairs of p@nt!es at most. If they keep changing daily and putting wear and tear into consideration, many opt to go without p@nt!es.
These are the same ladies who boldly clam they want a guy who drives a Lamborghini yet they own only three pairs of br@.

Going With Trends
Ladies are always the first ones to pick on international trend. We are still colonized by the west 3 decades after Independence. When America coughs, Africa is the first to catch the flu.
So when America decides they don’t need p@nt!es anymore, women follow without questioning.
Everything is Western if you come to think of it, from our names, religion, language.

Easy Access When B@nk!ng
There are those women who are always anticipating. They go to ..Continue reading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by donstan18: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
If a lady can't tell the reason why she puts on pant, Then she néeds to abide and believe in this post.
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by ibkkk(f): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by habsydiamond(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
I I pity African ladies shey Na everything oyinbo do u must copy ni....if oyinbo put hand for fire Una go follow abi....I dey wait when oyinbos go dey craze maybe Una go follow dem craze.... copycat gbogbo...

10 Likes

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by MhizzAJ(f): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Not new

5 Likes

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by TEAMvido(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
mtcheeeee kiss undecided
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Not new
one of em spotteeeeddd undecided undecided
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Martin0(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Not new
Na wa ooo,dem say na to allow free flow of air around the region,
Mummy is it truegringrin

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by labanj1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na dem know
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Lalas247(f): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
DOA N STALE...
So this is what u concern yourself with ........ pant sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
When was the last time i wore a pant cheesy

Let me think

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by QueenSekxy(f): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:

DOA N STALE... So this is what u concern yourself with ........ pant sad undecided
you took the words outta my mouth.. good evening smiley

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:

DOA N STALE...
So this is what u concern yourself with ........ pant sad undecided

Lol

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Lalas247(f): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol

Lol these bloggers won’t kill someone cheesy how’s your evening going ...

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Lalas247(f): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you took the words outta my mouth..
good evening smiley
Evening was just about to mention you as well grin

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by QueenSekxy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Evening was just about to mention you as well grin
grin..how have you been?
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
I Wonder When Last Makydebbie wore Pant...

Any Way, just Passing
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Lalas247(f): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

grin..how have you been?
Ok o decided to come down from this my pawpaw tree grin how’s romanceland

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
grin..how have you been?
am Fine
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
grin..how have you been?
am Fine
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
grin..how have you been?
am Fine
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol these bloggers won’t kill someone cheesy how’s your evening going ...

Lol. You eh.

My evening is going on well.. thinking of going clubbing wink

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by QueenSekxy(f): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok o decided to come down from this my pawpaw tree grin how’s romanceland
lol,,that's goodsmiley
nl is fine..and you?
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Lalas247(f): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. You eh.

My evening is going on well.. thinking of going clubbing wink

And you didn’t invite me embarassed... can’t remember when last I went
Wt time are you ladies heading out ?

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by QueenSekxy(f): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
DeadRat:
am Fine
kilonshele undecided
ma fu eleti undecided
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Lalas247(f): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,,that's goodsmiley
nl is fine..and you?
I’m good just browsing topics and greeting peeps ...
Saw ur tap mention on a topic but guess mods took the thread off ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by ouzo1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Let me think

During ur monthly ish fa??
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
ouzo1:

During ur monthly ish fa??

Exactly grin

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:

And you didn’t invite me embarassed... can’t remember when last I went
Wt time are you ladies heading out ?

Come oo tongue. U know ur sapce is always available kiss

Let's say by 23 o'clock
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by Lalas247(f): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Come oo tongue. U know ur sapce is always available kiss

Let's say by 23 o'clock

Ok o don’t twerk too much sha .. grin

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by chimexdnice(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Let me think
talk true oo
Re: 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You by shinarlaura(f): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok o don’t twerk too much sha .. grin

Hahahahaha. Trust me i won't wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Love Quotes For Her / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.