Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) (8085 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. / See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by marvelck: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Must A Man Cheat On His wife?

It is worrisome to see a married man cheat on his wife when she is pregnant or when she traveled out. It is even more worrisome to see single ladies who make themselves available to a married man.

I just had a heated argument with a randy colleague of mine in his house over his infidelity to his wife.

The wife had traveled with their two children to her maternal village to spend the holidays and he invited me over today to spend today's public holiday with him. I have always respected this colleague of mine because I believe as a married man, he has some family life experiences I can tap from. But No! I am mistaken. This is my first time of seeing him in acts of infidelity. This is the part of his life I never knew. In the office, he does not display any behavior that suggests he is promiscuous of which I respect him alot.

But today, when I drove to his house, I got the shock I could not absorb. I met a beautiful lady with a wonderful body shape. He introduced her to me as a friend and she greeted, I responded. Right inside me, I was wondering who she is because I was not expecting to see any lady in his house since I already know that the wife has travelled and will be coming back in January.

I kept my suspecion to myself while we gist about work, politics and the economy. When I'm about to go, of course he has to see me off. While inside my car, I asked him, who the lady is. Without mincing words, he told me she is his girlfriend, that anytime the wife travels, she always comes around to keep him company. I was marveled. I was shocked and he could see the surprise on my face. Infact I was speechless. I couldn't imagine this of him. You have a beautiful well-behaved wife and yet you can do this in her absence? Infact I lost my composure and went into heated argument with him that nearly cost us our friendship if not that I later came to my senses and remembered my guiding life principle which is ''Always Mind your business''.

Actually, I just got home but I can't get my mind off it. I am yet to understand why a married man will feel comfortable bringing in another lady to his matrimonial home without being condemned by his conscience and yet he is one those we see as very religious in the office. I am even more worried how a lady feels so free in the matrimonial home of her fellow lady without an iota of guilt no matter how much he gives you.

This is why people see Bankers as terrible Cheats even though not all of us indulge in such. If a single guy does that, no problem but I can't understand a married man doing same, not even in a hotel but in your house, just because your wife travelled. I wonder how he will be able to look into my eyes tomorrow when we resume work. I know it is his business but I have my say and opinion on matters like this. Harmattan has not killed me and will not kill him if he maintains his fidelity for the few days the wife will not be around.

Things like this irritate the hell out of me.

7 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Doctorfitz: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2016
e be like say you be JJC,so let me orient you a little:

This is the land where love is synonymous with money and money is equal to love.
where a man with no job marries four wives just to have a taste of varieties of pussíes.
A land where a girl who has given a blowjòb and has had ànal sèx considers herself a virgin.
A country filled with women who will sleep with anything that promises to get them the latest luxury phone. women who will orgàsm 5x faster grinding & whining on the gear shaft of a Porsche than with a breathing human.
where Guys keep multiple side chicks just to boost their street cred while their pockets suffer.
The place where our collective conscience has been dampened and selective morality is the new religion.
Mr.Banker,just wave and smile.......nod and lick your lips coz there is nothing you can do about any of it......
WELCOME TO NIGERIA!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by adonbilivit: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2016
MIND YOUR BUSINESS. cheating is not a crime
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Antonblack(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2016
grin issorite in other words bankers and infedility are 5&6. Wife of bankers take note

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by sweettease(f): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
MIND YOUR BUSINESS. cheating is not a crime
isn't it? undecided
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by BlackDBagba: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Mind your business grin
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by adonbilivit: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:
isn't it? undecided
u can't arrest nor incarcerate a man for cheating on his wife and vice versa. it is morally wrong though

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by iambliss: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2016
All I have to say is

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by lanre147(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Mr banker u be woman wrapper..u jux betrayed d brotherhood

2 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Stevebamdex(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2016
OP sounded so hurt Was his wife your sister? If yes,I can understand your pain but if no.my friend mind ur own business and face your damn work.
The man will soon meet his waterloo due to the kind of seed he is sowing now.
Dont be involved please,so that when it backfires,you will be on the saver side.

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by dhardline(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Na now morning break for your side. It has almost become a norm in the society,most people now see no wrong in adultery cause the media has been able to dilute the dangers associated with it. I myself even have some friends who have said that they will definitely have side chick's even when they get married and it's sad I must say especially for the unfortunate lady.
Though I am not perfect but I always let this 2 laws greatly guide me 1.love the LORD your God
2.Love your neighbour as your self.
If man can love his neighbour as himself there is no way a married man will cheat on his wife especially when he knows the pain he will feel if the wife cheats on him cause your wife is even closer to you than your neighbour. (so do unto others as you want them to do unto you).
If only the world will learn to do the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by iambliss: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
u can't arrest nor incarcerate a man for cheating on his wife and vice versa. it is morally wrong though
Imagine the pain the wife will feel if she comes in unexpectedly. hmmm. What if its the woman that brings in a gigolo to the house every time the man goes away on a trip? What is good for the geese is good for the gander.

4 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2016
hmmmm ok

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by iambliss: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2016
lanre147:
Mr banker u be woman wrapper..u jux betrayed d brotherhood
He may have betrayed the brotherhood but he honored love and humanity. May God grant cheating men women who will cheat on them. And Y'all have sisters and daughters. kotinu

7 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by adonbilivit: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2016
iambliss:

Imagine the pain the wife will feel if she comes in unexpectedly. hmmm. What if its the woman that brings in a gigolo to the house every time the man goes away on a trip? What is good for the geese is good for the gander.
its not a crime if the woman cheats either. that was why I added vice versa. will u marry me, I don't cheat.
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2016
Human beings invented a gun to kill themselves. Invented marriage to bore themselves and invented religion to bind their free will.

As far as I am personally concerned, Guns, marriage and religions are merely tools to guide us in our experience of life on spaceship Earth.

As long as a man, is able to provide everything the family needs and most importantly capable of hiding his escapades, not because they are organically and naturally anti-creation, but because he is shielding the wife from negatively charged emotional frequencies then he is good.

Mind your business dude, every marriage is unique, some wives actually recruit babes for their husbands in some parts of the world.

The 7am-9pm banking job doesnt offer you chance, time and space to even know what is going on. Girls prefer married men these days. The reasons are simple and very valid;

Married men dont get overtly possessive. They dont bug your phones. They dont get terribly jealous. They have mastered financial management and romance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by capip120(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Human beings invented a gun to kill themselves. Invented marriage to bore themselves and invented religion to bind their free will.

As far as I am personally concerned, Guns, marriage and religions are merely tools to guide us in our experience of life on spaceship Earth.

As long as a man, is able to provide everything the family needs and most importantly capable of hiding his escapades, not because they are organically and naturally anti-creation, but because he is shielding the wife from negatively charged emotional frequencies then he is good.

Mind your business dude, every marriage is unique, some wives actually recruit babes for their husbands in some parts of the world.

The 7am-9pm banking job doesnt offer you chance, time and space to even know what is going on. Girls prefer married men these days. The reasons are simple and very valid;

Married men dont get overtly possessive. They dont bug your phones. They dont get terribly jealous. They have mastered financial management and romance.
My good friend please don't try to justify this as if what the man did in his wife's absence was good. Wrong is Wrong, Bad is Bad. You might say that it is nobody's business but common let's tell ourselves the truth. Supposing you decide to walk the way of the man as described above, are you saying it is gonna be okay if your wife does the same?

7 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by FreeSpirited: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Are u sure you weren't pained because you dint get a chance with him because you thought he was a saint. You later got to know he's balling with someone else..of which, it could have been you, had you known earlier

2 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
capip120:

My good friend please don't try to justify this as if what the man did in his wife's absence was good. Wrong is Wrong, Bad is Bad. You might say that it is nobody's business but common let's tell ourselves the truth. Supposing you decide to walk the way of the man as described above, are saying it is gonna be okay if your wife does the same?

Way before the Bible was even penned down, in fact before the ancient scrolls were written, there was no instruction for humans to get married. You were commanded to get down to business and populate this planet and subdue it. No one said, go and get married. I dont know why religious people always believe that their golden rules apply to everyone on Earth. Not everyone is interested in religion, hell or heaven. Some of us just dont give a shit.

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by capip120(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Billyonaire:

Way before the Bible was even penned down, in fact before the ancient scrolls were written, there was no instruction for humans to get married. You were commanded to get down to business and populate this planet and subdue it. No one said, go and get married. I dont know why religious people always believe that their golden rules apply to everyone on Earth. Not everyone is interested in religion, hell or heaven. Some of us just dont give a shit.
Check this

2 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Greenbullet(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
SOME PEOPLE HERE ,BE JUSTIFYING WHAT THE MAN DID AS NOT SINFUL,LET THEIR PATNER DO IT TO THEM ,THEY WILLCSTART ROARING LIKE LIONS .

5 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
is it ur biz? jealous
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Maybe the wife dated married men in her days. Karma.

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Greenbullet:
SOME PEOPLE HERE ,BE JUSTIFYING WHAT THE MAN DID AS NOT SINFUL,LET THEIR PATNER DO IT TO THEM ,THEY WILLCSTART ROARING LIKE LIONS .

No mind them.. Bunch of hypocrites.. What the husband is doing is totally wrong. Imagine fucvking a strange woman in their matrimonial bed. The gf wil even wear his wife nightie and lingerie.. Why are some men this wicked??
No conscience angry angry
Godforbid I marry such a man.

Heaven forbid. Amen

2 Likes

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by ThundrCork(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
capip120:

Check this

You dey quote bible for billyonaire? You they waste yor time ooo. Annunaki things mehn.....let them know!
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by charlesadams926(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mehn even our forefathers had plenty wives. Man is polygamous in nature, as long as he is providing for his family and not doing it in the office thereby embarrassing his wife, then he is considered as a responsible man. Even pastors self! #gofigure grin

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
ladies are all around and seductively attired. can a man stay faithful in a room full of whores? can there be such thing as islam without violence?
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by iambliss: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
its not a crime if the woman cheats either. that was why I added vice versa. will u marry me, I don't cheat.
. Marry you with this kind of mentality? sorry bro, I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by Fadman4real(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Billyonaire:

I have this question for you Christianity got to Africa around d 1800s or so where people in Africa getting married or not?
Re: He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) by iambliss: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
charlesadams926:
Mehn even our forefathers had plenty wives. Man is polygamous in nature, as long as he is providing for his family and not doing it in the office thereby embarrassing his wife, then he is considered as a responsible man. Even pastors self! #gofigure grin
Taa which man is polygamous in nature? Only animals are polygamous in nature. Men thinking with their dick since Adam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kingblakhoc Is At It Again / How A Guy Got Raped By Four Ladies... / Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.