Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) (6908 Views)

If Your Sweetheart Prepares Food With This Meat For Xmas(photo) / Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Vee1nsider(f): 1:37am On Dec 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 03, 2017
On Sunday morning!! Ah morire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Is that a brezz grin
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by ghettowriter(m): 1:49am On Dec 03, 2017
With all seriousness, who else thinks that boo_bie is cute kiss cool

2 Likes

Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by delugajackson: 2:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Since 2014?

Get outta here, man. This shît is old.

2 Likes

Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Virus777: 2:11am On Dec 03, 2017
Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

2 Likes

Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Sirena(f): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Lemme go and start decorating my own sef....Surestdick comman see
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Ogbenimax(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Sirena:
and i will like to see what urs will look like grin
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Sirena(f): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Ogbenimax:
and i will like to see what urs will look like grin
You're free
Life is eazi na
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by ibkkk(f): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2017
I love it.
Nice concept kiss
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by wiringdpt(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2017
This pic older than 8 years op

1 Like

Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Ogbenimax(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sirena:

You're free
Life is eazi na
upload am na
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Ogbenimax(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
ibkkk:
I love it.
Nice concept kiss
show us ur own abeg cos i love it big
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by ibkkk(f): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ogbenimax:
show us ur own abeg cos i love it big

Just hear yourself.

And why do I have to show you mine,if I may ask

Oro buruku shocked
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Ogbenimax(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
ibkkk:

Just hear yourself.

And why do I have to show you mine,if I may ask

Oro buruku shocked

lols y e pain u na and the bobi don fall finish self grin that guy dat make ur bobi look like dat should b arrested grin grin
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by ibkkk(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ogbenimax:
lols y e pain u na and the bobi don fall finish self grin that guy dat make ur bobi look like dat should b arrested grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Is it your booby?
Leave am like that tongue tongue
It is meant to be fallen tongue

1 Like

Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by judgedredd22(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sirena:

eerrrmmm.... you don't have enough boobage for that kinda stunt... unfortunately, but i can help! grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by lovely17(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nicki Minaj would be proud
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Ogbenimax(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Is it your booby?
Leave am like that tongue tongue
It is meant to be fallen tongue
grin grin u get mouth and i love ur response
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by ibkkk(f): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ogbenimax:
grin grin u get mouth and i love ur response

Lols.
Thanks.
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Ogbenimax(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:

Lols.
Thanks.
can we
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by ibkkk(f): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ogbenimax:
can we

This ain't a complete sentence!
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Vee1nsider(f): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Ogbenimax(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
ibkkk:

This ain't a complete sentence!
i mean we need to get closer ki a ba le mora better wink
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by ibkkk(f): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ogbenimax:
i mean we need to get closer ki a ba le mora better wink

Ogbeni, gb'oju mbe tongue
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by Ogbenimax(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
ibkkk:

Ogbeni, gb'oju mbe tongue
omo dnt do dat na..... dnt u knw mo 4or fun e wink
Re: See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) by NoChill: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Even though it is an old picture, the breast is still at attention. That is more than I can say for some NL girls

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. / How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage / Guys: Do You Prefer A Curvy Or Slim Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.