Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Am No Longer A Theist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer A Theist (16440 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
CoolUsername:
Get a job, OP. Nobody is interested in such silly games. Either prove you're the real Anas09 by posting a screenshot of your ban notification or kindly mess off.
Am not even banned. Am here. It's Analice07 that has been banned.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Seun. This not me.
She's saying the truth, seun.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
CoolUsername:
Get a job, OP. Nobody is interested in such silly games. Either prove you're the real Anas09 by posting a screenshot of your ban notification or kindly mess off.
Am not even banned. Am here. It's Analice07 that has been banned. The Analice07 will come up this night.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
4evergod5:

Don't mind the cowardly fool who has no regards for morals. He thinks he cannot be detected. How can we not blow his cover when we aren't unintelligent imbeciles like atheists? cheesycheesy

Seriously that nigga needs prayers

What nonsense is this?
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by hahn(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
HardMirror:

There she goes again. She can't just help it. U mention hardmirror more than Jesus here. Makes me wonder if u don't touch urself thinking of me

5 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:
Am not even banned. Am here. It's Analice07 that has been banned.
Very true.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by jiggaz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
loooooooooooool nawa oo.... Some people no get work. How can you have time to impersonate another person?

Anas09 don't mind him jare.... immediately i saw the post, i knew it wasn't you. From how he writes and everything i knew its an impersonator.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

What nonsense is this?
This is nonsense what? Nonsense this is what? Is what nonsense this?
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
I can see how desperate Atheists have become. Now its using stupidity to wage war against theists by trying to smear their image via duplicating monikers. This is a record low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
4evergod5:

She's saying the truth, seun.
But why will i need a new Moniker for this? Everyone here knows i can never say 'shut your dirty mouth' to you

I maybe hash, but using direct insults is not my thing. I hardly can call anyone an idiot. I don't.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
4evergod5:

This is nonsense what? Nonsense this is what? Is what nonsense this?

seun
mynd44

the person behind 4evergod5 is not 4everGod...Its an impersonator. Kindly take down that moniker as its against nairaland rule19
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
What's up between theists and atheists here naw? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:
Now he is on as 4everGod5
cc Ranchhoddas
Say cheers... Cheers!!! Hip! Hip!! Hooray!!!
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
HardMirror:

There she goes again. She can't just help it. U mention hardmirror more than Jesus here. Makes me wonder if u don't touch urself thinking of me
Sisnce you have been on NL how many people have you seen fabricating stories of being Christians but got disappointed and denied God?

Hardmirror, am here again, like before to tell you that you were never a christian.

Keep your frustration to yourself. You are even doing a very bad job of it.

Seun, if you don't handle this at this stage, bet me, one of this guys here will impersonate you someday for a more serious thing than this.

Pls, you are a businessman, kill this kind of scam now or you may regret it later. If you take it with kids gloves, hmmm, these thieves will think you are soft and do something like thsi later.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Ranchhoddas: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

I am not being paranoid. Its simply analyticall logic. The focus is anas and i and its pretty well conceived and not random. Its a specific target. Not all atheists here are in the know but a few behind the scenes are being mischievous and perpetrating this using one of them.

Yesterday it began as a joke and today he is claiming anas is no longer a theist and tomorrow he would claim some nairalanders were defrauded by anas09 or myself and produce fake stories and monikers.

I can see the end even before they have begun. If you want to be true to yourself you would look at this critically. This is beyond a joke now. There is a sinister plan unfolding
It's just one very bored person. Starve him of attention and he'd get tired.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
hahn:

You and this hardmirror relationship. I hope it leads to marriage soon grin
If he can afford me nah, let him come forward.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:
I can see how desperate Atheists have become. Now its using stupidity to wage war against theists by trying to smear their image via duplicating monikers. This is a record low
This war thing is ridiculous.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Seun , Mynd44 , lalasticlala

Atheist foot soldiers are now mimicking monikers of Christians in other to defame them . Please this is becoming a serious issue that needs to be quelled immediately before it escalates .

Please tell these atheists that desperation is not good oo undecided

They should accept defeat and not use deceptive means to spread hatred against Christians .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
HardMirror:

This war thing is ridiculous.

Go behind the scenes and tell that your mischievous Atheists who are carrying out this folly.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

If he can afford me nah, let him come forward.
I knew it!
Sorry I am not interested. Pls pls pls, keep to urself. If not for rule 2 of nairaland I have a perfect description for u. U are supposed to be a lady, soon to be a wife and mother, act responsibly and stop behaving so crass online.

5 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's just one very bored person. Starve him of attention and he'd get tired.

Until he impersonates my moniker to commit fraud or fabricate a fraud story on NL thats when you will know its not a bored person
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

Go behind the scenes and tell that your mischievous Atheists who are carrying out this folly.
Hahn and johnnydon22 are my only atheist friends online and I know they have better things to do with their time than all this rubbish
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

Until he impersonates my moniker to commit fraud or fabricate a fraud story on NL thats when you will know its not a bored person

Mehn this is so sad

Why are atheists like this undecided

Why do they want to defame Christians so bad

This is just reprehensible , what nonsense is this na undecided
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by felixomor: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Seun , Mynd44 , lalasticlala

Atheist foot soldiers are now mimicking monikers of Christians in other to defame them . Please this is becoming a serious issue that needs to be quelled immediately before it escalates .

Please tell these atheists that desperation is not good oo undecided

They should accept defeat and not use deceptive means to spread hatred against Christians .

This is the Zuckerberg effect.

grin

Dalaman, come and hail your people.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
4everGod:

I am not being paranoid. Its simply analyticall logic. The focus is anas and i and its pretty well conceived and not random. Its a specific target. Not all atheists here are in the know but a few behind the scenes are being mischievous and perpetrating this using one of them.

Yesterday it began as a joke and today he is claiming anas is no longer a theist and tomorrow he would claim some nairalanders were defrauded by anas09 or myself and produce fake stories and monikers.

I can see the end even before they have begun. If you want to be true to yourself you would look at this critically. This is beyond a joke now. There is a sinister plan unfolding
Seun is keeping queit about this. Just today someone wrote an open letter to him, that thread was taken down in minutes, but this one is still running.

Seun, those Monikers needs to be banned for life.

If anyone uses my moniker for any fraudulent activity. Seun Osewa, i promise you i will shout your name out to the high heavens.

Play with these your atheists boys because you hate God, if it comes close to my personality, you have money, i have God, we shall see who will win.

I will leave your NL, but. you will not leave the Court of the Most High God.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mehn this is so sad

Why are atheists like this undecided

Why do they want to defame Christians so bad

This is just reprehensible , what nonsense is this na undecided

This is a group plan and execution for sure. A plot arranged behind the scenes and a crafty one among them volunteering to do this. I am now very sure about that.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Sisnce you have been on NL how many people have you seen fabricating stories of being Christians but got disappointed and denied God?

Hardmirror, am here again, like before to tell you that you were never a christian.

Keep your frustration to yourself. You are even doing a very bad job of it.

Seun, if you don't handle this at this stage, bet me, one of this guys here will impersonate you someday for a more serious thing than this.

Pls, you are a businessman, kill this kind of scam now or you may regret it later. If you take it with kids gloves, hmmm, these thieves will think you are soft and do something like thsi later.

A word is enough for the wise.
Anas, all these epistle is none of my business. U are taking hardmirror too serious for ur good. Mentioning me this much wld make me consider u, you have been noticed and I don't do ur type. Try one of ur christian brothers
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
HardMirror:

The thing tire me honestly. What is anas09's problem sef? Can't she use her common sense for once? Wld just be mentioning hardmirror everyday even when she is making no sense.
Who else is a master fabricator with a grudge?

Let me tell you Hardmirror, you knew a different God from the one i know, if i call your name, beleive me you'll answer.

Don't let me call you. Do not let me call you.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Anas09:

Who else is a master fabricator with a grudge?

Let me tell you Hardmirror, you knew a different God from the one i know, if i call your name, beleive me you'll answer.

Don't let me call you. Do not let me call you.
I am only replying now to tell u I won't reply u again. U don't even know u are a lady and u obviously don't know the worth of being a lady. Are that bored? Enjoy urself
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
One stupid person just started an e-fight.

Craziness at its peak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Holy Apostles Church Members Protest Against Closure Of Their Church By Police / Apostle Suleman Forgives Offenders To Mark 50th Birthday / Do Catholics Really Worship Mary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.