Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! (703 Views)

Nigerian Custom Scam Me With My Money And My Parcel / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / Help MMM Seems To Have Scam Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! by dj92(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
I wish to call out the betting site; 9japredict for their fraudulent tactics. On the 20th of December I placed and won a sum of N114,800 and they have denied me my money via sheer wickedness.

In fact, the money I won was above 250,000 but the reduced the amount by half (that I can forgive), but now they have denied me my right to my money for over a week without explanation.

I have sent them numerous emails and calls, yet they have refused to carry out the correction.

Their customer service has been lying to me that they’re working on the matter. Please it

Below are screenshots as proof of evidence.

Screenshot 1: I successfully won the bet number 3 (N114,800), but the money wasn’t reflected into my betting account balance.

Screenshot 2: to further prove without any doubt throughout this period I haven’t made any withdrawal of any sum. In fact, I was recently denied a withdrawal of N27,500 that I won from another bet.

I just want my money back.
I intend to post this on Facebook, notable blogs. Shame them until they do right by me.

cc lalasticlalala
puskin

1 Like

Re: 9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! by LarryBeryl(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
There are better betting site aside 9ja predict or Wat do call their name. In fact this is the first time I'm hearing the nae
Re: 9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! by dj92(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
LarryBeryl:
There are better betting site aside 9ja predict or Wat do call their name. In fact this is the first time I'm hearing the nae

i know, i'm on other platforms too. I'm just after my money. that's all
Re: 9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! by djlaqua91(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
9japredict come and answer. Pay the money sad angry
Re: 9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! by monimekaz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
See your mouth like lala...how many times dem go tell una make una no dey play bet again ? You don see a millionaire gambler before? Seun no go help neither will anyone .
Re: 9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! by dj92(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
monimekaz:
See your mouth like lala...how many times dem go tell una make una no dey play bet again ? You don see a millionaire gambler before? Seun no go help neither will anyone .

Thank you for your mature input. Whenever the matter is clear, drinks are on me.

9japredict i need my money angry
Re: 9JAPREDICT Are Trying To SCAM Me! Help! by chicobaddest(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
this 9japredict is becoming something else

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Link Saga / I Need A Fairly Used Plasma TV / Any Company That Want Their Goods To Be Distributed In Aba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.