Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,072 members, 7,859,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform (2145 Views)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
elegushi for more information pm
Sleekydee:

venue n time Na.
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by schumastic(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

And I will be your date grin

All for Airforce1

sure no problem, can't wait...so let him let us know on time
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by Sleekydee(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
elegushi for more information pm

which one is pm again, Na cultist party ni? gimme time n necessary info, isn't it an open party.
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by optional1(f): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol, 2017 ma'am,
Don't worry, it always happens to everyone every new year grin

thanks man lemme modify. Thanks
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by LifeofAirforce1: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
I will be at the party with Pinkjacket if she's gonn be back from travel before then.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
I will be at the party with Pinkjacket if she's gonn be back from travel before then.
how far,I done see naijaboiy e remain u
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by LifeofAirforce1: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
how far,I done see naijaboiy e remain u
oh ok
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
oh ok
I for like drive but no need,brt will be good
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by LifeofAirforce1: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
I for like drive but no need,brt will be good
Na taxi i bin wan take
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:

Na taxi i bin wan take
Okay, I pray say I no create topic out of this,if I go..
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by HITTED(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Such a Diva.
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by LifeofAirforce1: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
Okay, I pray say I no create topic out of this,if I go..
As in?
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
As in?
never mind,but even if u no get voice, they should give u microphone
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by AlexCk: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
optional1:

thanks man lemme modify.
Thanks

U wlc ma'am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Lina Medina– A Peruvian Woman Who Gave Birth To A Boy At The Age Of 5. / Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her / I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.