Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform (2126 Views)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
What do u guys think
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by darkmarky(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
I think you need to use your spare time to do something productive.

5 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
darkmarky:
I think you need to use your spare time to do something productive.
like. This

3 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by Draei: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
I agree with you Op...That will be an opportunity
for him to prove he knows wah he is doing....I guess.
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Draei:
I agree with you Op...That will be an opportunity
for him to prove he is knows wah he is doing....I guess.
am telling u
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

Juz save a video for those who can't attend cheesy

And I hope he won't use the auto tune tongue
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Juz save a video for those who can't attend cheesy

And I hope he won't use the auto tune tongue
I will come but I will just be observing from distance

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
I will come but I will just be observing from distance

Hahahaa.. grin why not? U can help taking the video sha wink

Juz don't forget to post it here...
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by optional1(f): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
He will be there live watch out for him..

He will release his first single in that beach party come 2nd Jan 2017 abi Airforce1 i lie.
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaa.. grin why not? U can help taking the video sha wink

Juz don't forget to post it here...
because u are paying my subscription fee
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
because u are paying my subscription fee

grin

Hahahahaha... Too much Nairaland celebrities are coming down on that parteeey. cheesy it cud be a Red Carpet Beach Parttteeeey grin

U shudnt missed that one na grin
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahaha... Too much Nairaland celebrities are coming down on that parteeey. cheesy it cud be a Red Carpet Beach Parttteeeey grin

U shudnt missed that one na grin
of course I will be there
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
of course I will be there

Amazing grin

Send me pishures, OK wink
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Amazing grin

Send me pishures, OK wink
do I look stupid to u

2 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by iykekelvins(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
We've booked him already, it wasn't an easy thing I tell u..

1.5 mil no be beans.
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
iykekelvins:
We've booked him already, it wasn't an easy thing I tell u..

1.5 mil no be beans.
if I hear, me I go perform
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by iykekelvins(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
coolestchris:
if I hear, me I go perform
Then 2500 lasan for u.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by Sleekydee(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
abeg which party, time n where... *dusting my limited edition Nike Airforce1 kicks*
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sleekydee:
abeg which party, time n where... *dusting my limited edition Nike Airforce1 kicks*
am nit the organizers
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
iykekelvins:
Then 2500 lasan for u.
haha
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by schumastic(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
If Airforce1 agrees to come for the party and performs then i will be there to live grin grin grin
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by AlexCk: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
optional1:
He will be there live watch out for him..

He will release his first single in that beach party come 2nd Jan 2016 abi Airforce1 i lie.

Lol, 2017 ma'am,

Don't worry, it always happens to everyone every new year grin
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
if u intested to perform and crack joke on that day pls send me pm
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
haha, una get microphone
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
why not cheesy cheesy
coolestchris:
haha, una get microphone
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
why not cheesy cheesy
do u know from my house I can stroll to shop rite ikeja
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
hhehen i dont no... so were in ikeja do u na stay
coolestchris:
do u know from my house I can stroll to shop rite ikeja
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by coolestchris(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hhehen i dont no... so were in ikeja do u na stay
magodo
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by Sleekydee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

venue n time Na.
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by Berbierklaus(f): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
schumastic:
If Airforce1 agrees to come for the party and performs then i will be there to live grin grin grin
And I will be your date grin

All for Airforce1
Re: Airforce1 Must Attend That Beach Party To Perform by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
elegushi of more information pm
Sleekydee:

venue n time Na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Set Me Up With Her Sister So She Could Divorce Me - Man Cries Out / Ladies Need To Be Slap 10 Times Every Morning In Order To Reset Their brain / How To Talk To Your New Girlfriend, To Meet You In A Hotel Without Stress TIPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.