Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (97228 Views)

Poll: Is pre-marital sex fornication?

Yes: 81% (353 votes)
No: 18% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Yisraylite(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ KunleOshob

Bro's  I'm glad  smiley and you should be happy for finally doing the right thing, after all ain't that what this is all about, we as children of the Creator doing what's right by YAHAWAH and also our fellow man? grin

salamah Bros
Yis
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Gamine(f): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2008
@Minute

ROTFLSH!

@Yis

tell me the consequences of what Christianity preaches
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by KunleOshob(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2008
Yisraylite:

Prior to this there was no Jesus in Nigeria, This is a European religion brought to you by the church of England and King James

Yisraylite
I assume your own religion as it's roots in Nigeria
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Yisraylite(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ KunleOshob

Bro's the Torah has it's history started from Africa, and YAHAWAH never gave religion He gave an obedient way of life to mankind

Gen 2:11   The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Hawilah, where there is gold.

Gen 2:12   And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there.

Gen 2:13   The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which goes around the whole land of Kush.

Kush= Ethiopia, Hawilah = Sudan, Yahrushalayim(Jerusalem) is located in North east Africa changed by the British to the Middle east

Mosheh(Moses) was a North African Hebrew son of Levi born in Egypt, who maried an Ethiopian woman

Research it

I'm a West African Hebrew

salamah

Yisraylite  smiley
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by KunleOshob(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2008
As far as i know the garden of eden was in what is now called mordern day Iraq, let's even assume you are right (cos the bible also mentions ethiope) which could be ethopia how does that relate to you west african hebrew indeed, You can as well revert back to west african ancestral gods in that case. I aslo hope you are sincerely keeping all the 613 laws of the torah (Your adopted faith) which includes burnt offerings and stoning people to death for not observing the sabbath.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Yisraylite(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2008
@KunleOshob

As far as i know the garden of eden was in what is now called mordern day Iraq, let's even assume you are right (because the bible also mentions ethiope) which could be ethopia how does that relate to you  west african hebrew indeed

The History of Torah originates in Africa and I’m an African period(whether north, west, south or east make little difference). You seem to forget that our ancestors did not sprout out off the west African soil like trees.

Our ancestors the ancient Africans migrated and resettled across the continent, people moved around as conditions for living, and  the need for sustenance changed. There were cross Saharan trade routes and people brought their skills and beliefs with them as they moved around.

The Garden of Eden was located b/w 4 riverheads as stated in Bereshith(Genesis)

Gen 2:10   Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads.

Gen 2:11   The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Hawalah, where there is gold.

Nubia; Nub means gold in ancient Egyptian

[img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/23/546089/NUBIAMAP.GIF[/img]

Gen 2:12   And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there.

Gen 2:13   The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which goes around the whole land of Kush.

Gen 2:14   The name of the third river is Hiddekel(Tigris) it is the one which goes toward the east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates.

The Gihon is known today as the blue Nile, While the Pishon is Known as the white Nile. The Tigris or Hiddekel and Euphrates are located in Mesopotamia(Iraqi region)

Abba YAHAWAH’S Garden sat b/w these 4 rivers An area which extended from North East Africa to Iraq.

You reasoning seems to come from your modern day outlook on this topic, The Sudan & Ethiopia as you know it today is quite different from the Soudan & Aithiopia of ancient times.

Lets take a look at some ancients maps of Africa, please see below

This map from the 14-1500s show West Africa with Nigeria as we know it today located between the regions of Guine(Guinea) and Lower Ethiopia.

This map shows Nigeria located between Guin(shown in the green color) and Soudan(shown in pink) bordered by the Shara,Biafra and Ethiopia.

You can as well revert back to west african ancestral gods in that case.

Why would I revert to God worship? When this has been proven to be the downfall of  our ancestors who knew and worshiped YAHAWAH, but forsook Him for the worship of the Gods(Elohim) of the surrounding nations.

Jdg 2:13 They forsook YAHAWAH and served Baal(Lord) and the Ashtoreths(Godesses).* 

Eze 16:26 You have  also committed fornication with the Egyptians your neighbors, great of flesh; and hast increased thy whoredoms, to provoke me to anger.

1Ki 9:6   "But if you or your sons at all turn from following Me, and do not keep My commandments and My statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve hinder gods(elohim) and worship them,

1Ki 9:7   "then I will cut off Yisrayl from the land which I have given them; and this house which I have consecrated for My Name I will cast out of My sight. Yisrayl will be a proverb and a byword among all peoples.

I aslo hope you are sincerely keeping all the 613 laws of the torah (Your adopted faith) which includes burnt offerings and stoning people to death for not observing the sabbath.

Psa 111:10   The reverence of YAHAWAH is the beginning of wisdom; a righteous understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever.

[b]If you had a good understanding of the Abba’s Law, then you would understand that the 613 laws are for the Nation of Yisrayl which is currently not in existance. While the Ten commandments pertain more to the individual.The Israel (Israelis)you have today was created by the British empire and populated with southern Russian and other European immigrants,with no king or monarchy ruling them. These people are imposters just the Dutch who ruled through apertiad

Yes, I do keep the Ten loving commands from our Righteous FATHER, the same that tell you do not steal, murder, bear false witness, against your brother or sister, Keep the 7th day holy etc because I can still detect the hatred for YAHAWAH'S LAW within your speech

It’s Christians that don’t observe Shabbat(rest) on the 7th day, known today as Saturn’s day (Greek god) or Saturday. The Christian world is lawless since they all are no more under Abba YAHAWAH’S
Laws.

Rest assured that the whole earth shall soon observe the FATHER’S Law, those who survive the coming destruction of all haughty nations and Kings of the earth.
[/b]

Isa 66:23   And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another, all flesh shall come to worship before Me," says YAHAWAH.

Eze 39:6 "And I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in security in the coastlands. Then they shall know that I am YAHAWAH.

Isa 66:16   For by fire and by His sword YAHAWAH will judge all flesh; and the slain of YAHAWAH shall be many.

Isa 66:17   "Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves,to go to the gardens after a god(el) in the midst,eating swine's flesh and the abomination and the mouse,
Shall be consumed together," says YAHAWAH.

Isa 66:18   "For I know their works and their thoughts. It shall be that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come and see My glory.

Isa 66:19   "I will set a sign among them; and those among them who escape I will send to the nations: to Tarshish and Pul and Lud, who draw the bow, and Tubal and Yavan, to the coastlands afar off who have not heard My fame nor seen My glory. And they shall declare My glory among the Gentiles.

Isa 66:20   "Then they shall bring all your brethren for an offering to YAHAWAH out of all nations, on horses and in chariots and in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem," says YAHAWAH, "as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of YAHAWAH.

Isa 66:21   "And I will also take some of them for priests and Levites," says YAHAWAH.

Isa 66:22   "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make shall remain before Me," says YAHAWAH,"So shall your descendants and your name remain.

Isa 66:23   And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh shall come to worship before Me," says YAHAWAH.

Isa 66:24   "And they shall go forth and look upon the corpses of the men who have transgressed against Me. For their worm does not die, and their fire is not quenched. They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh."

Isa 24:4   The earth mourns and fades away, the world languishes and fades away;The haughty people of the earth languish.

Isa 24:5   The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the laws,changed the ordinance,broken the everlasting covenant.

Isa 24:6   Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, and those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left.

I aslo hope you are sincerely keeping all the 613 laws of the torah (Your adopted faith)

Adopted Adopted from who? have you not read this before?

Ecc 12:13   Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:

Reverence YAHAWAH and keep His commandments, For this is the whole duty of man

Ecc 12:14   For YAHAWAH will bring every work into judgment,Including every secret thing, Whether rigtheouness or evil

YAHAWAH has given His Law to mankind, so why would I need to adopt them?

Again believe what you want, because YAHAWAH has allowed you the freedom to do that, but you can not change history, at least I'm not bowing down and crying to a mythological European concucted blonde hair and blue eyed false savior

Deu 32:39 'Now see that I, even I , am He, And there is no God(EL) with Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand

Isa 43:11   I, even I, am YAHAWAH, and besides Me there is no savior. (so much for Ea-Zeus)

Hsa 13:4 "Yet I am YAHAWAH your Father ever since the land of Egypt, And you will acknowledge no power or authority but Me; For there is no savior besides Me. ( so much for Jesus Christ a.k.a Ea Zeus the healer, Iesous, Iesus, Yeshua, Yahsua, Yehoshuah etc)

Salamah
Yisraylite
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by virgie(f): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2008
you guys have lost me here!
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by OpeLovely(f): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2008
I can't believe this topic is still on.

How many here are virgins? You know so much about the bible and quote scriptures yet you are engaging in pre-marital sex. If it is bad, then don't engage in it. Its not enough to post replies quoting scriptures and you can't remove the log in your eye before removing the speck in others' eyes.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by joshjosh(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2008
OpeLovely:
I can't believe this topic is still on. How many here are virgins? You know so much about the bible and quote scriptures yet you are engaging in pre-marital sex. [b]If it is bad, then don't engage in it.[/b] Its not enough to post replies quoting scriptures and you can't remove the log in your eye before removing the speck in others' eyes.

gamine is only saying that her favourite sin is no sin and should be allowed. it is like a pick and choose bible she is using.

she is a brilliant and lovely girl but she is gradually moving into the funmi argument for argument sake mode. she is wrong on this matter. pre marital sex is wrong full stop.

God help us. most people have sex thinking they are in love or they will marry but as someone said in this place how many of this people eventually marry? the road to hell is paved with good intensions the wonderful english people say
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Gamine(f): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2008
That Ope pesin, hardly makes sense at all. undecided

@Josh, pls tell me where you saw any pre-marital in your bible.

and stop speaking lies.

If i have sex with one person till i die, and he does the same

without getting married, i will go to hell eh undecided
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by joshjosh(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2008
Gamine:

That Ope pesin, hardly makes sense at all. undecided

@Josh, please tell me where you saw any pre-marital in your bible.

and stop speaking lies.

If i have sex with one person till i die, and he does the same

without getting married, i will go to hell eh undecided

I sincerely love you as a person and your ability to degedly hold on to wathever view you hold on any topic.

i will however say again [b]the road to hell is paved with good intensions[/b]. i am old enough to say i have heard afterall we will marry thing too many times
if you were to ask around you will find that not even 1% of the world live in your lovely paradise of [b]having sex with one person till they die. [/b]

hell should be of little wahala to the sexually active don't you think? it is good to know you are a member of the human race and that your flesh has weakness too.

you should know i respect you and your views even though we don't read the same page on this one
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Gamine(f): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2008
Dont Quote yourself and the world

Quote the bible.

It is Gods plan, one woman to one man! committed!

Also, give me Adam and Eves wedding date and the colour code of their wedding, ashwebi if possible

thanks.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by joshjosh(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2008
if the world knew how to be committed to the words they say there would have been fewer lawyers and litigations anyway my dear you are permitted to live in your world. enjoy it and long live gamine's world of happy we are committed lets stay together

this does not change my love for you as a person

have a good weekend
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Gamine(f): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2008
Thank you.

Have a good weekend too.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by jokepearl(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2008
It has been sorted in another thread that white wedding is not the only way to be married. But parent consent (traditional marriage) is necessary and leaving both parents to live together so Gamine if this is what you mean then its not being committed it is being married.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by jokepearl(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2008
So i think a form of marriage is necessary (It could be parlor wedding) before the sex begins.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Gamine(f): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2008
Parental consent of course!!

Definitely, it should be brought before people, the Commitment.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by OpeLovely(f): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2008
@ gamine, u r the one that hardly makes any sense because i never mentioned your name when i was posting my view.

@ josh, yes we know pre-marital sex is bad but do you want to honestly tell me you have NEVER engaged in it? Since when did nairalanders have their freedom of posting their honest views become a problem?
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by joshjosh(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
OpeLovely:

@ gamine, you're the one that hardly makes any sense because i never mentioned your name when i was posting my view.

@ josh, yes we know pre-marital sex is bad but do you want to honestly tell me you have NEVER engaged in it? Since when did nairalanders have their freedom of posting their honest views become a problem?

well since you asked - i have the pleasure of telling i married just last month and can honestly tell you we NEVER did it.

it is good to see you come out openly about we knowing pre-marital sex is bad. the argument here has not been about knowing but accepting. my lovely gamine whom i admire greatly is trying to re-interprete the word. all is forgiven now i must add quickly seing that we all now know and accept it is bad.

anything you do against your body is bad. excessive eating and even sleeping is bad for you so every one that calls Christ name should not be doing what "we all know is bad"

the great sage paul said that there are somethings that should not be mentioned amongst us believers because it brings shame to even unbelievers let alone us that carry Christ light to this dark world
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by OpeLovely(f): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2008
@ joshjosh,

Congrats on your wedding and not doing it till then. It shows you're principled.

Some haters don't want to read the truth.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by KunleOshob(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2008
@yisraylite
I can see you have gone to great length to trace your "family tree" just to justify you false claims of being Jew (or whatever you call your self) despite the fact that you have no traceable roots to the children of Israel, while even calling the present day israelites who can trace their geaneology to the ancient Jews impostors. Are you for real As far as the religious beliefs which you now practise is not the one passed down to you by your real ancestors (and not yout adopted ancestors) you are also an impostor tongue
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by KunleOshob(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2008
@joshjosh & opelovely

You can congratulate your selves all you like but one thing is certain, the bible never described pre-marital sex as part of fornication.  tongue

Also i noticed that joshjosh in his earlier post (smartly) said he never had pre-marital sex with his wife before marriage, that is not to say he never had pre-marital sex before or during his courtship. The question is this "were you and your wife virgins before you got married"? You don't have to answer, i guess we all know the answer already
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by daruche(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2008
In Jesus name, this topic should not be discussed this long,
Pre-marital sex is fornication, IS A SIN
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by KunleOshob(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2008
@daruche
back up you assumptions with scripture, i have already posted the biblical definition of fornication on this thread, pre-marital sex was not included. i think you should learn to differentiate between what is actually in the bible and what your pastors have led you to believe over the years.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by emmy4naira(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2008
hey nairalanders why cant we just sit down and think for once, the case about premarital sex l've told u all cannot be discussed by those that dont have an open mind to issues becos they are all beclouded by thier so called religion.

it is clear that marriage was brought by the white, does that mean that our fore fathers who had sex then will all go to hell? come to think of it, cant we clearly see that christianity has done more harm than good in our society unlike the good old days when things were right.

anyway no matter how we see it or qoute the bible which most of us dont even know when and where it was written, one fact remains and that is: Jesus Christ never mentioned pre marital sex as a sin

thanks all
emmy
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by joshjosh(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2008
emmy4naira:

hey nairalanders why can't we just sit down and think for once, the case about premarital sex l've told u all cannot be discussed by those that don't have an open mind to issues because they are all beclouded by their so called religion.

[b]it is clear that marriage was brought by the white, does that mean that our fore fathers who had sex then will all go to hell?[/b] come to think of it, can't we clearly see that christianity has done more harm than good in our society unlike the good old days when things were right.

anyway no matter how we see it or qoute the bible which most of us don't even know when and where it was written, one fact remains and that is: Jesus Christ never mentioned pre marital sex as a sin

thanks all
emmy

it is always a shame when people argue rationally. you are here talking about the white man but you will use their phones and use their nike shirts and other things you like.

i hate the old days people just slept with women without marrying them. i hate the days good for nothing men had plenty wives they couldnt feed. i wont go on because you never had any good old days but poor sad old days again you may be too young to know better so enjoy seun's hospitality on nairaland.

Christianity is a global force for good wait until godless chineese start enslaving you again and let me hear your opinion
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by daruche(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2008
This is what brother paul says about this matter, same way people of corinth wrote to him on this matter.

1Cor 7:1-2

(GNB) Now, to deal with the matters you wrote about. A man does well not to marry.

2 But because there is so much immorality, every man should have his own wife, and every woman should have her own husband.

If you check King James, it says Fornication not sexual immorality.
1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

When bible is talking about marriage not just man and woman leaving together without the consent of both family, the way most of us in our generation practise to day.

Please Pre-marital sex is a SIN!!!!
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by emmy4naira(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
hey
joshjosh:

it is always a shame when people argue rationally. you are here talking about the white man but you will use their phones and use their nike shirts and other things you like.

i hate the old days people just slept with women without marrying them. i hate the days good for nothing men had plenty wives they couldnt feed. i wont go on because you never had any good old days but poor sad old days again you may be too young to know better so enjoy seun's hospitality on nairaland.

Christianity is a global force for good wait until godless chineese start enslaving you again and let me hear your opinion

my dear joshjosh, l felt very sad when l read ur post becos u have no regard for the past and as a matter of fact u have no basic regard for the tradition and culture of ur people especially as an african. what a shame!!!

thank God u agree with the fact that we use the white men's phones and thus we have to agree with whatever they do, if this is the situation, it means that we dont have to be hard hearted when it comes to the issue of pre marital sex.

our problems as africans is that we are just too hard hearted to issues, we dont want to see the other way of things, we dont want to think beyond what our enviroment gives to us

have a rethink nairalanders
emmy
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
@joshjosh I admire your posts a lot but I can see you dodged questions about you nd you wife being virgins before you married. Plus I think rather than everyone to go on rambling go back and read the original text version of the bible and what the bible says and analyse it from there.
All due respect to those tracing their roots to Africa but those belong to another thread, lets keep personal issues aside and personal attacks out of this because there are no absolute truths we learn from each other. So if anyone has objections that the poster raised he should go about it by interpreting the original word fornication.
I read the hebrew word and I must say here that the poster has a point. So pause take a deep breath and before you shout it is a sin look at the thesis on ground and deduce your conclusion from there because this is a case of biblical translations and I doubt if an expert is in the house.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2008
@joshjosh I admire your posts a lot but I can see you dodged questions about you nd you wife being virgins before you married. Plus I think rather than everyone to go on rambling go back and read the original text version of the bible and what the bible says and analyse it from there.
All due respect to those tracing their roots to Africa but those belong to another thread, lets keep personal issues aside and personal attacks out of this because there are no absolute truths we learn from each other. So if anyone has objections that the poster raised he should go about it by interpreting the original word fornication.
I read the hebrew word and I must say here that the poster has a point. So pause take a deep breath and before you shout it is a sin look at the thesis on ground and deduce your conclusion from there because this is a case of biblical translations and I doubt if an expert is in the house.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by calebia: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2008
I think the devil is all out to destroy the marriage institution by evry means.Your comment is one of those weapons.Sex is one of the sacred thing God made to be ENJOYED in Marriage because it invoves the joining of two people together bodily.Therefor it is supposed to between only two people who have officially and legally joined together as Husband and wife.I like your greek and hebrew knowledge but they are not deep enough.Even those who have studied greek , hebrew, aramaic and several ancient language knows that sex between any two unmarried people is fornication.The principle in real sex is fellowship and selflessness not just sensual gratification.so the man/lady you are not yet marred to who you may eventualy not marry is not suppose to see your unclothedness not to talk of having sex. The Bible says evry man should drink water from his own cistern and be satisfied only with the breast of his wife, Do u understand?
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2008
@calebia
Eh lets get this straight you are blaming the devil , what else would you blame him for crisis in daffur, war in Iraq , afghanistan, what of our government officials I bet the devil used them to destroy the Institution of Honesty abi?
My advice is go back and read the positions of others and like you said offer us some sort of evidence, thats not to say I do not respect your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.