Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Help Me, Am Confused And Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, Am Confused And Scared (578 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, Am Confused And Scared by Jerrylolo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please Help, My Girlfriend Left Home(her Father's House)since Yesterday Around 9pm And She Is Not Back Till Now, All Her Numbers Are Switched Off,she Called Me Around 8pm Yesterday But I Could Not Pick Cause I Was Asleep And When I Woke Up Her Number Was Already Switched Off,her Mum Called Me Today To Inform Me About The Incident And That She Left A Note That She Was Going To Abuja(that Is Where She School)...To Worsen The Case Am Current Not Around, Am In Ibadan And She Stays At Ikorodu Lagos...I Cant Just Think Straight Again,pls Any Idea What I Can Do?
Re: Help Me, Am Confused And Scared by SexyNairalander: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Report to the police and pray she returns back safe and sound
Re: Help Me, Am Confused And Scared by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ummmm...

Have u called her friends? Roommates? Or those ppol that close to her?
Re: Help Me, Am Confused And Scared by Jerrylolo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aiit, Thanks I Guess We Just Have To Keep On Praying
Re: Help Me, Am Confused And Scared by Jerrylolo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Ummmm...

Have u called her friends? Roommates? Or those ppol that close to her?
The Only Close Person Number That I Have Apart From Her Mum Is Her Cousin,and That One Said She Had Not Seen Her For Almost Two Days Now...
Re: Help Me, Am Confused And Scared by Bluezy13(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
She left a note that she was going to Abuja... And she is an adult.

I think you shouldn't worry. She will return same way she left.

(1) (Reply)

10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget.. / Story: All You Want Is Meaningless Sex / From Twisted Gay To Straight Video Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.